• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

Not that I'm aware of, but I seem to remember reading how people have mixed it with Speed or 'Base'.

You couldn't point me towards it, I suppose? (I mean the trip reports)

Last edited:
This would be the typical assumption, though of course, people may do legal highs as an alternative to illegals.

I would also think the police would have higher priorities unless someone were ordering tonnes of the stuff in what would appear to be an intention to supply, say, mdpv as cocaine (especially as it's cheaper).

Methylone, on the other hand, is far more expensive than MDMA (at least in the UK), and needs larger amounts for similar effects so would not be economically viable for selling on as E. Would have thought the police would be more concerned about mdpv in such a case, as it could more economically passed on as strong speed or even Coke.

And if the person (contrary to your assumption) in question didn't have any illegal drugs in their possession/in their house, I woudln't have thought there would be much the police could do to them, at least at the present time (unless there was obvious evidence they were trying to sell on as an illegal substance) But it's a hassle one could be doing without, of course.

I personally have turned to legals as a way of not breaking the law. I want to get British nationality and even a minor criminal record for something like possession could put paid to that. It's not worth the risk, which is one of the reasons I'm so happy about the legal alternatives.

But I also agree with Fast and Fabulous that it will probably only be a matter of time before things like methylone and particularly mdpv are eventually fully scheduled (probably before the end of the year). After all, it could well be that piperazines such as BZP will be fully classified sometime in the Spring when NZ also probably criminalizes party pills with piperazines (especially BZP) in them. mCPP will also probably go as it can be passed off as MDMA.

Last edited:
Everyone seems a bit nervous , about the authorities, for good reason.
But in this case, I think there was just a a technical problem with their website !!!

Yes, this is true! :) But I (and Lev) are just pointing out how people need to be careful and discreet. Though it might be tempting to place a large order so to stock up, it might be safer to only order perhaps three times a year at sensible amounts.

In a way, it pisses me off to feel paranoid if one is not actually breaking any law; but it would seem that the premise of being completely innocent until proven guilty is no longer the case (as the DEA and Criminal Justice/Terrorism Acts) show. Our governments in the US and Britain are veering more towards the Napoleonic code.

This really pisses me off in principle, but if you want to survive, I think it has to be borne in mind. So call legals are probably in fact more likely, a grey area legally.

I agree, If people start ordering large amounts of it, it will definitely raise some eyebrows!=D

But of course, the question is, where do you draw the line? (no pun intended) :D

Why don't these guys get clued up like online pharms? Host anonymously from some fiscal paradise, and send packages with a dummy return address, as for credit card processing, an intermediary in said fiscal paradise could charge cards and pass the cash on to the supplier with e-gold to a Swiss bank account. No paper trails, nothing.

Karaboudjan, you are the first boat capt. Haddock commanded when he met Tintin. Is the BWahahah a reference to Don Kanonji from Bleach ? Maybe I'm finding associations that are not there, but if you like Tintin, you might like anime.
Back on topic, always be careful and discreet kids. the more discreet the longer the menu of molecules.. There is always a careful balance with LE between prohibiting something and not drawing attention to it. If they schedule MDPV when few know about it, it could backfire and create a demand. So keep it on the down-low !

They're legal in the U.S. too, if they aren't sold for purposes of human consumption (and our favorite seller makes that quite clear in the docs accompanying said RC's).
Lev said:
I'm in agreement with this. Don't wish to sound like an ass, but if you have MDMC or MDPV in the house, its highly likely you'd have something illegal there too.....
I sure don't. Not a single illegal thing whatsoever. I don't get the connection either, why is it highly likely?
Mona Lisa said:
This would be the typical assumption, though of course, people may do legal highs as an alternative to illegals
Exactly.

They're legal in the U.S. too, if they aren't sold for purposes of human consumption

Ah, but in the US, if you're caught with it prepared for ingrstion in some way, you're fucked. In this country,(UK) if it's not a controlled drug and is prepared for your use and yours alone you are not commiting any offence, even if you were to drink it in front of them (I was going to say,'shove it up your arse in front of them, but then its indecent exposure (or some other dodgy public indecency charge)

So much for 'and so to bed'. I looked at the time & thought it'd be easirer to stay awake to make breakfast for us, then crash once my beloved goes to work (I could leave a note,'you know where things are, it's not rocket science' and go to bed now, but it wouldn't be restful =D)

What if you were to openly give it to friends and/or sell it? Surely if it's not a controlled drug then dealing it is no more of an offence than say selling something with caffeine in?

Grrrrr said:
What if you were to openly give it to friends and/or sell it? Surely if it's not a controlled drug then dealing it is no more of an offence than say selling something with caffeine in?

There are laws concerning adminsiration of noxious substances to persons on the statute book that they could try and use, but I think it requires co-operation from the person receiving it to be worth prosecuting

Is MDPV "better" than Ritalin? It's sure a lot cheaper

I'd say it's a head to head race, MDPV takes a while for the lovely dopamine euphoria to take hold, while ritalin hits you instantly if you schnaff enough of it in one go, but Ritalin comedown are horrible. Any stim comedown is bad if you've been going at it for days, but do 80mg of Ritalin in one line and about two hours later if you don't re-dose you'll be a sack of jittery paranoia as in MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!! ARGGGGGG!!!!!.