• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] JWH-018 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a unique experience. I've smoked over 200 mgs a day(not by much) with a low tolerance before and didn't experience any problems. I have also smoked around 3 grams in a month and then stopped once it was gone with no problems. For me JWH has acted similar to cannabis in effects, usage, and stopping usage.

Sounds like a unique experience. I've smoked over 200 mgs a day(not by much) with a low tolerance before and didn't experience any problems. I have also smoked around 3 grams in a month and then stopped once it was gone with no problems. For me JWH has acted similar to cannabis in effects, usage, and stopping usage.

if your usage is at 200mg a day or more 3 grams would last you less than 15 days...

200mgs a day is inaccurate, and I should have worded that better. 200mgs/day would have been the average over 15 days. However, his tolerance was on a rapid and steady climb throughout the entire time. The first few days, he probably didn’t have more than 50-60mg. That’s roughly how he started, approximately 10mg, 5 times a day. This may sound a bit high to start, but he’s so big and has a huge weed tolerance.

There were days when he did 50mg, probably days when he did 80mg and 100mg. What I know for sure is he did right around 3g in 15 days. But since those earlier days were nowhere near 200mgs, that means the last days were WAY over 200mgs, like probably upwards of 400-500mgs, but definitely not much more than that. And those were like the 3-4 worst days of abuse.

Just thought I’d clear that up, and I apologize for the inaccuracy.

The only numbers that can really be trusted are 1 gram the first 20 days, and 3 grams the next 15 days. He had a crappy hand scale so he knew his gram was about 1 gram and his 5 grams were about 5 grams. The rest is guess work.

That is simply an insane amount of JWH. 200 mg/day is just crazy- people have hit 10 or 15 mg and ended up in the hospital they were tripping so bad.

It sounds to me like this compound probably has anticholinergic effects at high doses like these. Those kinds of typical psychotic experiences where inanimate objects speak to you or you hold conversations in your head are often caused by anticholinergics. Interesting.

OK, so i didnt mean for this to be so long but i had alot on my mind

Ok, so I signed up for this site, just to add my two cents to this whole "massive jwh 018 dosage" conversation. So, to begin, SWIM and his friends have been playing around with JWH 018 for around a month now, having tested various dosages, batches, methods of ingestion etc. The first batch (made of small white granules) seemed markedly less potent than the second (which was also white, but sparkly-er and more crystalline). SWIM, like "Tom" mentioned above, has had extensive experience with strong cannabis, and in the past used a considerable amount of psychedelics.

OK, so on to the interesting part: While "average" doses are definitely sufficient to get everybody high, SWIM and many of his friends prefer smoking "large" or "insane" doses. This is not the effect of a tolerance building up, at least not to the drug itself, and seems to have more to do with a sort of mental preparedness, a tolerance to being fucked up in general after so many years of intoxication.

All doses are eyeballed (I know...I know...), so exact mgs of dosages are unavailable to post, but my best estimate is something like 5-10 mgs seems to be what everybody in SWIMS group considers to be the "average" sized dose needed to get someone decently high. That's usually good enough to get the people in the group who don't smoke very much satisfied. Most people who smoke daily, as far as SWIM has noticed, require at least double if not four times this amount to be in any way impressed with the substance and get really baked. SWIM and two or three of the more adventurous friends generally smoke even more than this in a sitting.......

SWIM one sunny day, did up a whole bunch of piracetam and aniracetam, got kinda drunk (swim drank fairly heavily on a daily basis at the time), and got some jwh 018 (the stronger batch) as he had not partaken in any in a week or two and wanted to try the new batch. after getting buzzed on a small-average dose, SWIM put it away and hung out for an hour or so, then went and did a significantly larger dose, then hung out for an hour or so, and then he decided to try a little experiment on himself (which he later admitted the stupidity of, but does not regret). SWIM set out to- no joke- overdose - not to a lethal degree (he hoped), but in attempt to replicate the, severely hallucinagenic panic attacks and shortness of breath effect he'd read so much about in hopes he could control it, roll with it, and in effect have an intense trip, and to begin establishing the safety of high dose jwh consumption on humans. Interestingly enough, marijuana at high doses tends to induce panic attacks in swim, however he smokes large doses of marijuana daily anyway (more than anyone else in his group), either drinking or coping with them, and from everything he'd found with his previous trials, this strategy worked fine to alleviate jwh anxiety.......

so into the foil spoon a went a large dose of the white powder and it was inhaled

followed by another large dose

followed by another large dose.

a break was taken to eyeball normal doses for other people who wanted to get high.. and in the 10 or 15 minutes this took....SWIM was really baked, beginning to have the peripheral visuals that signified a threshold "trippy" dose

So back to the foil SWIM went, vaping yet another large dose within a half hour of the first large dose.... this probably totaled somewhere between 40 and 70 mgs of jwh vaped within that hour......

But he wasn't done yet....

placing a small amount of good herb over the whole in his pipe, then simply pouring a little hill of jwh on top which amounted to at least the total amount he had smoked put together (another 50 or so mgs) and then covering the hill of jwh with more herb so it would protect the fragile powder from flame, he loaded yet another bowl.

this was smoked so that the flame never touched the herb, and the herb slowly heated and eventually began to glow and slowly heat the jwh underneath. SWIM said each hit tasted like JWH. SWIMs roommate was talking to him, waiting for swim to finish so that he could use the pipe...

Somewhere at the end of the bowl time slowed down to a crawl and intense visuals overtook swim so quickly that he had to slowly put the pipe down, incapable of smoking anymore. SWIM described closed eye visuals as the most vivid he'd had on anything but LSD. Time was so distorted that SWIM could not tell how much time had elapsed in between the words of sentences he was speaking. The anxiety which he had become familiar with began to hit him...but he kept getting higher at such an alarming rat that he was unable to calm it......anxiety turned to panic..... Wondering if he had accidentally pushed JWH 018 too far, SWIM wandered around his apartment tripping balls and asking people who were staying with him to take his pulse.....most of these kids were far to fucked up on mushrooms and/or alcohol/jwh to accurately take a pulse (at least in the eyes of SWIM) and the one kid who tried came out with 35 bpm.... which SWIM asserted should have made him dead or at least unconscious, not panic stricken.... but he wasn't sure....time was playing tricks on him after all.... SWIM decided to wander out of his apt, and across the hall to a neighbors apt, embarrassing himself (thank god his neighbor is cool) and eventually getting his pulse taken accurately....78bpm.... SWIM was fine!

Armed with this new and exciting knowledge that he was, in fact, not going to die, SWIM set about his initial intention of enjoying a canabanoid based psychedelic , which he did quite successfully: having vividly textured closed eye visuals in wildly pleasing colors which engrossed him to the point that he forgot his eyes were closed while describing the wonders of the high dose jwh experience to those in the room, having an intensely pleasurable body high, having no sense of time, and other such fantastic things, until he passed out feeling wonderful on his bed.

the next day, he felt like he smoked too much pot the day before, taking another decent hit from the rest of the jwh bowl from the previous night cleared his head for the morning (hair of the dog...) and he decided to use most of the rest of his jwh stash to show the drug to friends who were interested, taking a break and saving only enough for 2 or three more very heavy doses once his tolerance dropped, because he decided that for daily getting high effects he prefers good old fashioned weed (jwh is too mind slowing to make it an effective day starter), but JWH may actually be what he's always been looking for in a psychedelic - short acting, potent, cannabis-like, sedating, visual, euphoric, reminiscent of LSD, no mind-warping after effects, and best of all YOU CAN GO TO SLEEP ON IT!

So a week passed and another large dose was smoked, not quite as large as the total dose from the aforementioned trip, but about as much as was in that massive final bowl- smoked it the same way (sandwiched in between pot) because he discovered it was easier to consume very large doses this way, and plus he wanted to add the jwh residue to the resin in what had been strictly a hash pipe (those resin hits are friggin killer btw)... he found himself rolling around on the bed like a cat, unable to form sentences for a few minutes but in a pleasurable way, with decent CEVs... not quite as high as the last trip, but the anxiety still became a bit troublsome (although he knew he was in no danger), drinking a beer or two brought him right back to enjoying himself and he climbed back into bed and fell asleep happy and had awesome dreams.

Smoking a slightly smaller dose the next day in the middle of the day, he found him self less high than the night before, but way way way more sedated..... no anxiety at all, and he could communicate fine, but for two hours he lay on the bed, awake but too high to move or care about moving... until he sat up to smoke pot with two pretty girls who came over.....

So my final words on all this are that I seriously with all my heart believe that it's impossible to die by smoking jwh018 for several reasons, the simplest of which is that smoking it would get you too high to keep smoking enough to die... SWIM pretty much tried. But in all honesty, I can't actually prove this.

Also, all of the Overdose reports involve things like racing heart rate while the theoretical way a person would die from this would be from respiratory or cardiac suppression.... which seems to be the opposite of the perceived effects... taking this into account, all of the reports where people end up in the hospital sound almost exactly like your run of the mill pot freak out, only more intense...more like someone who ate too much ganja-food

The source of most peoples paranoia on these trips, including SWIM, seems to be the untested nature of the drug, a feeling that it could kill them or have some untold effect, all of which are generally really legit concerns when dealing with RCs. It would be great to have some more actual tests on this stuffs effects so people wont be so in the dark. If people knew this was something like THC or LSD where overdose was not a concern, only mental discomfort, then people like SWIM could drink a few beers, or pop a benzo, smoke a big ole pile of JWH, and trip face worry free (the way a trip should be).

A final word on eyeballing: I seriously feel like it's ok as long as you start ludicrously small for everyone's first dose... its not like its crystalline LSD, the threshold dose is definitely visible to the human eye, and in fact it's possible to eyeball too little, so by starting small, the worst thing you risk is getting a little too high the first time you try it, once you learn your dose, experimentation with raising it within reason seems for the most part safe, with the worst possible effects being a panic attack (at least until you start to get into the really high doses that swim took...) In the case of these super-high psychedelic doses... I would really love to see some data on just how much is safe, or at least some reports of fellow JWH users pushing the limits and enjoying it.

Remember- like all drugs (especially psychedelic ones) dose varies from person to person, and this seems to be especially true with this substance so always start small.

P.S.

Does anybody else thinks that the texture/feel of the smoke is reminiscent of butane thc extractions..... even noticed that it can leave a stain on peoples teeth if they vape too much pure in one hit just like honey-oil

if your usage is at 200mg a day or more 3 grams would last you less than 15 days...
Notice I never said it was at the time. I don't have a set "usage" amount and I don't smoke 018 that often. I just have smoked that much in a day. I suppose I should have made that more obvious but oh well. I do notice it leaves stains on your teeth I can always feel it after I smoke a good dose.

If you wanted to make a spice like product and you didn't want to mess with acetone couldn't you mix a known amount of Powdered plant material like Damiana with a known amount of JWH then mix it together thoroughly. They are about the same consistency. Would the resulting powder be hard to smoke?

can anyone tell me if pulse incense contains jwh. i did my homework and i do not believe that it does.

018 always surprises me, probably because I should be using a scale, although I'm just sprinkling it on some tobacco in a pipe. When I do put some on tobacco, the high is like weed in some ways. It makes me hungry, but not as much as weed. It makes me sleepy. It makes my body really heavy. It impairs my vision. It impairs my sense of time. It impairs my short term memory. And it makes music awesome, but not as well as weed does. So 018 really is like watered down weed in those respects, BUT!!!!!!! Do NEVER EVER underestimate this drug, it is not a cannabinoid, it just fucks with the CB1 and CB2 receptors, and more for CB2 which reflects the heavy body high you get. I've found doing one small bowl of tobacco with this stuff lightly sprinkled on, like salt, does the job for about 2-3 hours. I highly suggest you do this during the day or when you're not really tired. Because, when I've done it tired it seems to overwhelm me in ways I've never felt before. The body high should hit you right after you exhale your first hit, but the mental high creeps up on you, and before you know it, you'll find yourself in a HORRIBLE trip. The worst one I got was before I went to bed, I was fairly tired, it just seemed like my mind couldn't handle the high and was shutting down. I convulsed and shivered for a good hour, my breathing was erratic at best, my heart was exploding, and I was paranoid/paralyized. Have you ever had a plastic bag put over your face/head and tried to breathe? Well, it felt like someone had put a plastic bag over my brain and everything just flat-lined. This lasted for about an hour, although it felt like an eternity in hell. I've tripped as hard as you can on weed and I was prepared for this, and I was able to bring myself down. 018 is weird in this respect, because it can be very polarizing. You can feel extremely euphoric, to the point where you black out, and it can be extremely painful and stressful.

For some reason I've found that it naturally creates a lot of energy in your chest and upper body area, so if you are tripping bad on it I suggest you rug your legs and feet and especially your genitals. This will focus the high on your lower body and make you less paranoid and make your breathing more easy, your chest won't feel as stressed.

Over all, my suggestion for using 018 (if you have to do it), in the pure white powder form, is to get it in a white color, rust color 018 is relatively impure, if you don't have a scale, sprinkle it lightly on some non-psychoactive herb, and just clear ONE bowl, wait at least 3-5 hours before doing more. And don't do more than 2 bowls in a day. And don't do it really tired!!!!

Other info.
I've been using 018 for about two months.
My weight is 140 lbs.
My age is 21.
My 018 is about 99% pure and very white. (smells like plastic and chemicals)

Final note: I do condone the use of 018, but I do believe it can be used with good results if used correctly. Please research this before trying, like any other drug. And finally, this is not weed, it's a completely different high, with a small margin for error.

Have to watch out with this one in the US. And this is going out to vendors as well as consumers. Be careful, the FDA/DEA/whoever is all over this stuff right now, and it's probably best to stock up one last time and try to avoid at this point. If you're not in the US, ignore all that.

Edit: Also regarding this compound, a friend a mine experienced several months of anxiety symptoms and panic attacks after doing a large dose of JWH-018 combined with LSD. He smoked a large amount of JWH while on the acid and had a panic attack that he was having a heart attack. For about 4-5 months after the even, every time he smoked weed, he clutched his heart and claimed to have the same "evil" feeling and damn near had a panic attack. Just some food for thought, fellow researchers.

Last edited:
I just wanna chime in and give a positive review.

I started smoking jwh-018 when I was worried about the smell of weed in my apartment. I did it for about 2-3 weeks until things blew over and I didnt have to worry about cops smelling weed or anything.

First I tried buying the herbal incense, K2 summit, and some other K2 brands. Aside from it not really tasting too good, it was not harsh, and a half blunt got me feeling like a full blunt of normal good weed.

I got a 100mg sample of the pure jwh-018 and my friend weighed me out individual doses so I smoked that for a few days. It felt identical to smoking the k2 summit, just that you would take this tiny little hit and get the same effects.

I smoked multiple times a day every day for 2-3 weeks before switching back to weed. I never had any "bad trips." In fact, it felt a little more powerful then weed, but the feeling was pretty much identical IMO. I would get red eyes, get the munchies bad, and just chill watchin tv and shit.

I would always make sure to cut my self off after a half blunt, and then maybe in an hour id smoke the other half. Sometimes I wouldn't be paying attention and smoke a whole blunt, there was a few times I experienced anxiety, similar to what I felt with weed (which was extremely rare).

But if you have a scale, the pure stuff is VERY cheap compared to weed and the blends. IMO it's cheaper smokin the blends then it is real weed. Weed just tastes SOO much better. And IMO, I love just blazing a whole blunt to the head and chillin being able to drive not b e ing high out of my mind..so once I didnt have to worry about anyone smellin the weed comin from my apartment, I switched back.

My experience with jwh-018 was good though. If I ever have to get UA's or for one reason or another I am DEFINITELY switching over to buying the pure jwh and making my own blend.

Baking Soda?

Has anyone tried blending/cutting JWH-018 w/ sodium bicarbonate. I've read about so many people using the glass and it made think back to my coke days(long ago) where we used to smoke off of foil. It's basically crack w/o the ammonia stage. As soon as my stuff arrives in the mail I'll try making a slurry of sodium bicarb and JWH, I'll then smear that on a 3" x 3" piece of aluminum foil and let it dry. Once dry I'll be hitting the bottom of the foil with a lighter(not too much contact!) then inhaling the vapor with a straw. The sodium bicarb may or may not be necessary so I'll try it both ways. I would rate myself as an experienced drug user, never done anything IV but lots of everything else. I also work in the medical field so I'm thinking about bringing a pulse oximeter home to see what this does to O2 sats and heart rate.

Why the fuck would you mix it with sodium bicarbonate? JWH-018 isn't an alkaline molecule, it doesn't form salts.

Has anyone tried blending/cutting JWH-018 w/ sodium bicarbonate. I've read about so many people using the glass and it made think back to my coke days(long ago) where we used to smoke off of foil. It's basically crack w/o the ammonia stage. As soon as my stuff arrives in the mail I'll try making a slurry of sodium bicarb and JWH, I'll then smear that on a 3" x 3" piece of aluminum foil and let it dry. Once dry I'll be hitting the bottom of the foil with a lighter(not too much contact!) then inhaling the vapor with a straw. The sodium bicarb may or may not be necessary so I'll try it both ways. I would rate myself as an experienced drug user, never done anything IV but lots of everything else. I also work in the medical field so I'm thinking about bringing a pulse oximeter home to see what this does to O2 sats and heart rate.

wtf guy

First time

so i want to try jhw-018 and just want to make sure there is nothing i need to know before i do it. any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.