• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 4 - Egosyntonics R Us

weird feeling in my left arm

Hey, new here, being on it right know and wanted to ask if anyone's left arm is also immediately (after some minutes) aching after snorting it? It's bareable, but still makes me worry a little.....("pain in left arm= heart attack!"):?:?:?:?

I don't think you need to worry.
There are quite a few report of chest pain here, even if it isn't an overdose for them. I have chest pain most of the time when I use MDPV 'extensively' (= few hour binges) and once had it for a few weeks without any consequences.
This can get so strong that I notice a tight feeling or an ache at my big veins in my arms, chest and neck and generally at my left shoulder, back and arm - paranoia, anxiety or euphoria doesn't matter much for me.
I don't even have palpitations, my blood pressure and pulse seems to be normal even if it gets really uncomfortable.
Don't let your body fool yourself, it is more a mental problem for me on the comedown and you might get the impression that there is a danger which isn't there. Personally, I would only worry if my hands or feet get numb or if you get a strong headache. But be careful to interpret the symptoms, they may be exaggerated if you are anxious.

If you are worried about a heart attack you could take an aspirin for prevention, but probably won't help for the chest pain etc.

Last edited:
The white PV I tried last month off a friend gave me some chest tension, although not pain exactly. Never really had it from the tan stuff which i've done loads of times.

Mainly been doing amphet the past month or two, not PV that often, but had some the other night for a perv'd up horn session with my GF haha and back on it now so I can power through reading about matched betting. forgot how much jaw tension it gives me, it's a bitch! It's farrr more tense than on speed, i need to eat magnesium n work on it with the tiger balm to stop the ache... haha.

PV in small doses ftw anyway.

Just had a dab of some new stuff, bought 100mgs, vendor sent me 190, so that to remind everybody to scale and verify your amounts before you dig in.

Taste is very different from other batches, very chunky as well, colour is white, will report on effects soon, also I'm regretting having scrambled eggs with cheese and a ton of jalapeno peppers just ten minutes ago, why doesn't the postman arrive before I have breakfast?

Thanks Pfeife. Now that you mention I have a crazy headache, but considering the days in a row I did it ( I have slept and ate quite okay). Shit, I need to stop it.
Plus, one or two days after use I had a fucking depression thingy going on. I was so down and cried at work and couldn't stop:! aahh ( and it wasn't helping that a colleague I had to work with was saying fucking shit things to me, what a twat :X).

Right. My PV is getting binned.

This stuff is as described, perfect in every way except for for what it does to your head during a proper binge.

I have never experienced any paranoia or other worrying psychological symptoms on any drug before and I've had quite some sessions, but this stuff has the ability to wrap your mind around a fucking tree without you realizing it's happening.

This weekend, one of the true masters of harm reduction managed to explain just quite how fucking odd (basically a two faced mad cunt) I'd been acting. I am seriously grateful.

PV may well be about to join Phenazepam as one of the only pure drugs I have binned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gzero, Are you on any perscribed medications at the moment? Perhaps something for depression or what not?

I had a mate that was perfectly fine on PV. At some point he was put on an anti depressant and he was no longer able to take PV due to the fact that it fucked with his head. Its only a theory. I was told by a good pal that stims and anti-depressants dont mix too well sometimes. Again, Just a theory.

For most, PV is a simple straight forward stim. Most people are able to be up for a few days and act and function normally. Perhaps it just reacts differently for everyone.

No none whatsoever.

I only vaped it, and admittedly missed out on quite a lot of sleep, but no more than previous heavy sessions.

Anyway, I turned into a total wanker but was TOTALLY unaware I was doing it, several times said harm reducer took me aside and tried to explain but I was totally unable to understand what his problem was.

I trust him to know this shit, PV has a psychedelic edge to it which few other "strightforward" stims have and that may be the root of the issue.

Either way, no more binging.

After a few days without sleep due to pv, the shadow people aren't whispering, they're fucking shouting at you; the lack of sleep can even lapse you into visual hallucinations (I've learned to just ignore them once I realize I'm responding to the shadow people). A mate was convinced that severfal charvas were sneaking into the flat and screwing his girlfriend; when I told him it was the drug and to give it a rest, he got all uppity and said "it's not the drug, it's really happening". At that point I gave up even tryuing and left him to his fully fledged psychotic fantasies (if people don't want to listen/be helped, there's fuck all you can do)

Dabbing can have a different effect. Perhaps its the method rather than the product. I've understood that the method can vary a products potential greatly.

Good to know you've got a great HR adviser to hand. Heed their words. Especially if they're a PV lover. They'll know whats what.

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better about it and are understanding your limits.

F&B, lack of sleep seems to affect people as such. I never got that. I can naturally stay awake for a couple of days with no affect other than exhaustion and maybe a bit of irritability. Perhaps my brain just works differently. But, I do agree with you. It would seem the vast population can only take about 48 hrs before some mental psychosis sets in. Usually paranoia being the first port of call.

I have at one point carried out a 4 day stretch ( chemically ) with nothing more than being a bit tired. Perhaps thats just me. Added the fact that I dont normally do such long stretches.

Last edited:
Nearly everyone in this thread who has cained MDPV has reported problems of paranoia and delusions. I found it made me paranoid but only after maybe 2 nights of awakeness. I also found the whole thing about it making you horny to be absolute nonsense. You can sit there wanking for hours, yet it's near impossible to come! For me I preffer some phet, more euphoric, less paranoia and I can actually do the business when I start coming down a bit. :)

It's not that you can't come, you don't want to to prolong the sexual frenzy that's taken over your brain (well my experience). The perviness has been reported by too many people for it to be just part of someone's imagination

I have to say, this drug seems perfectly safe as before you cross the 2-3 day night mark.

There is something seriously wrong past that point, I was aware I was talking a bit much, and acting a little wrecked, but was TOTALLY oblivious to the fact that I was (aparently) acting like a totally different person.

Stuff like accusing somebody I simply WOULD NEVER accuse, and at no point remember thinking, of stealing from me.

Stuff like aparently muttering insults at people mid conversation. NOT something I'd ever do.

I DID experience the whispering voices, only at this point did I begin to realize there was a real problem here.

Thankfully somebody with the patience of a SAINT (who was quite reasonably getting a touch irritated by my behaviour) kept gently trying to point this stuff out and I finally listened.

I have NEVER experienced anything like this, nor have I ever had any psychological problems. When this morning, after some sleep, I was able to talk properly with my friend he was able to convince that I was doing this stuff. I still don't remember any of it but fuck it, this one isn't for me.

One or two of the people I was with are Bluelighters. I have to say that if I have offended ANYBODY in the past week (and oh yes, I have) then I'm so sorry, this shit took me by surprise and given that my memory is... basically in tact yet I seem to have totally missed the dickheadedness have NO CLUE as to how fucking nuts I was acting.

I also found the whole thing about it making you horny to be absolute nonsense. You can sit there wanking for hours, yet it's near impossible to come!

Not so for us women folk =D

It's not that you can't come, you don't want to to prolong the sexual frenzy that's taken over your brain (well my experience). The perviness has been reported by too many people for it to be just part of someone's imagination

^^ this ^^

I always hear paranoia here paranoia there.
I never have experienced that, just noticed that I got really easily scared and startled( e.g after hearing some sudden loud noises my body was ridiculously jerking ).

That said I admit I never had an crazy binge like doing lots of it for some days without sleep.

So my question: After what time ( hours, days..) and amount did the paranoia take in and how extreme have you /your friends experienced it?

I'm not saying at all that it's not there. It most certainly is. But it's easy to do to much PV and double the wanking time. I'd say strong amphetamine is much better for sex and all round.

Hoops, just read the recent paranoia posts.

So we know that the sleep dep plays a big role in it and mixed with mdpv it causes paranoia plus hallucinations.

And how long did the paranoia /shadow people/noises last? And how much did you have used approximately in that time?