• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Edibles/Oral Cannabis

So I tried my first Firecrackers 3 days ago. I'll give a little back story...

I woke up, went straight to my area of keeping, and popped off that pill bottle's top to smell my super fruity eighth of beautiful bud. (I was too much in a hurry to ask my buddy what this stuff was, and am still waiting a reply.) I would say I smoked about 1 gram when I decided to try making some firecrackers.

So being completely stoned I didn't feel the need to reeducate myself on the logistics of making firecrackers. I felt there wasn't anything that could be too tricky, right? Just grind up one gram per cracker, put it together, microwave, and eat.

That may have been misleading, because everything worked out fine. Cept I had put the crackers on a paper towel and the peanut butter was runny, so I had to eat a little bit with a spoon. Honestly, they tasted delightful. A peanut butter-fruity pebble mix.

I smoked a little more after gobbling those up so I wouldn't be anticipating the moment so drastically, and an hour or so later I found myself laying on my couch, eyes wide open, listening to amazing music, and watching the xBox 360 visualizer. The effects lasted well over 4 hours since that.

To sum it all up, firecrackers are great. Just be careful if you're around rents, it may be harder to hide your mental state. I can easily hide be being high, but when my parents came home that night I had to shelter myself, which wasn't fun being as high as I was.

Today I cooked me a firecracker with 1.9g of decent purple haze buds.

I was really high but it was great. Vision got blurry some times, not unlike eye wiggles. Body high was really intense. A nitrous hit shot me trough hyperspace hehe :)

I'll change the dosage until I find my sweet spot

Okay, i would just like to ask if I made this at 1am, would the smell be gone by morning? Is the smell awfully bad? This is extra precaution since I want to make this when my parents are asleep. Thanks.

It's not that worse... If you use Nutella it smells like bad chocolate cookies.

Haha I forgot this thread still extisted :)

I've made MY recipe with my parents asleep before, yes.

THAT'S WITHOUT THE WEED PREBAKE! MOTHERFUCKER LISTEN! HAHAH!

I used to make these 2 or 3 years ago quite a bit. i would microwave them and use the oven, both methods work fine. i wou ld usually cook untill the cracker would start to turn brown / even slightly burn in some spots, so i would get the most out of it without it tasting like shit. im not sure if this was necessary though.

about smell when microwaving! heres what i would do about the smell.
-pop a bag of popcorn, preferably the one with the least amount of butter
-dump out popcorn
-place firecrackers in popcorn bag
-wrap up tightly
-microwave

tada! minimal smell. i would do this with my parents in the kitchen with me and they never knew.
come to think of it, i might have made them in the oven with my parents around too. the smell really isn't too obvious.

forgot to add, once i'd done these a few times i decided to make them taste better. i used nilla wafers, graham cracker, and a sugar cookie. all were better than a ritz cracker. just make sure you dont burn them bad and you have win. nutella is a plus but i actually like the peanut butter. also once you are stoned you have snacks!

unfortunately i cant help with the weed preparation part.

Last edited:
i'll definitely try this some weekend when my mom's not home. or i'll just go to my friend's house and see if i can use his kitchen. his mom lets him smoke (she used to be a major pothead back in the day) so i think going there would be easier and safer (as far as getting caught).

Today I cooked me a firecracker with 1.9g of decent purple haze buds.

I was really high but it was great. Vision got blurry some times, not unlike eye wiggles. Body high was really intense. A nitrous hit shot me trough hyperspace hehe :)

I'll change the dosage until I find my sweet spot

Are you going to try higher doses?

I ate 3g of schwag thinking that I had to use that much since I had schwag and it knocked me on my ass but I didn't have a tolerance at all when I did this.

Thank you for this thread. Been toking 40 years now and am trying to keep the smoke out of my lungs. Am using a vaporizer but don't like the milder buzz all the time. Hope this eating idea works for me. I'm trying your method tomorrow. I sure there is some trial and error but if it works I'll make enough crackers for the day.

I’m not sure what I did wrong. I put about a gram of sort of dry weed pretty crystal not loaded tho, in tinfoil, (shaped like a bowl) Put it in the oven for 200F for 10 min, then got two ritz size crackers, and put nutella on and weed with a little bit of olive oil. Then I put it in the oven at 320F wraped in tinfoil for 20 minutes exactly. I ate it and didn’t feel anything maybe slightest buzz at the most, but basically being sober :? Is there anything I’m doing wrong? I don’t think it would matter if I put it on a baking pan? Or should I just put the tin foil in the stove alone? btw, i dont have any tolerance either :?

idk but in my opinion prebaking makes no sense. at 200 degrees the bud pretty much being vaporized. thats how hot i used my vape at...

try it without prebaking. just put the bud on the cracker and cook it that way. you want all the thc is get into the fat. make sure its fully crumbled and fully immersed in whatever fat you may be using.

I am making them again in a few hours this time two crackers (one gram on each). Do you guys think 320F is good for 20 min, without pre heating the weed first?

I've noticed you guys use your best buds instead of some schwag. I've heard that when baking it doesnt matter which you use? So why use your krip instead of some way cheaper stuff? Or maybe different amounts for different kind of herbs?

It does matter which you use in terms of THC content.

Most people just put the schwag in firecrackers because it can pack a bigger wallop than having to smoke it all.

What's a good amount of herb for a firecracker assuming that you're rather sensitive to herb or have zero tolerance to it and you don't want to eat too much and get paralyzed?

Firecracker Question

I know there are many Firecracker threads and especially The Unofficial Firecracker Thread, but quick question. Mine are in the oven right now and I followed the firecracker thread directions and everythings ok. Except I used about .7 of some really bomb headies. Only eaten cannabis once before when my dealer made 2 batches of cookies and brownies and I picked the cookies and was reallly high it was amazing but besides that no experience in making them. I am just afraid that I will be too high. The thread says to use 1 g of middies and you'll be good but I have good bud(I live in Cali) and used .7. Pretty much my question is should I eat 1 or just fuck it and eat both, cause I've been reading some people have really bad experiences using about a gram and underestimating the effects and just eating all of them. Sorry for the rant and noob question, also I smoke pretty much everyday.

so you used .7 in 2 firecrackers? id say eat one and then see how that goes, you can always eat the other one if it isnt enough.

Yea I used .7 total so 3.5 in each roughly. Do you think just one will get me where I want to be?

i cant really say for sure either way on that one, but if its not enough itll definitely still work, and then you can just eat the other one. it wont be a waste either way.

ive eaten a lot of weed food and eating more later on is definitely an effective strategy.