European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other US vendors are no doubt available and hopefully less corrupt.
Yes there are (a number of 'em in fact), but any details would be inching too close to source discussion prob'ly. Peevee is amazingly common stuff where it's legal, and seemingly hard to find elsewhere.

Even that well-known bath salt company won't ship products containing PV to the U.K., and posts U.S. orders out of a U.S. warehouse (that latter surprised the hell out of me).

Last edited:
Very selfish drug indeed. And simply the best selfish drug yet created.

Dedbeet: Agree 100% with that. Especially the "lends itself to stuff that turns out to be meaningless" part. Couldn't have put it better myself. Such good fun creating such insanely quixotic and convoluted meaningless oddities though =D

My "Whore's Duvets" stream-of-conscious uberaliterative epic PM certainly seems to have pleased one BLer I can think of :D

*waves at one bler i can think of*

Waves back! Best PM EVer. I sent one of similar ilk to you as I recall. Much less poetic though.

^ Glad ya liked it, m'dear. Whenever I can finally track some Goodies down you know it will get a decent sequel =D

Dedbeet: Ya, Bound to be plenty of decent vendors but we should definitely not go into any kinda detail on that. I'm sure something will turn up :)

---: It was white and clumpy same as all peev I've come across really. Dunno what it was cut with but was weak as hell and far too tweaky to be legit.

Much of what goes about these days isn't of pre-ban quality IMO.

Just chucking my thoughts in.

I concur. Had nothing that comes close to the quality of what was sold by UK vendors (Chinese synths) before the ban. Which makes no real sense as it wasn't made here and there is no obvious reason why the UK ban would make a blind bit of difference to overseas vendors. Unless it's sheer cynicism and profiteering cos they know that the UK market is now easier to take the piss with due to lack of such easy and widespread availability and wide choice of options for choosing a vendor :\

Much of what goes about these days isn't of pre-ban quality IMO.
It is in the U.S., as it isn't banned there -- which is why I have my doubts about quality being maintained anywhere once a U.S. ban goes into effect. IME, most reputable U.S. sellers won't ship to the U.K./Europe at all.

Perhaps Shambles is right about access from Asia, but what about the fact that most of these are big chemical companies, not consumer-direct suppliers? Perhaps that will change, I dunno.

Last edited:
Just as there are resellers in mainland Europe and (soon to be lost) ones in the US there must be others in other parts of the world where legality is still not an issue. I suspect the UK and US were/are the biggest markets but there is a whole wide world of stim-fiends out there...

Just as there are resellers in mainland Europe and (soon to be lost) ones in the US there must be others in other parts of the world where legality is still not an issue. I suspect the UK and US were/are the biggest markets but there is a whole wide world of stim-fiends out there...

Sadly I concur. And you're right, there is no reason except pure greed as to why the quality simply isn't the same.

The US stuff doesn't compare either IME.

The US stuff doesn't compare either IME.
Are you buying it from Europe? If so, that would probably be the reason -- I've been getting good stuff in the U.S. from U.S. suppliers who don't ship to the U.K. or any U.S. states that have banned it (Florida, Louisiana and I believe five others).

yeah the stuff i got is pretty awesome
smiley_smug.gif

Why would the fact that a US vendor did ship to the UK mean the quality would necessarily be so bad though? Most vendors just say that if whatever you order gets stopped at customs or you get prosecuted it's not their fault and don't expect a free replacement - caveat emptor - but still ship even if it is illegal in the purchasers country. Same with GBL and plenty other stuff - including vendors that ship RCs that fall under analogue laws to the US that are legal in the vendor's own country.

It was still peev - just cut to fuck and massively overpriced peev. They did cut the price by more than half shortly after I bought from them but I heard the quality was even worse if anythinig. They are a pretty big US vendor who sell a wide variety of chems and ship all over the world (including internally within the US, of course). Just happen to be a bunch of wankers and is nowt but Sod's Law that they also ship to the UK, probably :D

I think when they see the UK address they opt for batch B ( the cut to fuck ) rather than batch A ( the good stuff )

I too can do conspiracy

I'm only responding to the comment "quality has dropped everywhere since the ban". What ban? MDPV is legal where I live, and I've noted no drop in/issues with quality. Why would the quality of peevee drop in the U.S. because it was banned in Europe? So conclude as ya will (no clue here where or who y'all are getting your peevee from)... peace.

That is precisely why it is so very odd, Dedbeet. Conspiracy theories are unlikely to be more than foolishness but Sadie is right that you can tell shite peevee from the very first dose and it only gets worse from there. I wouldn't put it past any vendor anywhere to have batches of differing quality for different destinations to reap the rewards of it being hard to complain cos there's less chance to go elsewhere. Although it makes precious little sense if they ever want folks to re-order. Incidentally, have had the same very noticeable drop in quality from European vendors from countries where it's still legal here that ship to the UK too. Profiteering is the only reason I can think of for it cos it's not just me that's noticed it's all been horrid crap recently :(

have the affinities for DAT and NET been established at all? i cant seem to find anything

No... going from the data of the dihydroxylated compound it's probably around 1:5 DAT:NET inhibition

Selective DAT inhibition is a fairly rare occurrence because NET is so promiscuous. NET inhibitors/releasers are still highly abusable, though. Elevations of NE in the brain from NET inhibitors are usually accompanied by elevations of DA even if the drug is selective for NET inhibition.

Down to the final 8 hours or so before peevee is supposed to arrive. Arrgh. Gotta try & catch a few extra z's or sumthin, especially if they may be my last for awhile 8);)

Dedbeet: Just take it a bit easy this time.

I know it's like a fart in the wind but do please try. You've seen what it can do.

PV can be taken with responsibility. I know that's crazy talk to some folk but it can. I can assure you.

Be careful, K?

Dedbeet: Just take it a bit easy this time.

I know it's like a fart in the wind but do please try. You've seen what it can do.

PV can be taken with responsibility. I know that's crazy talk to some folk but it can. I can assure you.

Be careful, K?
Okay Sadie, I will... really appreciate the concern. Fwiw, I'm stocking the house with food this time around and will have kratom around for coming down, as well as an order of Phenibut coming in.

Ran out of everything last time including my prescription antidepressant, which I'm about to go pick up as well, so it will be different (how different I dunno, but different).

Peace...

ya, don't make yourself feel like how im feeling right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.