• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

fastandbulbous said:
Virtually everything is better than methylphenidate (Ritalin) (well except ephedrine which is fuckin' horrendus as a stimulant), so yes MDPV pisses all over methylphenidate IMO. even if it wasn't for MDPV's pervert potential!

It isn't that bad! Althought I've never tried MDPV.

jah said:
About a month ago, MDPV went out of stock and there was a problem with their website due to technical difficulties. After several days of checking, the site popped back up=D I think I, literally, placed the first order on the site since it's return.In any event, they no longer ship priority, of any kind:( , (IT took 11 days)8( Good luck in getting yours!!!!=D

P.S. I hope I didn't break any forum rules!:\

11 days for an airmail letter? Where do you live? It usually takes around 2-4 days for Europe.

2 weeks and counting !!!!!!!!!

fucking disgraceful!

Goes to check E-mail re: enquiry as to why the fuck isn't it here?

2/21/07:
All paid order have been shipped yesterday, even though customers may not have received a confirmation mail yet. Shop downtime will extend for another week (until at least 3/2/07).

Bloody lazy Germans!!!!

Confirmation ~ shipped on 11/02/2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS !!!!!!! Bastards!!!!!

Tylerdurden said:
11 days for an airmail letter? Where do you live? It usually takes around 2-4 days for Europe.

I live in the US, they said it would take around 10 days for delivery:eek:(it took 11)
I'm not aware of it's availability in the US:(

Hopefully, they get their shit together ,real soon!!!8) i'm almost out!:X

Red Arrow said:
whats the deal with this MDVP is it worth ordering ?

If you want something that keeps you awake with very little body high then yes, also good as a study aid and for talking non stop codshit. Also good for getting higher on gbl without passing out. I'll probably order some more once i've sort my cash flow problems

I still can't understand how it has suddently become so popular on here then? I imagine it may be useful once or twice a year if you find you need to stay up for a day or two but other than what...what is the point? Especially if you only really get Friday and Saturday night to go mental and need to be back in work, rested, on the Monday morning.

Are most of you using it in combination with GBL or to aid a comedown?

^^ As has been mentioned it's quite moreish. When you first get it naturally you want to try it out then the next day you kind of think a bit of mdpv would be cool, then you start taking it before you go out to make yourself a bit chatty then you start taking an extra dose out with you as a pick me up for when you get too drunk or take too much gbl etc etc!

Sounds great fun like. Something that makes me want more of it for no obvious effects other than staying awake? And you pay money for it?!

/ignorant

%)

^ Yeah but that makes all the more exciting , doesn't it ?=D

^ & ^^ I think in future I'll not admit to knowing you two in public!

As has been mentioned it's quite moreish. When you first get it naturally you want to try it out then the next day you kind of think a bit of mdpv would be cool, then you start taking it before you go out to make yourself a bit chatty then you start taking an extra dose out with you as a pick me up for when you get too drunk or take too much gbl etc etc!

Until it gets to the point where every couple of hours you're off to the toilet to stuff it into as many orifices as possible (pref simultaneously!) in search of some unreachable state!

fastandbulbous said:
Until it gets to the point where every couple of hours you're off to the toilet to stuff it into as many orifices as possible (pref simultaneously!) in search of some unreachable state!

cough :|

^ You ought to get some medicine for that cough Grrrr!

I reckon some 3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one would do the trick :D

or maybe some* dxm?

* lots