Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Crack
Super Silver Haze
White Rhino

just to name a few

oh roose, too good. i'd only add sour diesel and white widow to the mix, and we'll have ourselves a veritable plethora.

all-times favs
=
granddaddy purple
+
afghan kush

as of this week I added og kush & g-13 to the list :D

apparently theres a new og kush g 13 cross

that gown be oneeee resinous strain

sounds cool tho :)

My next crossing / cloning experiments will be:

«◊» BlueBerry (F1) x Amnesia Haze / Super Silver Haze (both F5 =D)
«◊» White Haze (F1) x Super Skunk (F2)
«◊» White Widow (F4) x Jack Herer (F1)

Also autoflowering seeds are awesome, I never run out anymore. %)

Super Crystal is another nice strain BTW

NSFW:
uitzoeken_056.JPG

-- Peace o/

It depends what we can get here. Selection is limited in a town of 10,000 so we don't get the stuff maybe the rest of you do.

I'm a fan of AK47. And we have a new one called LA Confidential but idk if they just made something up for the hell of it

I'm not much into the naming thing. If it looks good, tastes good and gets you royally stoned...I'll take it.

Purple Urckel (sp?) from NorCal. Scored near Berkeley. The best shit I've EVER had.

Pillthrill, LA Confidential is from DNA seeds.

a California seed company

rexeh, which are the papa, which are the mama's?

i hope a male BB, because of the short flowering time 45 -55, or does the amne haze speedy up the haze flower time?

the widow/SS sound very interesting, the SS i had recently had nice uniform buds that were colorful and very grape tasting, fairly potent seemed like a good 55i/45s similar to WW, as well as their physical structure too for the most part. so in my mind those two are going to snuggle up nicely.

i have knowingly had AK47 once, im sure ive smoked it several, but i have two flowering and some cloning, so the real test is on, and on me too!

but i came in here to say....... white rhino is always good, my CG sold me some, i know it was because the guy who grows it(dad ahahh) for their clients was their. but he said it was trainwreck, i think he is selfconscious about his store, and the lack of variety, which is sad because the diesel, afgoo, afghani, bluetahoe, blockhead, blackdomina, church, hash, O/D purp sativa its all good!, it sounds like a lot, but if youre a med patient some shops/stores are really nice w/ a large grip of variety.

but they do what they do, and they have been doing it for 3 generations, so keep pumping out the very obvious white rhino, it fights my pain, it makes me hungry, it soothes my mind, and smells terribly strong of pears! lol, the cure and trim is obvious now also ;)

Last edited:
Don't often get proper named strains in Aus, but recently been getting some bona fide White Rhino which has been damned nice, lasts forever in the vaporizer

Outdoor Romulan
Indoor Afghan
Power Plant
Blue Orge
Lemon Drop
L.S.D.
LA Confidential

the list goes on and on

My next crossing / cloning experiments will be:

«◊» BlueBerry (F1) x Amnesia Haze / Super Silver Haze (both F5 =D)
«◊» White Haze (F1) x Super Skunk (F2)
«◊» White Widow (F4) x Jack Herer (F1)

Also autoflowering seeds are awesome, I never run out anymore. %)

Super Crystal is another nice strain BTW

NSFW:
uitzoeken_056.JPG

-- Peace o/

what are autoflowering seeds?

I'm sure most are cross bred here, but can often be found to have reliable features. right now I have some piney smelling, uplifting smell, long sticks very dry well handled buds.

its a delight!

but in BC ive had the most amazing potent mind altering marijuana in my LIFE!! it is so crytally its hard to roll joints from! its absolutely spectacular i trip for hours!

Being a lover of purple Indicas:

-Grape Ape
-Purple Kush
-Blackberry Kush
-Purple Erkle

Funny, 'cause whenever I ask what my buddy's have, they'll say Some good Sativa or Hybrid, and one of those four.

#1. Afghan/afghani / afghan kush

then purple kush

then blueberry

I use primarily for medical reasons (painkilling and sedation) so I loves me some pure indicas.

I gotta say though, out of the good "stimulating" strains, i prefer sour diesel or bruce banner (strawberry diesel x og kush).

My favorites are tasty indicas. Blueberry, OG Kush, well grown plain KUSH, I love you.
Sour D is common around here somewhat, and though its really strong, its almost an uncomfortable sort of high for me

Status
Not open for further replies.