• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Edibles/Oral Cannabis

Anything you like peanutbutter on that can withstand a bit of heat will do. My sister asked me just tonight if i knew how to make any edibles that didnt require cooking with butter and were faster, so i told her about the firecracker technique.

She got all master chef and used the natural peanut butter which has more natural oils, spread it on sour dough bread then put some thinkly slices bananas on top. She sand whiched the bread and wrapped in foil so it can cook for 20 min without burning. She called me later and was baked as fuck.

Anyways im merging this with the edibles mega thread. We love mega threads.

Make Leary biscuits, just get crackers or bread, cheese, and melt it over the weed.

I don't know if this is just me or not, but I've noticed that firecrackers seem to end with a much more potent final result than with the same amount of herb on a Leary biscuit.

They both work, don't get me wrong... firecrackers just seem like the more logical choice to me when you've only got cheese, peanut butter, and crackers to work with, though.

Oh, and I'd also like to say that LugoJ's idea sounds way easier and probably more effective than my slow-grilled cheese one.

i dunno theyre probably not making them right or are using schwag or really bad mids. if you get good headies u can get incredibly wasted off of like half a gram. holy shit i had one hell of a time last night and i swear it wasnt more than half a gram. im almost thinking it could have been laced but i doubt it bcuz eating weed can do some pretty crazy stuff. it has to me in the past

holy shit i had one hell of a fucking night the other night on edibles. i ONLY used half a gram all though it was some really potent bud that felt sticky when u touched it. heres how it went:

8:45 pm- consumed the weed

9:30 pm- thought a pattern in my towel looked like the jedi mind tricks album cover with a guy holding a torch and began to progress to becoming higher and higher

10:00- absolutely baked as fuck. i kept thinking the president who was speaking on tv seemed amazing my thoughts began to ramble on in weird ways

10:20- laughed hysterically and borderline uncontrollably (by myself!)

10:30- legs felt like jello and a rush. then i looked in the mirror and thought of myself as a "retard in space"

11:00- my speech was becoming incoherent and at times i switched into babble (talking to myself)

11:30- by now speaking became very difficult and it was hard to talk without babbling nonsense words just too hard to remember the words. i began to sense different aspects of my personality and visualize them. time was drastically slowed (nearly stopped at points). also saw a faint image of an alien in the curtain on my door around now. walked over to it and attempted to "merge" with it (knew it wasnt real obviously). everything felt "warpy and fun"

12:00- by now speaking in words was damn near impossible and i just babbled to myself in nonsense words a lot

12:20- unable to speak in normal words (only babble) and consumed by racing mental visualizations almost felt as though i was moving past symbols one at a time, time was getting stuck and moving in frames, also some cevs at this point. could barely move

1:00- threw up from all the soda and food i had

1:25- went to bed and tripped some more eventually lost all ability to speak (even nonsense words) while mentally traveling through symbols which had powerful meaning from my childhood and became completely lost the ability to get out of bed or do anything had no idea what was going on or where i was, just completely gone

5:00- woke up stoned as fuck and went to pee, doorway to the bathroom looked bent, still getting strong mental imagery

7:00- similar state to when i got up at 5:00 but no distortions

9:00- very stoned but less than before, went back to bed

11:00- stone began to wear off, went back to bed

1:30- woke up after heavy body buzz wore off, but still pretty high

4:00- high stopped for a bit then kicked back in when i went outside

5:00- felt incredibly happy and high while listening to gospel music at my school (not into religion or religiuous music but i thought it sounded AWESOME). I played frisbee with some kids and couldnt catch it or throw it in any reasonable way my coordination was still off badly

8:00- high finally wears off

11:30- high returns after eating large meal while walking to the store

overall this high lasted over 24 hours and caused me to lose the ability to speak and even begin to hallucinate slightly. i do wonder if this weed could have been laced or if it was just exceptionally good bud.

Last edited:
Lol Steve it wasn't laced. Weed will do that to ya.

I ate 2/3rds of an "on the rise" 8 dose fudge bar that I got from a cannabis club at 7 o clock, before the giants game last night, and was baked when I woke up at 11 am :D

Hi everyone,

This is my first time baking with cannabis and I have a few questions. I've eaten already-made cookies before and been really high. But my questions are mostly about the THC.

I bought some cannabutter from a friend. She advised be that I could freeze it, which I have done because I wasn't going to use it straight away. I've also heard/read that I should not microwave it or heat it over 150 Degrees Celcius.

When people say that heat causes the cannaboids to activate, is that necessary once it is already made into a butter? Or is this referring to the raw cannabis itself?

Basically I'm wondering if I took it out of the freezer and let it melt, would the following work? And are there any cons (other than taste):

1. Stirring it into pasta sauce
  2. Putting it in hot chocolate or a cold beverage (like a smoothy).

1. Putting it in a no-bake slice (like one that sets in the fridge).

A lot of the no-bake slices still call for heating the butter. But I'm not sure if that's because it needs heat or because it needs to be more liquidy?

Does anyone have a no-bake recipe for slice, or something, that is scaled down to 4-6 servings? It isn't a LOT of cannabutter and it isn't extremely potent (the person who made it used it in 20 cookies and had 3-4 before she was high.

Hey, I'm new to this part of BL....I spent most of my time in Other Drugs. Anyway, I'm hoping that I'm posting this in the right place and apologize if I am not.

I am simply looking for someone with a lot of personal experience with making cannabis pills using coconut oil. I have tried the search engine but for some reason I am having a difficult time using the entire BL website, maybe because I haven't logged on in a very long time. Anyway, if someone thinks they can help me please let me know. I would appreciate it very much as I am using these marijuana pills for medicinal reasons. I am prescribed the 5mg Marinol pills twice a day but it isn't strong enough, and it only contains THC. No other cannabinoids.

Any help appreciated! :)
Thanks
Jb