• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Edibles/Oral Cannabis

I wouldn't use the microwave to make firecrackers.
Just simmer your bud in real butter on med-low heat for 20-25 minutes. Use the butter how ever you want, I just pour it over saltines or a bowl of white rice. It will stink up your house for a good 2 hours though so be cautious.

aite good to know, i'm assuming firecrackers will too then

how much bud should i use for a single dose? i've never eaten thc.

Firecrackers aren't the most effective method of eating it, so you may want to go with quite a bit. What usually gets you high, smoked in a joint? That may be a good place to start. Yes, these will stink your house up a bit, but if you're microwaving, you could always move it to an outside outlet and let it sit with the door open for a while.

To get the full experience of edibles you definitely gotta use a good amount of decent bud. Most of my friends cant eat them because they taste awful. Like liquor you just down it, dont be a pussy ha

id use at least an 1/8th of like decent bud prolly idk though because 1/4 might be nicee if you are just making 1 or 2 doses. Shit lasts forever and is pretty fucked up. All the stoners around here rave about how great brownies and the lot are but mehh id rather roll ^_^ (and ive actually done edibles + rolls before too haha)

your telling this guy to eat an eighth at once? i hear of people having a bad time with upwards of one gram.....what the fuck you must be like part bovine to process all that...

your telling this guy to eat an eighth at once? i hear of people having a bad time with upwards of one gram.....what the fuck you must be like part bovine to process all that...

I dont know what your talking about, an eight is not rediculous 8)

And yes it will make your house smell like tree, its inevitable.

I made firecrackers in the oven..

non-homogenized peanut butter works best

Wrap the crackers in aluminum foil, like 15 minutes at 225 F is what I used I think.

It really was not a noticeable smell, but if you're worried, I always throw in orange peels when they're cooking to cover/eliminate the odor. Then it just smells like food was cooked, but you can't really put a finger on what it is.

I wouldn't use more than a gram if you have not eaten weed before... shit can make you trip, no joke.. especially if you're using a sativa dominant strain.

I dont know what your talking about, an eight is not rediculous 8)

And yes it will make your house smell like tree, its inevitable.

dude an eighth on a fire cracker would fucking retard anybody that ate it... an eight made into pot butter would not be as impressive.

honestly id love to see you eat a whole eighth of pot firecracker style...

Shepj knows.

wrap in tinfoi l throw in 435 oven for 10-15 minutes doesnt make astink i do it all the time.

firecrackers suck. put olive oil in a tablespoon, sprinkle 0.5g bud in it, cook it up until it bubbles nicely then stir it into a cup of yogurt and enjoy.

firecrackers suck. put olive oil in a tablespoon, sprinkle 0.5g bud in it, cook it up until it bubbles nicely then stir it into a cup of yogurt and enjoy.

again i'm worried about the smell

this seems like a plausible method but i can't have my house smell like bud

guess i'll just wait till a friend's parents are out of town

----------------
Now playing: Eminem - Dr. West (Skit)
via FoxyTunes

lack of smell is why i suggested that :)

aside from it also hitting harder than firecrackers usually do

I've just did this receipe.

Precooked 1g of weed / cracker.

Cooked in oil enriched nutella.

Smell was not as strong as I expected. Taste was not unpleasant at all!

Very nice body high for over 4 hours :)

I'm cooking some with 1.5g very soon :)

This recipe works with JWH-018 too (go with the Nutella and Graham Cracker combo though)

w0ahhhhmahnnn.gif

Yeah I agree, I should have got a graham cracker, it would have been even better!

For the 1.5g firecracker I took more time to prepare it. I added a little more oil to the nutella mix. I then more toroughly mixed the finely powdered precooked cannabis with the nutella.

I used a better oven to cook them too so I think the temperature was closer to the desired 320F.

Very strong buzz lasting hours! But not overwhelming. Next time its gonna be 2g :)

dude an eighth on a fire cracker would fucking retard anybody that ate it... an eight made into pot butter would not be as impressive.

honestly id love to see you eat a whole eighth of pot firecracker style...

Shepj knows.

I have? not on one firecracker of course :p I didnt say you wouldnt be stoned out of your mind

it doesnt smell that much but than I suppose it depends on ventilation and on the strain of weed you use