• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mega Merged: Ultimate poppy pod/seed tea thread (getting the most out of your pods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats crazy so essentially if you bought a shit ton of fire ass pods you could make heroin hcl....no way

memphis10 said:
thats crazy so essentially if you bought a shit ton of fire ass pods you could make heroin hcl....no way

Well of course...heroin is made, from poppy pods. Unfortunately the amount that is required is huge and very out of reach. Roughly 250,000 poppy plants can be planted per hectacre which will contain between 300,000 to 500,000 pods (imagine going through THAT labor).

An average household of poppy farmers can plant, cultivate, and harvest two or three "rai" of opium poppy (2.53 rai is equivalent to one acre). The farmer can collect between 3 to 9 kilograms of opium from a year's harvest of a one-acre field, depending on weather, soil quality, acidity, sunlight exposure, and terrain. Once dry, it can hold indefinitely. If the raw opium is to be sold or traded to morphine or heroin labs it is not cooked by the farmer since the raw opium is dissolved in cooking vats before the extraction process. The morphine labs that groups of SE Asia operate follow a process of opium conversion which calls for 13 kilograms of opium from which morphine base is extracted. If the heroin lab is at a seperate location, which is common for security and the distinct pickle smell of heroin manufacturing, the extracted morphine base is pressed into a block most commonly weighing 1.3kg (3 pounds) for transit.

1 kilogram of morphine base, depending on how refined it is, can then be used to produce between 685 grams to 937 grams of crude heroin base (~70% pure). It's then converted to the Hcl salt via a simple step.

This shows the scale that is required for anything substantial. You need a field to be worth it, and there is just no practical way to do this without drawing lots of attention. For everyone here, and everyone that ever has a reason to use opiates recreationally, its just more practical and safe to do a small conversion and drink the tea. It's easy, quick, effective, and cheap. Also, there isn't massive baths of bubbling heroin solution to get you into trouble with the law.

Also, for varying forms of heroin: #3 Heroin, 1 kilogram of crushed caffeine is added to 1 kilogram heroin base then dried. For #4 it's converted to the Hcl, then mix with various combinations of acid and ethanol and treated with charcoal which also gives it the white color.

Last edited:
poppy seeds are used for cooking and can be bought at all supermarkets. The best place to get them is at a whole sale store, if there is not a wholesale store around make sure to get them at a natural food store(whole sale and organic shit are not as washed so more opium on the outside of the seeds).

so lets say one was to buy, 200 mammoths, supposedly of good quality. does "organic" make a difference?

Im sure there could be some sort of decent extraction using 200 mammoth pods

im just thinking out loud here

Merged: Ultimate poppy pod tea thread (getting the most out of your pods)

I have a relatively interesting theory.

Say you have a fair amount of dried poppy pods. You take however many you usually use to make tea, grind it up finely in a coffee grinder, then use that in lieu of coffee in a coffee maker. This would work, wouldn't it?

I wonder what an espresso machine (i.e. pressurized steam) would do? more/less potent, or no difference?

we seem 2 b rolling niceley off our first little PST experiment.. 300 g ea. nxt time maybe a slightly hihger dose.. colour on first rinse was dark yellow brown, 2nd wash murky brown/yellow white... all in all nice, reletive 2 a decent dose of codiene in myoppinion, gotta find a bulk seed supply ima thinkin=D =D =D

memphis10 said:

You're not from Eastern Europe, are you? Google "Kompot + heroin" for further details.

To save you some keystrokes: if you have enough poppy pods and a few other ingredients you can indeed make heroin. Indeed, most morphine used in pharms today is extracted by tea-brewing rather than scraping opium latex.

You guys who saying poppy seed tea is weak, have just been getting bad seeds. You can get whatever amount of morphine you want from.

Most of what Jykke says is true. It really isn't worth it extracting the morphine from pods to take. Making tea is just way easier. It always blew my mind that poor farmers take time to extract opium. It is VERY labor intensive. YOu could just take all the pods put them in a pot, and extract it with water.

Where Jykke said morphine is not water soluable, he is wrong. How do you think you shoot up morphine pills with just wate.r

Don`t most IV users always prepare their shots by using citric acid,not just water alone?

Also,back on topic,what is the difference with the different types of poppy? For instance,Turkish white,Gigantium,Dutch maxi ect ect,i know there is size difference and colour,but is there a difference in alkaloidal content of the different varieties?

smackem said:
Where Jykke said morphine is not water soluable, he is wrong. How do you think you shoot up morphine pills with just wate.r

Morphine is water soluble. Untreated morphine alkaloids are not. You can confirm this by looking up the process that groups follow for heroin manufacture. Morphine pills contain morphine hcl, not raw morphine. For use in medicinal pain killers, the morphine alkaloids has been converted, purified, and refined into the hcl salt form, which is water soluble.

Specifically, this information quoted from a source that has the information on the mass manufacturing of heroin in the SE Asia region:
Slaked lime (calcium hydroxide), or more often a readily available chemical fertilizer with a high content of lime, is added to the solution. The lime converts the water insoluble morphine into the water soluble calcium morphenate. The other opium alkaloids do not react with the lime to form soluble calcium salts. Codeine is slightly water soluble and gets carried over with the calcium morphenate in the liquid. For the most part, the other alkaloids become part of the residual sediment 'sludge' that comes to rest on the bottom of the oil drum.
I can't say where I have quoted this from as it, obviously, contains the entire opium->heroin synthesis. The process is all over the internet though, not a single obscure location, and it's easily found.

Have a happy day.

Last edited:
Same as codiene then.Thanks for the reply to the question,i have gained a bit more knowledge.

So Diamorphine is not water soluble? Why do they add citric acid? Is it to help with removal of adulterants?

Lots of questions i know,but i`m here to learn.

Thanks.

Duppy_conquerer said:
Same as codiene then.Thanks for the reply to the question,i have gained a bit more knowledge.

So Diamorphine is not water soluble? Why do they add citric acid? Is it to help with removal of adulterants?

Lots of questions i know,but i`m here to learn.

Thanks.

I'm guessing you're thinking about "diacetylmorphine," which is the chemical name of heroin, not "diamorphine."

There are a couple different types of heroin.

Heroin #4 is made for injecting, and is most common in the USA.
Heroin #3 is made for smoking, and is common to Europe.

Users that get Heroin #3 have to add citric acid to prepare the substance in order to IV because heroin #3 is heroin base mixed with caffeine so it requires an acid in order to become water soluble.

Kind of like if you want to inject cocaine base, which is known as crack. you have to add an acid. I've injected it a couple times, and before I could IV it I added some lemon juice to it would dissolve in water.

Do the colors of the dried pods seem to matter?

I have seen where some say purple-blue is better than tan.

jykkE said:
Morphine is water soluble. Untreated morphine alkaloids are not. You can confirm this by looking up the process that groups follow for heroin manufacture. Morphine pills contain morphine hcl, not raw morphine. For use in medicinal pain killers, the morphine alkaloids has been converted, purified, and refined into the hcl salt form, which is water soluble.

Specifically, this information quoted from a source that has the information on the mass manufacturing of heroin in the SE Asia region: I can't say where I have quoted this from as it, obviously, contains the entire opium->heroin synthesis. The process is all over the internet though, not a single obscure location, and it's easily found.

Have a happy day.

Just say where you quoted it from. The DEA website.

Here is how it works by your own admission: You soak the pods in water and strain. Then you ahve that water. Guess what is that water. Morphine!

Then you add the slaked lime to form whatever morphine calium carbonate forms, that drops most of opiate alkoloids out of the solution. You filter, add a 'mystery ingrediant' to raise the PH to 9.2, then the morphine base precipiates out.

Now, if the morphine didn't get into the water in the first place, where did it come from later? More importantly, why am I coppin a morphine buzz when I drink poppy tea?

Mr Poppy

A friend uses a 4-cup Mr. Coffee to make both poppy tea and kratom tea. The trick is to run the liquid (water + little lemon juice)through the machine 3 times.

Adding a bag or 2 of Yogi Tea helps kill the taste.

This method works, although not quite as well as just putting it in a big bottle and shaking for a while. make sure you run it through a few times, I've always done it at least 3 times. After that, it seems to not make much of a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.