• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] JWH-018 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO the bad side effects of JWH-018 are exaggerated. I've been smoking and eating it for ~2 weeks with zero cannabis or any other drug tolerance and I've had zero problems. I've been eyeballing it and I have almost no previous experience in powders and I've had no bad side effects. Of course I have been careful and started with a very small amount and worked my way up but I've still been really high a lot of times and had no problems.

Your mileage may vary though since drugs vary greatly from person to person and of course it's a good idea to be very careful and use an mg scale, but in my experience it's not as scary as many make it out to be.

*ive been getting this 90% extract that looks kinda gross until i put it in a coffee grinder and get a nice yellowish powder.

I agree with what was said about smoking it off foil. kinda tastes gross and leaves a weird texture on my tongue

Synthetic cannabanoids aren't extracts. Try smoking it out of a lightbulb, tastes better. 018 doesn't have the best taste, 250 vaped tastes similar to vanilla malt in a weird way.. quite delicious

my jwh was cut to the max (tons of residue, yellowish green). guess it wont be helping my w/d

fucking legalize hard and soft drugs. ARRRGG:X

sorry i got a little ANGRY. hormones all over (opie wd)

Last edited:
Synthetic cannabanoids aren't extracts. Try smoking it out of a lightbulb, tastes better. 018 doesn't have the best taste, 250 vaped tastes similar to vanilla malt in a weird way.. quite delicious

yeah im quite aware that jwh-018 is a synthetic chemical... but the vendor calls it "90% Bonsai mix - Made from extract process"

*upon questioning the vendor about what the excess material was, or what he meant by extract, he informed me that:

The powder is brown because it has not been blanched. Meaning it has not underwent a "bleaching" or a vigourous cleaning process. This JWH-018 is in its raw form. All JWH-018 looks off-brown usually. But the white fluffy nice kind with a high reactivity is hard to come by at a good bulk but not extreme bulk price anyway.

I can't tell you what plants they are, but I do know nothing illegal. These base products that were used to make the JWH-018, what could be used, were made using products or "by-products" from plants. Which resulted in the slightly low-level of temperature trigger to melt, good for pass-through rate, and less likely to spontaneously combust in heat. Which can explain why some people experience a similar effect to the original bonsai fertilizer.

The JWH-018 itself was not extracted from plants. The products used to make it,
a good portion, were made "greenish" to best explain it? I can see if I can learn how to blanch this stuff I can try a small amount and let you know? If I can, it should provide an off-white denser powder, resulting in 95% with better taste than the brown of course and lose of the original product weight of course. I am not saying I will, but if I do it, I'll let you know!

now that just leaves more questions doesnt it? but hey, most importantly it gets me high and i havent noticed any negative side effects or abnormalities from what ive experienced with pure white powder.

Ok I have been trying not to tell many people about JWH-018 because I want this substance to stay off the radar...wouldn't anyone...it's kind of a paradox in that sense. But here's the deal, I personally find it to be more satisfying than most marijuana as some people have stated. I have tried many kinds of legitimate stuff definitely good. I have often smoked stuff from coffeeshops and find this just as satisfying.

It's very different and you really do gotta watch out...I ordered one of those milligram scales so that I can at least be within a milligram of accuracy. Really if you do it properly you can get too much, and for me it was like this sudden rush to my head of the feeling, and then I was trying to talk to my roomate and I looked at his face and it was tripping me out man.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know what you mean about the rush in your head feeling from smoking too much.

One time I smoked a bit too much at once and was stuck on my bed rolling around extremely dizzy and disoriented with my head pulsing and my vision (more so with eyes closed) strobing rapidly.

it was more uncomfortable physically than anything mental, just gotta know your dose like any drug.

i do feel it lacks the complexity of a high-grade marijuana high. Also, with weed, each strain (especially high-grade genetics) seems to offer a slightly different high, which helps hold my interest in marijuana.

i know what you mean about the rush in your head feeling from smoking too much.

One time I smoked a bit too much at once and was stuck on my bed rolling around extremely dizzy and disoriented with my head pulsing and my vision (more so with eyes closed) strobing rapidly.

it was more uncomfortable physically than anything mental, just gotta know your dose like any drug.

i do feel it lacks the complexity of a high-grade marijuana high. Also, with weed, each strain (especially high-grade genetics) seems to offer a slightly different high, which helps hold my interest in marijuana.

same here, i like how diff. weed gives you different highs. and really prefer normal bud over jwh anyway. it feels so much more natual.

this
Me 3 months ago@DF translated from SWIMshite said:
Might just be me, but recently after a good 4 months and 3 grams experience with smoking JWH-018 in various frequencies and various ways (vapouriser, tin foil vaping, pipes, shotties, rolled into cigs, rolled into joints, eaten) I still love going OTT with this substance.

As I have been (not clever I know) eyeballing the substance, in the first few weeks of use some very intense experiences were had, a couple were unpleasant due to "rush"* like feelings where I felt like my chest had been pushed backwards, what I would imagine being shoved by a ghost would feel like.

In one rather idiotic OD me and a friend smoked a single skin joint with, looking back, approximately 140mg in. Within minutes I was higher than he had ever been but dizzy and every time I looked up my head would spin and spin and spin.
I and friend proceeded to a bus stop to sit down, I started loosing my balance and had to hold the seat he was sat on for support. i started to sense something approaching, turned to my friend and remarked "something's coming" Seconds later warm, "glowing", "energy" filled my body filling from my toes to his head, when "full" of this energy i felt like i was floating, then a "woosh" sound acompanied by a "rush"* that "emptied" the energy. After this i walked to my friend's house the high slowly subsided as it would normally. This is a one off and I've never experienced anything quite like it.

After a few months of smoking I got bored of the substance and decided to save what he had left due to the cannabinoid ban in the UK.

Getting to my main point.

The other day I got out the JWH and proceeded to load a vapouriser. I got to the level of "really high" but did not want to leave it there. So vaped the same amount again and got into bed, heavy dubstep music playing. "Rushes" again but this time expecting them they are strangely pleasurable. I could feel the anxiety creeping in but just thought, "I can handle this easy, its a good feeling not bad feeling." and proceeded to loose myself in random thoughts all while being blissfully happy and amazed at the innovativeness of the music mix.

I thoroughly enjoyed this and have since been vaporising 30-60mg in one go every few nights. Strange thing is I'm not usually one to get "fucked up" on drugs and will generally stop when at a "feelgood" level. But I think the JWH-018 really shines at high dosage if you can control the anxiety.

TL;DR

Anyone else enjoy ridiculous amounts of JWH-018?

I soon after bought a milligram scale but have only used it for JWH-018 once. I have 60mg left, so no more smoking that now, as a friend said "Smoking it is like killing a unicorn!"

If you wanted to make a spice like product and you didn't want to mess with acetone couldn't you mix a known amount of Powdered plant material like Damiana with a known amount of JWH then mix it together thoroughly. They are about the same consistency. Would the resulting powder be hard to smoke?

We used to do that with sticky and dry weed put through a grinder. Youll get plenty of hotspots so its best to make small batches. eg. 20mg bags of JWH-018 and add plant material as needed. Dampish plant material picks up dry powders easier - rolling tobacco is a good example.

I am curious is this a good substitute for smoking marijuana everyday? It seems substantially cheaper and much less is required for a hit. Although I used to smoke spice blends and after a while they started making me sick, it was more so the smell/taste but any time I smoked a decent amount of weed along with some magic/spice it made me sick could this be a reason to stay away from JWH-018 or was it most likely some other herb mixed in with it?

I'd love to stick to just regular pot, but for about the same price, with JWH/Spice, you dont have to worry about getting arrested, nor do you have to worry about anyone catching a whiff of what youre smoking and investigating (its 2010, god and everyone knows what burnt Pot smells like). Personally, Ive been smoking about 3-5g of Wicked XXX (spice product) per day for about 6 months and other than the fact that it only lasts about an hour, it seems a perfect legal substitute for bud.

just my 2c with my experience...

3-5 grams of spice every day, at about the same price of weed? That sounds like a very expensive habit considering you are smoking random herbs that have been sprayed with extremely cheap drugs. If you’re going to smoke that much spice, why not just spray some of the drugs onto your own random herbs? You could smoke the same amount of jwh for about 1/50th the price.

I would have asked why not just do pure jwh for way more potency at a fraction of the price, but I personally wouldn’t encourage anyone to do pure jwh regularly.

i know, it sounds like its a pretty nasty habit i got going on but Im coping with daily pain and my PM doctor not scarfing up the right amount of pain meds to get me through each month. I use my prescription for the two weeks it lasts me and then for the last two weeks i utilize spice, and hell yeah its really pricey lol. I wish i could just find some JWH-018 plain ole that way i could just spray my cigarettes or spray somethin else really dense so that i only need a toke or two to keep goin pain free.

small back story on my pain.... degenerative enamel so my teeth are rotting from the root down....nothin i can do to stop it ive prevented total loss for as long as i can.... so now i see a PM doctor to handle my daily pain while i get a tooth a week/every other week taken out. Im currently on 1 Oxycodone 10mg/325mg APAP every 6-8 hours as prescribed so what i do is since im allotted four a day as 'scripted, i save them all for while im at work so that i can focus (i use spice at home or just aleve to help me make it til bed time) but since the four isnt enough to get me through, I take 2 every two hours here at work (8 a day), and since Im trying to stretch them for as long as i can, I dont take anything over the weekend either and spend each weekend going through w/d's.

I just wish that i could find a doctor that would prescribe me the proper amount per day to get me through so I could then stop having to smoke this shit, destroying yet another part of my body ni the process... :(

sorry for the rant...

Sorry for your pain. I’d have no problem buying 3-5 grams of spice at weed prices if it were a one time thing, but just know that if you are going to use it regularly there are much cheaper options. Of course it’s against the rules to list sources but I will say it’s currently very easy to buy pure jwh-018 if you look around a bit. You can go a few different routes from there. You can either use it pure, or you can make your own spice like product. Either option will require some research in order to know what you’re doing, but all the info is pretty easy to find online; in fact I’ll bet most if not all of it can be found right here on bluelight.

Just keep in mind that dealing with pure jwh-018 requires some extra caution because it is.....pure. The one advantage to using spice the way you currently are is that you don’t need to be nearly as careful. Just one gram of pure jwh-018 would probably be powerful enough to make anywhere between 25-100 grams of your spice depending on how strong your particular blend is, and that would save you tons of money.

And put the scumbags selling fraudulent products without valid ingredients lists out of business.

My buddy has always been that guy that gets fucked up way easier than every one and he got some jwh-018 and he doesnt smoke it that much so even a little bit gets him higher than he wants to be.so I was wondering if there was something you could cut it with and not make it harsh or taste bad?

It seems that there is an impurity in my JWH. When I put it in a hot water bath, I get some sort of strange viscous jelly at the bottom. It seems to be some sort of lipid or fat, I don't know. It solidifies into a hard fat when left to cool. Is this the actual JWH or is it some sort of well known impurity?

Sorry for your pain. I’d have no problem buying 3-5 grams of spice at weed prices if it were a one time thing, but just know that if you are going to use it regularly there are much cheaper options. Of course it’s against the rules to list sources but I will say it’s currently very easy to buy pure jwh-018 if you look around a bit. You can go a few different routes from there. You can either use it pure, or you can make your own spice like product. Either option will require some research in order to know what you’re doing, but all the info is pretty easy to find online; in fact I’ll bet most if not all of it can be found right here on bluelight.

Just keep in mind that dealing with pure jwh-018 requires some extra caution because it is.....pure. The one advantage to using spice the way you currently are is that you don’t need to be nearly as careful. Just one gram of pure jwh-018 would probably be powerful enough to make anywhere between 25-100 grams of your spice depending on how strong your particular blend is, and that would save you tons of money.

i appreciate the help, ill really have to look into getting that pure jwh over buying this spice blend stuff. Not only for saving money purposes, but also so that I could adjust my dose from what it currently is without having to increase the amount of crap that i have to smoke. make it strong enough to last me for at least 2 hours lol. I get about an hour off of a bowl of spice now as it is, but once im in control, hopefully i can get that up there.

id just really like to be able to get prescribed the right amount of pain meds so that i wouldn't have to dump garbage into my body just to take pain away :!

Status
Not open for further replies.