• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 4 - Egosyntonics R Us

^but you found the only way to work with mdpv without being fucked by it. thats a good thing! ;)

I fucking love this thread. Have just read GZero`s Opus and my day has brightened considerably. Fucking legendary :D

+1, he is a legend.

So funny watching people smashed on PV. I reckon I could right a novel on it.

Remember last time, I started trying to campaign on here for censorship of youtube links. God knows fucking why!! Type about 3000 words in the support forum and start having serious debates with people.

I really couldn't give a shit, but it became a complete passion for that 4 or 5 hour period.

Messy next day though :(

love the thread -- the peev scares the crap outta me sometimes. like, pretty much whenever i do it anymore. i start noticing bodily harm shit, and i think it's cuz of the peevee. some of it is. i'm sure of it. cuz i've been doing peevee for 8 hrs. 2 hrs btwn doses) my throat looked better, so i vaped again. fuck me. it's worse than ever, and i don't know how to stop.

Please tell me it's just the dope. i'm a fucking wreck.

the peev scares the crap outta me sometimes. like, pretty much whenever i do it anymore. i start noticing bodily harm shit, and i think it's cuz of the peevee. some of it is. i'm sure of it. cuz i've been doing peevee for 8 hrs. 2 hrs btwn doses) my throat looked better, so i vaped again. fuck me. it's worse than ever, and i don't know how to stop.

Please tell me it's just the dope. i'm a fucking wreck.

Vox - this is your mind telling your body to stop for a while, and I`m sure you know that as well as I. Put it somewhere safe and take a break :)

somewhere safe..... like, in my butt?

seriously though, thanks. just knowing that someone in the world can read my fear and CARES that i'm scared helps tremendously.

the peev is insidious. i want. should not. will anyway. fuck-a-dee fuck-a-doo. i will stop after this next hit. yeah, right.

i belong in the "i'm fucked" thread.

The only way to stop a run is to get rid of the MDPV. If you smash the pipe, you'll just find something else to vaporize with. It is stronger than most if not all once they start to smoke it, and comes complete with that feeling of complete self-disgust and despair. As soon as the health and mental consequences of a run subside, the user's mind again wanders to the pipe.
Gee, sounds a awful lot like crack....
I do have great sympathy for your plight voxmystic, but you just have to flush, bury, give away or finish the shit and be done with it. Given your problems, donating to the porcelain god may be the best way to deal.
Good luck

Finally managed to leave it alone Got some kip.

This stuff is amazingly benign the day after.

Today I have business to attend to.

^ umm, amazingly benign the next day?! lol

You clearly didn't do NEARLY enough lmao :D

glad to see you're still alive mate

assuming you don't go balls to the wall, peevee is relatively benign in the scheme of things--that's one of the main reasons why it was released as a RC on the market. it's no accident that there are no reported overdoses from the stuff.

however, just like any other drug...too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing. peevee also happens to be wildly fiendish and long lasting, not to mention the fact that it has a particular persuasion for speeding up the process of overwhelming anxiety-ridden delusions brought on by stimulant abuse. some might call that evil; i just might agree.

smoking and IV'ing an RC from shady UK vendors who [more likely than not] cut it with god-knows-what definitely doesn't help.

Oh yeah ? Like mephedrone ? or bromodragonfly ?
Sure mdpv has proven ridiculously safe when abused (I can attest to that), but RCs released on the market are not usually so benign

That is true, but I do believe Nag is right when he says that in the case of peevee safety was actually one of the reasons it was chosen for the RC market over other possibilities. Pretty sure there was a lot of discussion of that aspect at the time.

Oh yeah ? Like mephedrone ? or bromodragonfly ?
Sure mdpv has proven ridiculously safe when abused (I can attest to that), but RCs released on the market are not usually so benign

once upon a time the RC market wasn't ruled by the meph mafia.

edit: and for the record brd-fly wasn't widely produced for a good reason. yes, there was the mistake with 2c-b-fly but that's another story altogether.

i know i'm probably just 'noidin' on the comedown, but did anyone ever hear of this stuff causing skin cancer?

Nope. Never. Pretty sure that I never heard it cos it's either never been suggested or if it has it ain't true ;)

yeah, a few hours later in the comedown program, i realize it's just a bunch of bug bites. what a doofus 8(

Last edited:
Well, not realy sorted.
There were deaths from bromodragonfly excesses prior to the 2cbfly debacle and mephedrone was available before it became the phenomena it was in the UK.
I agree MDPV has proven benign - hell I smoked close to a gram in a less than 24 hour period, then went to sleep for 6 hours with the help of once 10 mg diazepam, then went to work the next morning feeling normal (but a bit depressed). The research chem community has no long term studies of the damage such a substance could do, not to mention a small sample size of users so far, and it is a mistake to encourage people to allow themselves to fall into a pattern of addition such as that created by vaping MDPV. Sounds like I'm overreacting but it's really I'm not ; MDPV can be devastating to the wrong type of personality. Plus there was the argument when it was first distributed out of northern Europe of a pyrrolidine impurity, one which may still be present in the current Chinese batches. Then there's a question of purity - those throat burns suffered by voxmystic are uncharacteristic. MDPV when smoked caused a mild laryngitis for me and turned any higher pitched portions of my speech into a whisper, but this wore off after stopping and never caused any open sores or pain. So what else is in your MDPV ? Know way of knowing. Sounds like some even get an entirely different chem.
There is no proof of safety with any of these chems and just because ingesting several 100 mgs does not send the user into deadly convulsions and hyperthermia, doesn't mean that it is safe.
Having struggled with getting a freebase cocaine habit under control and the destructive effect it had on my life, I can't help but draw a 'too close for comfort' analogy with smoking MDPV.
I'll leave it at that but something to think about for those eager to experiment with a 'safe' research chem.

Last edited: