European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
pv, yes. gotta get some veggies or something and see if that helps next time.

I've never experienced a come down from PV but that was ages ago and it was pre-ban.

Hope you feel well soon. Yeah, Veg, Fruit, water that should help out quite a bit I'd say. Chuck in a multi vit just because. I'd say your day is a write off anyway but you should feel the benefit tomorrow.

Damn Dedbeet, you stay on PV huh. Me, I'm just waiting on my mephedrone shippment to get the cerebral party started. Too bad 5 grams is only 3 days of high-ness.

Who'd be waiting for Jesus to show up, when they could be waiting for PV to show up? =D. And 4 ounces of kratom too... woohoo....

I tried looking for it. Can't find the actual linky. Think it was in the previous PV thread. There was a chic in the US that took coke sized lines of PV and was found naked or semi naked outside a church. When asked she said she was waiting for Jesus to show up.

Still not as funny as the guy ripping his balls off though. Was that Meph he was on?

Think that was the thread title to a music thread. Ripping your scroat to the the beat =D

Just though I'd clear that up for ya.

wtf that's not funny

eta; wait i guess it is, cuz it's not me!

MDPV to me is a fucking ninja, i have known about it's excistence for a long time but always dismissed it as a drug that substitutes for speed/coke, but MDPV is in a class of its own. However, when i tried smoking it i was fucking sold. The 10 minutes after a good 10 mg hit = BLISS <3. Two days ago i decided to smoke a litte hit just because i was bored and i was sitting with somebody already on speed, so i might as well keep here with company and BOOM! 7 hours later i'm looking at my bag saying "Wtf, did i spill like half of it somewhere?" i weighed it, and there was 18 mg out of the original 100. Oh well...

How is IM compared to smoking it?

so, to anyone who wants to answer, how would you compare pv to good coke or desoxyn?

Damn Dedbeet, you stay on PV huh. Me, I'm just waiting on my mephedrone shippment to get the cerebral party started. Too bad 5 grams is only 3 days of high-ness.
Hey, did that meph ever come in, Smokea? I think I'm through with peevee for now at ca. 16 hours into the party... just been no fun this time around, and would definitely prefer a break at this point. Nice cup 'o kratom to warm up with in a few hours, and mebbe restart the party in a day or two. Now we get to see if there's actually such a thing as "willpower" with peevee =D. Actually, there damn well better be, cuz at the rate I'm going I could have half my shit left in a week.

Last edited:
I assure you will power is possible Dedbeet. For some though, Perhaps not. Depends on the person I suppose.

so, to anyone who wants to answer, how would you compare pv to good coke or desoxyn?
IMO, it has none of coke's "lively eye-opener" qualities (ya know, the one that gets two people talking a blue streak to each other) -- it more just creates an intense focus on whatever you're doing ("hyperfocusine").

Quite honestly, it's plain obsessive-compulsive... you could spend 12 hours messing around in Photoshop trying to emphasize a pr0n-girl's cute winking eyelashes, then later go "WTF.... why did I do that? It seemed goddamn interesting at the time, but WHY?". In fact I think the compulsiveness is part of the reason why doing the drug becomes compulsive as well. Anything you're doing becomes a single-minded activity you just keep doing for its own sake.

Seems to me it would make a excellent study aid for a medical student cramming for final exams, that sort of thing, provided they didn't use it compulsively -- it can really sharpen/focus your mind to crystal clarity so you forget everything but what you're doing.

Last edited:
I assure you will power is possible Dedbeet. For some though, Perhaps not. Depends on the person I suppose.
Well, I'm going to stop now, Sadie (have stopped as of a half hour ago, actually).

And will believe I've actually stopped, unless/until I find myself doing some without thinking about it and going "huh?" (it's happened before). Will let you know, actually, cuz if that happens I might not be comfortable with having it around the house at all. Definitely don't want a repeat of last time's nonsense. Already feel much more burned out than I should at this point, prob'ly cuz it's only been a week since that happened.

Last edited:
I've found that those who don't have will power often find it helpful to have someone they trust to hold it for them. Usually works best in an open relationship or a close trusted friend.

If you've got one of those and you find you can't stop yourself you can always ask someone to hold it for you until a certain date or time.

Just a tip.

Oh, And best of luck keeping your hand out of the cookie jar. Hopefully you'll find it surprisingly easy.

I've found that those who don't have will power often find it helpful to have someone they trust to hold it for them. Usually works best in an open relationship or a close trusted friend.

If you've got one of those and you find you can't stop yourself you can always ask someone to hold it for you until a certain date or time.

Just a tip.

Oh, And best of luck keeping your hand out of the cookie jar. Hopefully you'll find it surprisingly easy.
If you're willing, I'll keep communication open and let you know that I've come down from it, have taken a dose of kratom and am leaving it alone 'til I get some sleep. Would be second best to having someone hold it for me (don't know anyone who would) -- in other words, hold me to my word ;). Would much appreciate it.

Last edited:
If you're willing, I'll keep communication open and let you know that I've come down from it, have taken a dose of kratom and am leaving it alone 'til I get some sleep. Would be second best to having someone hold it for me (don't know anyone who would) -- in other words, hold me to my word ;). Would be grateful.

ha ha, promised word means nothing when it comes to PV I'm afraid to say. You've either got the will power or you haven't sadly. :\

You should be alright. Never had Kratom but hopefully that should chill you out and should put the kibosh on any cravings you have.

I think you'll do just fine :)

I've just personally seen serious psychosis with others. It's not pretty. I really was worried.

You seem pretty with it now, that's why I think you'll do just fine.

You don't owe me anything. I used to enjoy the PV myself. Gotta stick by those who are like minded. PV lovers are a breed all of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.