• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

zophen said:
It was a throwaway comment , silly pointless meaningless play on words , I just like the sound of my own voice or reading my own type! You know this !

Well put a fucking sock in it then! :p %)

It'll come back don't worry, seeing the way all you fiends go on its bound to lol

No felix! resist the urge to close/merge/whatever :)

Tylerdurden said:
*sobs silently in corner*

I thought this was more your style:

tyler.gif

=D

HAHA TC!! The sobbing was just a moment of weakness, I eat brick walls for breakfast! =D =D

Come on folks, it's not as it they've stopped making 2CB or something else that kicks ass, is it? It's just MDPV. %) :D

felixdahousekat said:
Come on folks, it's not as it they've stopped making 2CB or something else that kicks ass, is it? It's just MDPV. %) :D

MDPV everytime over 2CB !

No not at all dodgy in the legal sense as it's an alpha propyl phenethylamine derivative (the 'coverall' paragraph only covers PEA, alpha methyl PEA & alpha ethyl PEAs). Specific named drugs only applies to that drug, esters or ethers of it, which means that you need the whole drug structure to be present and there's no para-methyl goupr in MDPV

havent got a clue what any of that means but I was expecting you had it covered and an answer like that ;) Cheers :)