European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

Karaboudjan said:
Is MDPV "better" than Ritalin? It's sure a lot cheaper :\

Virtually everything is better than methylphenidate (Ritalin) (well except ephedrine which is fuckin' horrendus as a stimulant), so yes MDPV pisses all over methylphenidate IMO. even if it wasn't for MDPV's pervert potential!

Yes we all agree, almost anyway, MDPV is jolly decent and completely unabuseble , (ahem 8( )

I would like to offer a formal thank you prayer to the Holy MDPV deity for helping me focus 100% on essay writing without distraction, for the first time ever!

I felt stimulated by MDPV, but not happy. Edgey as well. Not much fun. Will try for work though...

Yeah, I tend to agree that it would be much better for work purposes. Personally I thought it was ok but nothing all that special for social purposes.

Ok we've had a fun day together MDPV but please LET ME SLEEP

pekkie said:
Yeah, I tend to agree that it would be much better for work purposes. Personally I thought it was ok but nothing all that special for social purposes.

Depends upon the social purpose that's intended! =D

Well, that's entirely subjective, fastandbulbous. For my monkeys, there is minimal sexual enhancement at all, as well as some degree of sexual dysfunction, which goes away when it wears off. My monkeys feels cheated, since this seems to be effective for many in that way. Taking that aspect out of the picture, it is only useful as a motivator to accomplish work...

Well yes if it doesn't work as a sexual stimulant, it isn't going to have that much appeal (that's stimulants in general though)

Last edited:
Grrrrr said:
Ok we've had a fun day together MDPV but please LET ME SLEEP
LOL, ah bless, poor little grrrr. %)

I know what that's like. Uniquely, MDPV is a drug that I have no compulsion to try again. :\

MDPV is a drug that I have no compulsion to try again.

Used at the correct dosages following a fairly rigid regime, MDPV is a super dooper drug =D ! Get it wrong and it's a nightmare :( !

Used at the correct dosages following a fairly rigid regime, MDPV is a super dooper drug

You mean as much as possible when you're naked with your beloved - that's a fairly rigid regieme =D

God I'm reduced to double entendres - what a crap Friday night

^No actually I mean what I said! I think that for 24 hours dosage ought to be kept to say 3x 10mgs then ramp it up after that ! Then go fucking crazy!

^ Yes I know , mine wasn't a joke though ! I apologise for no smiley emoticons , please forgive me ?

I should advice that a certain popular supplier would appear to be turning to the dark side. to start with i was very impressed with the fast turnover and quality.

My last large order did not follow th usual standards i would expect. the confirmation was usually recieved within a day and communication was rapid and excellent. However I ordered a larger order at the end of january and my confirmation arrived much later and via an unconnected email adress.

3 weeks later and i was beginning to become a little paranoid as its usually no less than 5 days for delivery. I had a lot of trouble communicating, and it appears they no longer follow the orignal shipping regime. Well at least they kept giving me bogus tracking numbers. Despite waiting longer than they specify they kep telling me to hold on and refused to give out the shipping info as .After a fair few emails they said they would reship, yet again, i have been hanging on for much longer than previously.

I went to log on and ask them again where has my money and product gone and it transpires the shop is closed due to ill health.

Im really not impressed here. I couldn't care less if they let me know exactly what was going on, but the bogus shipping details and refusal to give straight answers looks like they have turned to shit. A refund would be nioce but i wont hold my breath.

^

Funny you should say, Something will be three weeks due at this stage. Normally only four days:x

About a month ago, MDPV went out of stock and there was a problem with their website due to technical difficulties. After several days of checking, the site popped back up=D I think I, literally, placed the first order on the site since it's return.In any event, they no longer ship priority, of any kind:( , (IT took 11 days)8( Good luck in getting yours!!!!=D

P.S. I hope I didn't break any forum rules!:\

Last edited:
had 10mg of this last sunday at 2am to keep me awake til 9am, it done so fantastically with no comedown, just a nice tiredness as it wore off and no anxiety/depression afterwards, gonna get myself some ASAP :)

no euphoria but i wasnt expecting that anyway

^ Did you only have 10mg in your possession? ;)

What I'm getting at is: it's quite moreish for some of us, and having more than what you 'need' can be a bad thing. (Us people with no self-control, that is.)