• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 4 - Egosyntonics R Us

^^^^^^^
Snorting it on an "as needed, but be careful" basis worked OK for me after I had become comfortable with it. Somehow I was happy with frequent but small bumps, rather than raising the dose indefinitely.

OMG: that stuff (the white, clumpy, weaker but speedy one), used as a motivational and anti-adhd tool for work, in the 6-8mg range sub-lingually, has caused some substantial and unexpected pupil dilation: at a meeting the first time I ever tried to use it in an office setting, a fellow colleague whispered in my ear "what's wrong with your eyes" and I was like what? I'm surprised nobody really mentioned it before. But then again I always get major - as in freaky - pupil dilation on most party pills (just have a look at my pic).

Also, and FWIW, I also did the potassium permanganate test and what I got is some earthy, spunky smell, but definitely NOT safrole. I wonder if there is still some real stuff out there...

Stimulants in general that increase NE/DA will dilate the pupils for many users... Though I get zero dilation for some odd reason, even on meth my pupils are tiny. The only thing that dilates my eyes are serotonin agonists (MDMA, LSD, that sort of deal). But I'm more an exception to the rule, though (stimulants do however dry the Christ out of my mucus membranes and make me sweat!).

Yeah, MDPV doesn't change my pupil size. Speed has done on occasions when I've been flying, but it's mainly the serotonin drugs that do it.

I've heard a few things from people regarding smoking MDPV..

Is a crude MDPV freebase where one would add some baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) to an amount of MDPV and a little bit of water and boil?

nuke: Confirmed. I only get serious mydriasis from psychedelics or MDMA, not from pure stimulants.

Thanks FlippingTop: I'm not the only pupil freak around here ;-) It's been more than 2 days that I haven't touched peevee (and that was like 8mg sublingually) and my pupils are still somewhat enlarged. Weird! But MDXX remains the worst offender for me : look at my pic (photo taken in broad light) and imagine what it gets in darker light settings.

I took a fair amount more than 8mg and my heart was still going at it days after, let alone just my pupils :(

Didn't stop me ordering more though :!

MDPV makes my pupils fucking massive :|

Me too - gets so bad I can't focus enough to read or bare to open the curtains sometimes. Don't always get it but when I do it's pretty extreme - even have to go a few days without me BL cos I just can't read the screen when it'd too bad. And that's before the sleep deprivation sets in - often gone back to normal by then funnily enough. Is odd that it doesn't happen all the time with me though.

funny mdpv story..

got some today in the post from a different vendor and decided to smell the product as people here have said certain vendors have different smells.
i reckon i must have smelt the bag to much as i got a rush of energy and an urge to talk or text.
had a crazy wend with no sleep sat nite and about 6hrs sun nite,after i smelt the bag within 15mins i felt different.not tired any more and went out to pub and just had 6pts.
still felt hungry=eat my dinner and got a burger n chips after the pub.

funny mdpv story..

got some today in the post from a different vendor and decided to smell the product as people here have said certain vendors have different smells.
i reckon i must have smelt the bag to much as i got a rush of energy and an urge to talk or text.
had a crazy wend with no sleep sat nite and about 6hrs sun nite,after i smelt the bag within 15mins i felt different.not tired any more and went out to pub and just had 6pts.
still felt hungry=eat my dinner and got a burger n chips after the pub.

bogman your out of control:) smelling bags youve hit an all time low, im coming down the sticks for an intervention, or i might just have a word with the local postman, ;)

Used to give me huge pupil dilation. Not anymore though unless I'm absolutely torn on the stuff.

Going to try and make a lightbulb vape so that loss is minimal...

Going to try and make a lightbulb vape so that loss is minimal...

Not to get higher or anything yeh ;)

Just ordered 2 more Gs of this.

Even though there is still plenty of the last gram about... you know, just incase it all runs out or something =D

Neither me or the girlfriend suffer pupil dilation on mdpv...not at all, do on other things though, Mephedrone and the like and so on, girlfriends pupils are HUGE on mephedrone, mine tend to be about double normal size, so not that big really, can almost pass for normal.

Have just bought a G of mdpv, first batch was almost 3 months ago...lasts us ages, neither of us have any problems whatsoever with fiending, thank god.
Have read many replies with people claiming the stuff is getting cut to fuck now, I did wonder when I paid for it if I'd find the same.
Bought from the same vendor as before, diluted it in vodka (not interested in snorting it, seems to be too much risk of fiending done that method to me) so that 1ml of liquid = 2mg of peevee, took normal amount (4ml=8mg) and low and behold it is EXACTLY the same as the first batch....sorted.

Having experimented I know how much I need to take to get a nice effect, just a little too much and I'm edgy and twitchy with a noticeable comedown, just enough and it's lush, I know what I'm looking for and there is just about no comedown either...and curiously my tolerance is no different now to what it was 3 months ago...

I think perhaps some people try this stuff and expect to get as fucked off their tits as they do on other stuff...that just isn't the case...at least with me and me woman anyway!

Biggiro

MDPV Questions...

My MDPV arrived today. I've done some research (read about 20 pages of the last megathread), tried sniffing and smoking in a pipe, got through ~25mg so far. It's the white, kinda clumpy stuff.

Got a few questions-

1) Is the brown stuff currently being sold in England? What about the tan? I understand that the brown is best, then tan, then white is least popular - is this still true?

2) Are we certain yet what the difference is between them? I've read that the brown batches could contain an impurity (Pyrrolidine), or the white batches might be just pyrovalerone, rather than the md-version, or a different substance altogether, or heavily cut. Are there any other theories? Has any consensus been reached yet?

3) For people who have tried injecting this (Shambles?) how rough/gentle on the veins is the substance? I'm guessing it would be much less damaging than coke. Does it burn on the way in? Any vein damage noticed? What does it compare to? Would the white be worth bothering with, or just the tan?

4) Any advice on the best way to smoke it? Would it be worth freebasing with bicarb?

Thanks for your help. Maybe this post will help consolidate some knowledge and put it on the first page for all to see.