• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mega Merged: Ultimate poppy pod/seed tea thread (getting the most out of your pods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tossed in 4 Tums Extra (3g of calcium carbonate) along with 20+g of pods when I was grinding them. I then added some cranberry juice and water to them, warmed them in the microwave, let them soak for a while, then filtered out the grounds and drank that nasty brew like it was mother's milk.

Let me also add that jazz (real jazz, not that smooth jazz shite which passes for jazz nowadays) sounds like the Voice of God when you're opiated. Chet Baker and PPT for the win...

To follow up on myself: I notice that the morning after is considerably more pleasant with the calcinated tea. I'm not feeling nearly so logy or hung over as I often do when drinking PPT, nor is my stomach nearly so queasy. So I'm going to be taking my calcium regularly from now on.

Kenaz said:
Let me also add that jazz (real jazz, not that smooth jazz shite which passes for jazz nowadays) sounds like the Voice of God when you're opiated. Chet Baker and PPT for the win...

Ha, jazz potentiates everything.

Hard to get down sometimes though. ;)

OMG I love jazz on opiates. At my old dope-spot, the dude always had jazz on the radio and I could sit there for so long nodding out and listening to it.

While cooking I do prefer the CC600 supplement over adding straight antiacids b/c first u r getting a more pure, higher mg of the CC, with only needing a few tablets. Than risking it with an antiacid that I may not get as much of a stronger strain as usual.

The fruity extra strength antacids I use are 750mg per pill. I assume these CC600 pills you are using are 600mg per pill? Why would they be better?

The fruity extra strength antacids I use are 750mg per pill. I assume these CC600 pills you are using are 600mg per pill? Why would they be better?

Besides all the extra additives, I guess they may be better. I just figured a more pure suppliment during extraction would be better. Maybe you have something going for urself b/c in my experience I haven't realy found an OTC antiacid while reading the ingredients that had that amount of CC. Are they prescribed?, hmm...got my interest up there. Still in CC600 all u r getting is calcium c mixed with a good dose of Vit. D. , less additives. But u may be on to something. Lemme know, all we have is each other's adivice.....I'm up for it.

Outside color won't tell you much. If the inside walls are all dark and nasty, those you toss.

If I ordered some poppy pods, would it make a bunch of noise if I shook the package?

You'll hear a little rattling and the sound of loose/spilled seads in the package, yes. I'm sure my mailman is curious wtf I'm having delivered so often that sounds so strange.

You'll hear a little rattling and the sound of loose/spilled seads in the package, yes. I'm sure my mailman is curious wtf I'm having delivered so often that sounds so strange.

Oh well, it's legal, I guess my grandmother can deal with it. lol

If I ordered some poppy pods, would it make a bunch of noise if I shook the package?

What do you mean? I guess it depends on how it's packed. It will most likely sound like a bunch of hollow pods with tiny seeds in them when shaken =P. You might also get some or a ton of poppy seeds coming out of the box when shaken.

I assume you are asking because you are ordering them to your parent's house and don't want them asking questions? Not the best of ideas IMO.

There is some confusion as to the legality of pods in their dried and unprocessed form. I'd like to get some answers. Erowid says they're technically illegal, yet the law is rarely enforced. This does not really ease my mind.

What do you mean? I guess it depends on how it's packed. It will most likely sound like a bunch of hollow pods with tiny seeds in them when shaken =P. You might also get some or a ton of poppy seeds coming out of the box when shaken.

I assume you are asking because you are ordering them to your parent's house and don't want them asking questions? Not the best of ideas IMO.

I'm moving in with my grandmother soon and I'm gonna mail some to her house. I could just tell her what it's for...she wont be happy, but she wont do anything about it.

Most people see pods as relatively harmless. They are oblivious. Much more harmless than a handful of ms contin.

Most people see pods as relatively harmless. They are oblivious. Much more harmless than a handful of ms contin.

I don't know that MS Contin is more harmful than pods... The addiction with pods is one of the worst possible. Add to that all this talk of cadmium and other heavy metals, not to mention the lack of regulation on quality and strength.

There is some confusion as to the legality of pods in their dried and unprocessed form. I'd like to get some answers. Erowid says they're technically illegal, yet the law is rarely enforced. This does not really ease my mind.

Well I think vendors sometimes get busted but I don't really hear about individual people getting busted very often (actually I never have). I've been ordering poppy pods on the regular for half a year man and I never had the DEA knocking on my door. I just really like to arrange flowers!!

Oh well, it's legal, I guess my grandmother can deal with it. lol
Heh, my parents don't know exactly what they are, but they certainly recognize that I have an infatuation with them sometimes...

I'm sure my mailman is curious wtf I'm having delivered so often that sounds so strange.

Ha! They probably know we're all hardcore flower arrangers when they delivery them to us all the time.

Last edited:
So I've been reading this entire thread for a few days now(on a sidekick), and I'm 100% positive I'm eventually going to try pods...the one thing that has come to my attention is that sometimes people are waiting around for their package and maybe this has been asked since I'm only on page 22 of 40 but.....

Can you just go to a local craft store like say "michaels" or I dunno maybe some local flower or arts & craft shop and find pods there?... Is the reason you can find them cheaper online?

Also I'm from chicago can I just go down to chinatown..or some other ethnic neighborhood and find some dirty seeds...

Before you ask....I could order them online but just don't really want to order them to my house cause of the parents

So I'm making poppy putty from seeds. The water was pretty clear the first hour or so of soaking the seeds, then it became very opaque. I let it dry overnight, and there's still a good bit of liquid...but well...it looks like semen. Is this normal?

i just stick two large rizlas together then make parachute it. About 10 of them and youre sorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.