European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha, promised word means nothing when it comes to PV I'm afraid to say. You've either got the will power or you haven't sadly. :\
'Willpower' is a strange concept, when it comes to PV:

(A) Dopamine = motivation/'willpower'.

(B) Quitting peevee = loss of 'willpower' (dopamine depletion).

(C) Potential paradox: One might need to do more MDPV to maintain the willpower to not do more! 8o8o

This is why I think things get weird with the stuff, people go on binges they really don't want to be on, etc.

C is when it gets weird but it is possible. I can confirm. Sometimes you need a little bit to get you to the end of the day but then ya just stop, let sleep come. I've done it. Tis possible.

Shammy is your man to speak to about binges. Personal maintenance. Well, I could be of help or at least friendly advice.

C is when it gets weird but it is possible. I can confirm. Sometimes you need a little bit to get you to the end of the day but then ya just stop, let sleep come. I've done it. Tis possible.
The kratom option is particularly nice, given how horribly jittery the combo is + the kratom buzz lasting 5 or 6 hours.... I just can't combine them. It's great stuff for coming off a night of coke use too, IMO -- warm, pleasant and positive.

Then again, when the kratom is wearing off but before one has gone to bed yet = biggest risk of picking the PV back up. Even if so, one had a 6 hour break from PV at absolute worst.
Shammy is your man to speak to about binges.
I probably have as much experience with 'em as anyone else (not something I'm proud of). First tried stims back in about 1980 or 81, prob'ly. There's something very much "you're totally on your own" with stims... no one can access or affect someone else's brain chemistry and related tendencies (including the willpower weirdness) thereof.

Last edited:
Perhaps a back up to your back up. Something that makes you go Sleepy time NOW!

Perhaps a back up to your back up. Something that makes you go Sleepy time NOW!
No such thing where PV is related, sadly, although only 16 hours in it should be much easier. After a few days of continual use, the agitation/restlessness from dopamine depletion can sometimes keep me awake for another 16-24 hours after stopping. But I don't think it's gonna be a big deal right now, and will in fact be sleeping before playing with the peev again. In fact, I've come down off it and am drinking a nice cuppie of kratom as we speak :).

Last edited:
It's odd how it can affect people so differently.

I suppose advice is only good when the person receiving it is affected similarly to the person offering it.

It's odd how it can affect people so differently.
I figure it depends how long/intensely it's used... have you ever laid in bed after coming down and felt a deep agitation that's almost like a painful feeling resisting sleep? Or has you waking up literally soaked in sweat? Tends to happen to me only after really heavy use, fwiw, and no dopamine left in the receptors.

I've had that feeling when Pipz were about. Didn't know they were pipz as they had only just come on the scene. Just lying in bed being so damn tired but not being able to sleep at all. Mostly because the mind was still racing a mile a minute despite exhaustion.

I've had that feeling when Pipz were about. Didn't know they were pipz as they had only just come on the scene. Just lying in bed being so damn tired but not being able to sleep at all. Mostly because the mind was still racing a mile a minute despite exhaustion.
What's pipz (?)....

P.S. ahhh... am pretty much down from the peevee and feel nice 'n relaxed :). Delicioso. Time for a bite to eat... thanks for the conversation, have really enjoyed it :).

Last edited:
It was what the crap pills were that circulated when MDMA went dry.

Piperazine ( i think ) is the compound but someone far more educated than myself could tell you exactly. I could have just cited the wrong compound completely. You'd really have to get a second opinion on that.

It was what the crap pills were that circulated when MDMA went dry.

Piperazine ( i think ) is the compound but someone far more educated than myself could tell you exactly. I could have just cited the wrong compound completely. You'd really have to get a second opinion on that.
Ahh OK, made the connection at last... have heard of it. Supposed to be nasty stuff (although nothing could possibly ever be as nasty as Geranamine / DMAA -- would even take plain old ephedrine tablets over that, if I had to... it's a six hour panic attack and nothing but).

Never heard of or THANKFULLY taken either. Best thing from the sounds of it.

Response to "MDPV is garbage"

MDPV is garbage in my opinion. There is absolutely no good use for it, even using it as a stimulant to get work done is futile at best.

I disagree -- IMO, MDPV would be the perfect stim where the need for obsessive/undistracted focus ('hyperfocusine') is paramount, such as for a med student cramming for final exams. Mental clarity/focus on the stuff can be incredible, if one can resist the urge to compulsive redosing. As a general stim for energy ("getting work done"), I agree -- it's about as far from "general purpose" as anything could ever get.

Moreover, those enjoying MDPV recreationally may be a niche/rare breed, but there are recreational aspects to it for sure. It isn't garbage, IMO, just niche as hell. Nearly pure dopamine reuptake inhibition is VERY much a learned attraction, recreationally speaking. You have to listen closely to MDPV and learn what it whispers to you in a subtle voice about what it has to offer -- unlike most stims, none of its pleasures are shouted, or even spoken aloud most of the time.

focusing on mdpv is a breeze, i agree. but what does it mean for euphoria to be learned? i do notice that many things can increase mdpv's euphoria(like music and art, or anything you enjoy doing), if thats what you mean

Dopamine euphoria

focusing on mdpv is a breeze, i agree. but what does it mean for euphoria to be learned?
Well, it's that "dopamine euphoria" is subtle and learned, IMO. Serotonin euphoria is obvious (empathogenic), norepinephrine is obvious (energy), opiate is obvious, etc.

Dopamine is deeply tied in to things like motivation, the sex drive, attention and focus, memory and learning, cognition, punishment and reward. Look for dopamine's subtle euphorias in these arenas... they have to be looked for and discovered, IMO. As an example, one of peevee's first and most famous has been in the area of pro-sexuality.

Another that I've personally found is how brilliantly clear my mind/memory can get on peevee, like a highly polished diamond refracting laser-light. That can be very pleasurable and creative.

From wikipedia: "Dopamine in the mesolimbic pathway increases general arousal and goal directed behaviors and decreases latent inhibition; all three effects increase the creative drive of idea generation".

^^ I mean, why do ya think these peevee threads are so big/numerous? Creative generation of ideas ;). It's much more a thinker's drug rather than an "emoter's drug", eh?

Last edited:
just came down from pv, or it's almost gone, and it looks like those greens + flax + multivitamin really worked. this time it was far more tolerable

eta; but it could be placebo, since i just started it. yay for placebo

just came down from pv, or it's almost gone, and it looks like those greens + flax + multivitamin really worked. this time it was far more tolerable

eta; but it could be placebo, since i just started it. yay for placebo
How long did you party? Almost came off myself & hit the hay, but decided to mess w/it a bit more & I'm at 24 hrs.

You said you weren't gonna partake! Dedbeet!!! Just be careful.

You said you weren't gonna partake! Dedbeet!!! Just be careful.
I know... still only at ca. 24 hours, and have done relatively little peevee actually (50-60mg total? Some of the hardcore maniacs are nearly through a gram at this point).

Ironically I started again when I was chatting with you via PM... was so interesting I didn't wanna go to bed...8). Oh well, feel just fine ATM.

Peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.