European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to post here for the first time just cuz I imagine you guys might have more experience with my problem than posters in the other drug-specific threads (hi :)). This isn't actually about MDPV but I had a psychotic episode on a psychedelic a few days ago and I seem to recall psychosis is fairly common with PV...anyway I need help right now because since it happened I've not only been having flashbacks (I'll remember what it was like/visualise the hallucinations again and start panicking), I also haven't been able to sleep a single minute (this is the third night in a row) and right now I'm reliving the experience, to a lesser extent but I'm absolutely convinced there's someone coming to hurt me and kill me and I'm fucking freaking out. I have xanax but I don't want to take it because it'll just make me weeak and vulnerable.
If anyone has any kind of advice on how to deal with this/how to recuperate after that kind of experience I'd be more than grateful...thanks.

Take the Xanax now Pagey! It will go on as long you haven't slept, really you should just take them and get the sleep. Can't say much more, my experiences is the psychosis keeps on going until I get enough of sleep.

But pagey I promise you there aint nobody coming for you, but I know how it feels, take care of your self and take them xanax, please its for your own good <3

Okay :\ weren't you scared to take something that would put you to sleep though? I feel like that's when he'll come...this is fucking terrifying, I'd never had anything like this before. And then I made the incredibly stupid mistake of taking both heroin and coke earlier tonight, and heroin at high doses has given me hallucination and paranoia before and the coke's probably just exacerbating that so it's just making everything worse...I'm such an idiot. It seemed like a good idea and I figured it would get my mind off the episode because I feel really traumatised but it's just bringing it back to life.

thank you for the reassurance. helps to hear from people who've been in the same spot <3

I read your other post Pagey.....what exactly do you wanna know? That other people have experienced similar things? A lot of people have psychotic symptoms on different psychedelic drugs....

Have I had hallucinations that directly coincided with what was kicking around in my subconscious? Absolutely....I could write a book about it....Have you ever heard of "delusions of reference"?....It's when your brain picks things out of whatever you experience that supports whatever bizarre notions you may be entertaining at the time...It really can seem like the "universe is conspiring against you" or that "divinity is smiling on you"....It's very "convincing" when it happens and seems to have nothing to do with your altered perception...It can be very startling, disturbing and hard to come to terms with....

As cool as "losing your mind" may seem to be portrayed by certain media/people/artists....When you really experience a taste of what it's like to lose it, it can be very scary....and humbling....

I've experienced things of a spiritual nature that I wouldn't consider crazy....I've experienced things that I do believe were "all in my head".....I wouldn't try to over-analyze it too much or worry about it...You'll be fine...you're questioning it, talking about it...and attempting to make sense of the whole experience...If you were really losing it...you'd be tlking gibberish that nobody could understand...I've seen it! You'll be fine....

yea I have been scared of going to sleep or trying to sleep, but mostly I have known it is an psychosis, so Im telling you and this I am sure of: Pagey it is an psychosis, its okay to go to sleep, nobody is coming for you <3

You are not an idiot I understand why you did that, hoped it could give you some peace in mind, but ended up doing it worse.

But its okay, take the xanax and try to sleep, If you can't sleep write again I am up many hours, or pm or just anything really, I will help you. :)

BlueHues, I'm not 'really losing it' right now, that was friday. Now I'm just re-living a lesser extent of the epsiode where I'm more conscious it's just in my head but I'm still absolutely terrified. What I'm hoping to know or hear is stories of people who've had very specific terrifying hallucinations and have experienced being absolutely convinced they're about to be tortured and killed - and how they got over that. I know what it's like to have an altered perception of reality on psychs. This was considerably more than that. I was with a (male) friend at the time and practically attacked him to 'defend' myself. What I'm trying to say is this is rather more than feeling a little disconnected during a trip. If I'm being perfectly frank, the reason I'm freaking out so much is because it made me relive a real experience from a bit over a year ago where I was in a real situation that had me convinced I was about to be tortured and killed. Enough said about that, but the fact that whatever happened friday and is happening now has an actual basis in reality is just making it so much worse.

Thank you Nick <3 I'm going to take the xanax, it's helped a lot to hear that even if it was just real quick. thanks <3

You welcome Pagey, it all will be over and good again soon I promise <3

If you can successfully search for my post in the "longest you've been up thread", that would give you something....Oh I've completely thought people were trying to kill me...for days on end....to elaborate on it, I don't have the energy right now, but I believe the post where I really explain it is in "longest you've been up" or the "meth psychosis" thread...

I'm sorry, but the Search Engine on BL is a finicky piece of shit! Maybe you can use it better than I....It's not fuckin Google, that's for sure!

You welcome Pagey, it all will be over and good again soon I promise <3

Okok <3

If you can successfully search for my post in the "longest you've been up thread", that would give you something....Oh I've completely thought people were trying to kill me...for days on end....to elaborate on it, I don't have the energy right now, but I believe the post where I really explain it is in "longest you've been up" or the "meth psychosis" thread...

I'm sorry, but the Search Engine on BL is a finicky piece of shit! Maybe you can use it better than I....It's not fuckin Google, that's for sure!

Yeah I'll look for it. That's why I posted in here, if there were a meth thread I would've as well - figured heavy stim users would know all about it. But the only strong experience I have is in the opiate scene where this is considerably less common...I haven't been abusing psychs that long and it's the first tim it's happened which is surely why I' so scared. Also because I just relived the scariest experience of my life for about 7 hours. I mean it wasn't my imagination. Only part my imagination played in it was telling me it was happening again. Fucking mess. Okay I'll take a look through the meth psychosis thread and hopefully hearing about other people's experiences iwll calm me down.

It's all tied into to lack of sleep. It's like you start dreaming while awake.

I wouldn't touch pv if I were you.

^Ha ha...that's the understatement of the century! "If you're already kind of losing your mind, MDPV might not be the best choice of drugs to use!" lol

It's all tied into to lack of sleep. It's like you start dreaming while awake.

I wouldn't touch pv if I were you.

Certainly don't plan to anytime soon. Anything susceptible to make me hugely freak out doesn't sound so appealing right now somehow ;)

I slept abotu 30mn last night, felt sick all day at work but due to having the best boss in the world was allowed to leave 3 hours earlier cuz it was obvious I just wasn't in good shape. So I just slept about 3 hours, which helped, and certainly planning on having a long night tonight.

The only note of caution is that taking benzos at a time when you most need them and they will be of most use, does set up the possibility of addiction/dependence, because they are so effective at curing insomnia and obliterating anxieties. A doctor would possibly prescribe you benzos in this situation. Main thing is to try to take them for as short a period as possible, and beware of becoming too dependent on them.

^Were you saying that in relation to my problem? If so don't worry, I had a massive alprazolam addiction last year so I'm well aware of that by now :)
Also I have a legit alpraz script and forbid myself from getting them illegaly so there isn't too much danger.

Last edited:
Yes. OK good. Well not good, I mean at least you're aware of the pitfalls of benzos.

Just got my mxe today and the first line is snorted, mxe baby <3

Fuck pv! And go away crazy cravings please!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.