• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] JWH-018 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just gettin into jwh as i got a g. amazing stuff. the high is great.
at moderate-low doses.
jwh is pretty amazing. the potency is great, a little bit goes such a long way. tho only pain in the ass about it is dosing. mild to moderate doses are nice, but every now n then I'll hit a pocket of hidden jwh oil in the pipe and get a decent weed high that like I have said is overwhelming. like when u smoke too mcuh it feels like one of the first time you blazed but it was an unpleasant time. if u ever got rocked from taking a huge bong rip of the besssttt tree u ever bought.

injesting jwh is easy and tasty when done with a provape personal nicotine vaprozer or electronic cigarette.
DSC00128.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

sprinkle a lil bit of this inside, with some mocha flavored nicotine as well

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

I'd just like to share my experience with using jwh-018

i went through a gram of it.

i found the high to be really similar to weed, but shorter lasting and, just felt "different". all my friends said they couldn't really describe the difference.

it seems most people on here get panic attacks/anxiety from smoking this / smoking too much.

i smoked ALOT of it and LOTS at once, and never, not one time had any paranoia or anxiety, nor did any of my friends.

i just got really really high, like in a crazy pychedelic mind state. never gotten that high from weed.

i really enjoyed it overall but don't want to keep smoking it due to long term health problems // like cancer!! lol

Last edited:
Does anyone know if jwh-018 increases metabolic rates like cannabis does?

i've had a great couple of weeks with this stuff and still have a decent amount left. i was a bit intimidated from reading the panic/anxiety issues, but just like someone said a few posts above: the more i smoke, the more it feels like a psychedelic trip.

sometimes i would get those racing thoughts that might lead to anxiety/panic just like in any other trip, but really i was able to push that aside easily. i think being experienced with other research chemicals & being a heavy cannabis smoker helps, i can see how someone who just dives straight into jwh-018 might run into some issues.

also just a warning for you heavy users. this guy another forum has been smoking jwh-018 exclusively for 1 & 1/2 years because he gets drug tested every week:

I have a very very very low white blood cell count and the doctors can not figure out why a friend of mine who also smokes JWH-018 doctor said the exact same thing to him. I stopped smoking a month ago be careful!

i think this will be my last gram.

best vaporizer?

I'm looking to buy a whip vaporizer, but I want to make sure first that I can use it with JWH by itself. Are there any holes or crevices that JWH powder would fall through in the place you're supposed to put the herb in? Also, it would be a huge help if anyone could recommend a specific model, or let me know if a different style of vaporizer would work better. I'm thinking of buying a decent model ($130 range) that I can use with wild dagga and stuff like that, so this is going to be a hefty investment that I'd hate to screw up.

The foil method was told to me by a friend to be wasteful. Though smoking it with tobacco is good.

Substituted with a crack pipe and took a few killer hits of 018 and ended up puking and having rapid heart beat. Also friends noticed this too.

Vape is next. Though these effects have not felt off the other JWH compounds.

Though since there are so many synthetic cannabinoids out there, much research is still yet to be accurately recorded imo. 018 is the only one that i will not do as the others seem not to create these adverse effects.

Input?

also just a warning for you heavy users. this guy another forum has been smoking jwh-018 exclusively for 1 & 1/2 years because he gets drug tested every week:
Quote:
I have a very very very low white blood cell count and the doctors can not figure out why a friend of mine who also smokes JWH-018 doctor said the exact same thing to him. I stopped smoking a month ago be careful!

What forum is this? Because google doesn't return results. Also why would 2 smoking buddies both have WBC counts run? That's not exactly normal doctor visit stuff. How much was he smoking?

I mean without context I find this kind of hard to believe.

i've had a great couple of weeks with this stuff and still have a decent amount left. i was a bit intimidated from reading the panic/anxiety issues, but just like someone said a few posts above: the more i smoke, the more it feels like a psychedelic trip.

sometimes i would get those racing thoughts that might lead to anxiety/panic just like in any other trip, but really i was able to push that aside easily. i think being experienced with other research chemicals & being a heavy cannabis smoker helps, i can see how someone who just dives straight into jwh-018 might run into some issues.

i think this will be my last gram.
yeah same here, i would get racing thoughts when it was kicking in and im thinking "oh shit this might be the panic attack coming on" but then once it peaked i was like.. "ok i'm pretty high but i could smoke another one right now" i did that once for like 10 times, and got SUPER ripped like pretty much getting OEVS and CEVS, but the really high went away in about 20 minutes.

hi
018 and 073 are both illegal in germany but i can get my hands on 081 200 and 250. does anyone of you have any experience with these substances? which one did you prefer?

What forum is this? Because google doesn't return results. Also why would 2 smoking buddies both have WBC counts run? That's not exactly normal doctor visit stuff. How much was he smoking?

I mean without context I find this kind of hard to believe.

it's a private forum somewhere else, the same guy helped me obtain this stuff so i wouldn't mention it if i didn't believe him. i didn't find it hard to believe because CB2 is responsible for your immune system, so i posted it here as a -possible- warning for you heavy users as this is a harm reduction site.

he doesn't even smoke herb because he gets drug tested every week (either for court or a job, can't remember he mentioned it awhile ago). all i know is he went through about 1 gram every 2-3 months for 1 & 1/2 years.

not that i'm trying to discourage anybody, hell i'm still smoking it daily

it's a private forum somewhere else, the same guy helped me obtain this stuff so i wouldn't mention it if i didn't believe him. i didn't find it hard to believe because CB2 is responsible for your immune system, so i posted it here as a -possible- warning for you heavy users as this is a harm reduction site.

he doesn't even smoke herb because he gets drug tested every week (either for court or a job, can't remember he mentioned it awhile ago). all i know is he went through about 1 gram every 2-3 months for 1 & 1/2 years.

not that i'm trying to discourage anybody, hell i'm still smoking it daily

I don't mean that I think you're lying but it just seems like there should be more to the story, especially because of the WBC counts run on both of them. When he said he hasn't smoked in a month, did that mean the test was run a month after he quit, or he stopped smoking after the test a month ago?

Any of you long term smokers gotten sick more?

Last edited:
when he found out the results from the test a month ago, he stopped smoking. i never questioned him about why his friend took the same test, it could've been a co-worker friend, i wasn't curious enough to find out.

i searched google about that side-effect and only found 1 other similar report, so who knows, i'm just throwing it out there

amblerg, where do you put the JWH? Right ontop the atty? Seems that would fuck it up pretty quickly.

I got a few e-cigs and USB passthrus so this might warrent another shot at JWH. I hated freebasing the shit and it just wasn't right ontop a bowl.

So JWH-018 is generally considered to be the most recreational JWH? There are so many to choose from I don't know which to get!

So JWH-018 is generally considered to be the most recreational JWH? There are so many to choose from I don't know which to get!

It's all personal opinion really. I personally prefer 250 over 018, it's really psychedelic in high doses(even getting trails) but there all great, although I'm yet to try 073. 018 is very enjoyable nonetheless, if you prefer more of a body high then head high.

JWH-250 doesn't have the same toxicity concern that all the other JWHs have... That'll be the only one I try if I try any...

sorry, im sure this question has been asked many times before but i dont have time to read all the posts.

is this stuff legal in the UK? are there other synthetic cannabinoids that are legal in the UK?

you want to know if it is still legal in the UK, or if you can still get it online in the UK safely?

*ive been getting this 90% extract that looks kinda gross until i put it in a coffee grinder and get a nice yellowish powder.

I agree with what was said about smoking it off foil. kinda tastes gross and leaves a weird texture on my tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.