• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

Kill or cure !

The former I think disassociation is somehow unhealthy in a social and psychological sense !IMHO !
Yeah now and then, but I think that your cough sounds well settled, well chronic and endemic would be an ideal description ! My prescription is DMT !!!!!!!!
That'll sort you

felixdahousekat said:
^ Did you only have 10mg in your possession? ;)

What I'm getting at is: it's quite moreish for some of us, and having more than what you 'need' can be a bad thing. (Us people with no self-control, that is.)

yeah i was given 10mg before an all night clubbing session, i didnt need the euphoria, just the ability to stay awake :)

saying that i would really like some of my own :p

the warnig signs were there. Stimulants are not my friend. Its moreish and yet not euphoric. Are you sure you are alone, thought I heard a noise downstairs. Then the police have you bugged.

Then the police are chasing you across a golf course with a helicopter sopotlight strafing af you duck from bunker to bunker when you have a knife and u chuck paving slabs through windscreens and headbutt officers and wind up naked in cuffs in a cell.

Never been to keen on stims. Dont think ill bother again. :D

^ Yawns !!!!!! No fucking post again !!!!!!!!! Fuck fuck and relax and smile happily coz it won't change anything having a little tantrum !

Yes it will, you'll have had a tantrum (I believe one tantrum a week is useful in stress relief!)

^ any specifics on the tantrum length . intensity or the character of it ?

zophen said:
^ any specifics on the tantrum length . intensity or the character of it ?

A short (30 sec), sharp (consisting of stomping around and shouting 'fuck') shock (bystanders watching with a look of bemusement)

^ ok SAME TIME EVERY WEEK ?OR A ROTATIONAL SYSTEM ? TIME OF DAY ? FACTOR IN WEATHER ?ETCETERTA?

^ Ah so no accepted methodical system for tantrum use as a de - stresser ? Maybe time to draw up some guidelines , we wouldn't want it getting out of hand now you've given it the thumbs up as a tool for life enhancement!

The source everyone used:

3/17/07:
######## is closed for good. Personal reasons necessitate this regrettable decision. We thank all our loyal customers and hope they will quickly find another supplier for their research needs.

bah :(

^ Yeah I know !!! I have done for about 20 hours !! 20 fucked off hours!!!!!

Grrrrrr is exactly how I feel ! and sleepy:\

^ You are KIDDING me!!!!!!!!

Believe me it's a shit hot fucking drug , double entendre`s intended and all that!

Afraid of what?

The only drug I'm really afraid of is DMT. Certainly not MDPV!.

^ It was a throwaway comment , silly pointless meaningless play on words , I just like the sound of my own voice or reading my own type! You know this !:D