• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
were workin' on that in Cali... I can't wait to see how much the "smog" increases on Nov. 3rd!!!!!!!

Blueberry Trainwreck, Gods Gift, and my favorite of them all (a locally grown strain) would be Face Annihilator

a while ago i picked up like .7g, to make things even of this stuff called SandWidow... amazing, something tells me it was a Haze & White Widow?(x afghani) cross, but i really dont know.

anyone have any info on this stuff.
just prefect...

Indica strains:

Grandaddy Purple
Purple Kush
Master Kush

Hybrids:

Chemdawg

Sativa:

Trainwreck
Super Silver haze.

-PLUR

Jack Herer,Strawberry Kush,Master Kush and of course MTF from Alaska=Manatuska Thunder Fuck which is super strong high thc..over 30%+ THC...lol,any great weed is cool with me...to all the unknown /unnamed straind sover the years from idoor growers I can only add that I do not know what do call them since no one told me the name so = unnamed killer buds..

^
ive been wanting to try that.
lambs bread/breath

It's really tasty stuff

Here's a pic of it:
NSFW:
23m4ne8.jpg

Had some stuff that was supposedly from Cali. No strain name was given to me. It was green and fluffy with huge orange hairs.

Those are the only strains that are green and fluffy with big orange hairs? Really?

Indica is body buzz, couchlock...Where Sativa is a soar up, racey, cerebral high

Where's your evidence to back this up? Is there any science.

Really? That's interesting. I've been smoked "pure sativa" and "pure indica" many times on many different occasions.

There is no difference, maybe there was a long time ago, but now everything is crossbred anyways.

Also you people realize you can exploit the THC level of sativa and indica right?

Weed is weed. THC is... THC.

Those are the only strains that are green and fluffy with big orange hairs? Really?

I didn't answer to WA. These two strains are my favorites, that's all. No connection with the precedent post.

Status
Not open for further replies.