• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mega Merged: Ultimate poppy pod/seed tea thread (getting the most out of your pods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw - like another BL mentioned - make sure your pods are ground as finely as possible if you are going to eat the soaked grounds. otherwise they can tear up your insides.
djh

I have been drink pod tea for the past 15 days, almost every day, ranging from 4-8 pods a day once a day. I started out at 4 but obviously my tolerance went up and am around 6-8 now. how long would I have to wait to pass a drug test and piss clean? I've read 2-3 days and 10 days.

anyone have an answer?

i've ground the stems up (very fine) and mixed them with juice and let sit 10 minutes or so and drank them just like with the pods and it does help with w/d - but you need a lot of stems. the seeds inside the poppies don't seem to do anything though but make me gag.
djh

Larson0 said:
I have been drink pod tea for the past 15 days, almost every day, ranging from 4-8 pods a day once a day. I started out at 4 but obviously my tolerance went up and am around 6-8 now. how long would I have to wait to pass a drug test and piss clean? I've read 2-3 days and 10 days.

anyone have an answer?

I believe it is actually 2-4 days.

Cited:
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml

http://www.drugdetection.net/drug.htm

http://www.mbdetox.com/category28/default.html

PsYcHoAcTiViSt said:

I hope so because I want to get a job and they wont be hiring in November. I was googling and read some random posts on forums stating that the alkaloids from the tea will show up as opiates for awhile, like 10 days with 3-5 days of use in a row

Ifanyone else has more information I would really appreciate it

I'm not sure if ratgirl was responding to my question or not, but I am going to try a couple of things and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the results.

First off, I had some tea on Sunday. I usually powder my pods extreamly fine and then sift the remainder through a flour sifter.

I then use 4 table spoons of powder in a french press. I boil approx 2 cups of water then as soon as it starts to boil I turn off the heat and then add the water.

I let it sit 15 to 20 min stiring about every 5 min. The result is a tea that is so dark, it almost resembles coffee.

Trouble is, it's horrible tasting and smelling. I only get through about half and I usually share the other half with a friend. My tolorance is not that much I don't believe because this amount glues me to the couch for about 3 or 4 hours and leaves me with a horrible hang over the next day. IE headache, nausia, nodding heavily.

My thought proccess is 2 fold, I will experiment with an evap method and eat the result, also try and put the resulting material in a 000 capsule. I will also try using the powder in 000 size capsules and I will report back with results if anyone is interested.

Has anyone tried either of these methods? I read the post about doing an evap for smoking but I didn't see anything about eating or swallowing the material.

CANT stress this enough
GFJ Honestly AT LEAST doubles the effect of poppy seed/pod tea for me. it makes 150 mg feel more like 350 mg. it really does make a WORLD of difference infact BE careful off overdose

ofukibenhearB4 said:
CANT stress this enough
GFJ Honestly AT LEAST doubles the effect of poppy seed/pod tea for me. it makes 150 mg feel more like 350 mg. it really does make a WORLD of difference infact BE careful off overdose

pardon my ignorance but what is GFJ?

Thanks for "lookin out" ofukibenhearB4. I am a very cautious person and I always start with very small doses and work up. Great screen name by the way. :)

haha thanks bro! but yeah its true you do have to be more careful. they Only times in my entire life that i truley thought i was about to od was after drinking grapefruit juice 15-20 minutes BEFORE drinking the tea. to me the effect was so marked it was almost scary but it also allowed me to use a way lower dose of seeds/pods. you are smart and never forget what you have just told me!! (start small work your way up) thats the smartest advice anyone could give about taking any sort of drug. for example my friend gets FUCKING TRASHED off 2 ounces of poppy seeds with grapefruit whereas without he can take 4-5 ounces (i know these doses are extremely small, but he is naturaly vary intolerant to opiodes lucky bastard haha)
for me I have to use at least one pound of dank poppy seeds, up to 2 pounds. however with the juice, on 10-12 ounces I have felt in danger. (this was a while ago now adays im sure i would need 2 pounds even with the juice)
peace :)

Just recently like in the last six months every local seller of bulk poppy seeds have literally doubled their prices, there was one that did not and then last time I checked yep price was double what it was.

My question is what has happened on the poppy seed market to cause such a sudden spike in price? Its obvious its supplier caused for every store to increase price that much.

Sadly pods are now much more economical, even though I prefer potent seed.

I get a large box of broken pods for about $40 this equates to a mixture of pod types but a lot of them! I then take and grind them all to dust using a cheap manual coffee grinder.

I've never weighed the pods but I've got one on order so I'll weigh it and report back how much weight for the money.

Hey I been getting some weird "visual disturbances" on higher doses of pods, like when I been drinking the tea all weekend or something like that. It's weird, they are not really hallucinations...but It's like I'll see something out of the corner of my eye that catches my attention (things that ARE actually there) but it will look like something else to me. i.e... I'll see a piece of a candy bar rapper on the ground and think its a bug. Stuff like that. It has been happening A LOT and only when I'm on the tea.
Does anyone else get this?

ofukibenhearB4 said:
CANT stress this enough

How much grapefruit juice, also was it fresh or bottled ?

PsYcHoAcTiViSt said:
Hey I been getting some weird "visual disturbances" on higher doses of pods, like when I been drinking the tea all weekend or something like that. It's weird, they are not really hallucinations...but It's like I'll see something out of the corner of my eye that catches my attention (things that ARE actually there) but it will look like something else to me. i.e... I'll see a piece of a candy bar rapper on the ground and think its a bug. Stuff like that. It has been happening A LOT and only when I'm on the tea.
Does anyone else get this?

Im sure something in ppt and psd is pyschoactive as generally the first thing you notice are disturbances in your peripheral vision as parts of this is made up by your brain based on what you saw earlier. However when on pot or other drugs you can mix up these things and think they are people when its a door etc. As long as you don't actually start hallucinating or become delusional etc I wouldn't worry too much.

Might be a hint to take it easy on the pod tea though, remember how addictive it can be.

Last edited:
OK
not only has price jacked up,
but QUALITY SEEDS are becoming rare as heroin, whearas ALL the bulk seeds USED to be dope. its so fucking hard and alot of the good companies switched to bullshit seeds. i used to pay 3 dollars for a pound of the BEST seeds, (which i prefer to ANY pods or infact any other opies ive EVER done)
these days its 7 bucks for a couple ounces of dank seeds (if you can find them)

The grapefruit juice was 100 percent GFJ. thats the only thing i found that mattered (not red vs white)

pod tea is just as addictive as heroin infact its almost the same thing only it lasts ALL day so i think its more addictive. Always remember. heroin is essentialy morphine. its just like morphine times 2, but it converts back to morph in the body. poppy habit is the same thing as a heroin habit, and infact if you chug it and use the juice, I DO get such a hardcore rush at times i was worried i really was going to die
I cant imagine why ANYONE WOULD pay a dollar a mg, let alone ten cents a mg for oxy when poppy seeds can get you SO FUCKING wasted for a couple dollars. lets see 3 dollars for a pound that WASTES THE FUCK OUT OF ME, or 240 dollars for a shitty half assed oxy buzz which doesnt even make me nod..........hummm lets think about this

Its probably a good thing that the price has gone up, kind of regulates usage a bit. As much as I love opiates if there was a way to make them disappear off this earth I would do it, not just for me but for the pain they cause everyone else.

edit: Hmm I guess that would leave the people in legitimate pain up shit creek however. TOUGH CALL.

rolls said:
Its probably a good thing that the price has gone up, kind of regulates usage a bit. As much as I love opiates if there was a way to make them disappear off this earth I would do it, not just for me but for the pain they cause everyone else.

edit: Hmm I guess that would leave the people in legitimate pain up shit creek however. TOUGH CALL.

I'm not even going to point out how foolish you are, just remember that 90% of the pain caused by recreational opiate use is because of government prohibition.
Who cares if someone is a lifelong addict as long as opiates are cheap and legal, it wouldn't intrude on their life anymore then a daily jaunt to Starbucks.

Unless you're one of the fools that has some moral issue with drug use.

ofukibenhearB4 said:
OK
not only has price jacked up,
but QUALITY SEEDS are becoming rare as heroin, whearas ALL the bulk seeds USED to be dope. its so fucking hard and alot of the good companies switched to bullshit seeds. i used to pay 3 dollars for a pound of the BEST seeds, (which i prefer to ANY pods or infact any other opies ive EVER done)
these days its 7 bucks for a couple ounces of dank seeds (if you can find them)

Same here, its hard for some to believe but potent seed tea was the best opiate experience I have ever had. A few other people have told me the same thing, I think its pretty dependent on personal taste and whether you like the rush and energy or sedation more.

pod tea is just as addictive as heroin infact its almost the same thing only it lasts ALL day so i think its more addictive. Always remember. heroin is essentialy morphine. its just like morphine times 2, but it converts back to morph in the body. poppy habit is the same thing as a heroin habit, and infact if you chug it and use the juice, I DO get such a hardcore rush at times i was worried i really was going to die
I cant imagine why ANYONE WOULD pay a dollar a mg, let alone ten cents a mg for oxy when poppy seeds can get you SO FUCKING wasted for a couple dollars. lets see 3 dollars for a pound that WASTES THE FUCK OUT OF ME, or 240 dollars for a shitty half assed oxy buzz which doesnt even make me nod..........hummm lets think about this[/QUOTE]

I started with seed tea 5 years ago, switched to pods 3 years ago. I prefer PT.

I agree about the money issue. It's soooo much cheaper to buy seeds or pods. Oxy is rediculously overpriced. I indulge in the occasional oxy because I like a different buzz every now and then.

I really hope people are smart and discreet about using pods/seeds. It creeps up on you and it's really easy to take too much. The only times I ever came close to OD was pod tea. I worry that kids are going to start ODing and the next thing you know, it's illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.