• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to say that I have a license as of last month, and I would have to say regular medical Chronic.

Sweet Island Skunk (never extremely potent but IMO the smell n taste cant be beat)

Sour Diesel

Afghooie

all good, not necessarily my favorite favorites, but these are def the best strains i have seen floatin around DFW in the last couple months

Sweet Island Skunk (never extremely potent but IMO the smell n taste cant be beat)

Sour Diesel

Afghooie

all good, not necessarily my favorite favorites, but these are def the best strains i have seen floatin around DFW in the last couple months

sour diesel in dfw? not in houston

My favorites are tasty indicas. Blueberry, OG Kush, well grown plain KUSH, I love you.
Sour D is common around here somewhat, and though its really strong, its almost an uncomfortable sort of high for me

Well that would make sense cuz sour diesel is 90% sativa and u just said u like indicas

MODS can we get a poll on this thread? Not all have to be mentioned, maybe just the top 10 or so we can vote on them. That would be REALLY cool.

My favorites right now:

Chocolope
MK Ultra
LSD

Headband
Sour Headband
oh and how could i forget

Chocolate Thai.. the smoke tasted like you had a mouthful of delicious milk chocolate

I'm changing my favorite... since I'm growing inside my PC at the moment, I'm going to say LowRyder.

nevermind i can get some sour diesel x hash plant and no i dont know the strains in houston

I was never able to get the top-of-the-line strains, so out of what I'd smoked I'd have to say AK-47.

^Its like that too here a lot. Especially since I don't do it much. But we got kick ass K2 today!

Every strain is my favorite!!!

Hah... Amnesia Haze is up there if I had to pick just one.

My ideal strain composition is 70% sativa 30% indica give or take. Best of both worlds.

Hah... Amnesia Haze is up there if I had to pick just one.

You've clearly never had Super Silver Haze. Amnesia Haze is weak.

I'm pretty much with you on 70 sativa/30 indica though.

Lately I've run into Strawberry Diesel and Red Haze, both of which were excellent.

You've clearly never had Super Silver Haze. Amnesia Haze is weak.

I'm pretty much with you on 70 sativa/30 indica though.

Lately I've run into Strawberry Diesel and Red Haze, both of which were excellent.

I don't know man. Find some stronger Amnesia Haze from the Dam. To each his own...

Status
Not open for further replies.