European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the time to consider your options, Nick. I know it goes against everything any self-respecting fiend would ever think to do but just cos drugs are in your presence you don't actually jhave to start taking 'em immediately. Or even at all. I actually flushed a load of stuff not so long back. Won't go into specifics of why but I did flush it all - not just shite either, was quite a lot of stuff that I really do like. Aside from being mildly annoyed about how much it had cost me only to flush it (was quite a lot of stuff :eek:) I'm actually very glad I did. If only because I did - means I know I could do so again if I really had to. I hope I don't ever really have to but sometimes it's worth making a lil sacrifice when there's a bigger picture at stake, perhaps.

Well I can't take my time to think about it now it seems. I opened my postbox just few minutes ago, there was the letter with MXP (so fast WOW) but allso a note so I can pick up the a-pvp in the post-office, wtf checked as soon as yesterday and there it hadn't moved on track&trace, and now it is here. So the customs had not taken it. But can first pickup on monday.

Well I can't take my time to think about it now it seems.

Then you have between now and Monday morn to think about it, I guess. And how bloody typical is it that the one occasion you could so with postal problems they all suddenly vanish on ya? 8):D

Not for me to tell you what you should or shouldn't do but I do hope you do that bit of thinking between now and Monday so that whatever you choose to do you do at least choose to do it rather than just going back down the same path because it happens to have opened up on you sooner than expected.

But that aside, enjoy (preferably with a modicum or two of caution) the MXP <3

yea luckily got till to monday, but right now I am all like "why was I not awake when the postman knocked on my door? I could have been snorting lines of apvp now, ok it could go wrong, but maybe it would go well this time?" haha. Have to go into more deep-thinkin on this for sure ;)

thanks Shambles, will enjoy, and already is, only snorted 2 small lines, but I can feel it, mood is getting better =D bigger doses later I think, not too big tho' but just enough ya kno :D

WEllthat was fun i is fin the stuff .

Got a nice sleep n yeah only smalll complaint is a sore Neck n a yeah thats between me n someone else but was worth it !

Gotta say you wore it well, sirrah. For somebody who only first tried the stuff fairly recently you do seem to handle it a lot better than most, you hardcore mofo you :D<3

Glad you had fun - was worried when you mentioned 10g but obviously planned it right and actually stuck to it a bit instead of just snaffling the lot yourself. That's quite the achievement in Peeveworld. Nice job :)

Sore neck is a common complaint after a run. In most cases it's no doubt caused by sitting in the same position for hours on end but you seemed to be pretty active - active is good on peev. Waaaaaaaay too easy to just get sucked into... anything and everything and be immobile for hours - if not days - at a stretch. To have had a good time and only have a sore neck to complain about afterwards is definitely a win.

Incidentally, I flushed several grammes of noids and haven't noticed folk acting unusually mellow of late. You should be fine ;)

Well that ranked pretty high on my list of things I thought I'd never ever hear you say. Shambles flushed drugs? Care to share why? Was this some mad peev paranoia moment?

It ranked number one of things I never thought I'd do too just about. I'd love to share why but its rather tricky to explain. Unbelievably tricky to explain actually. Emphasis on the unbelievable part. I am so far incapable of putting it in written form but might be able to muster a verbal explanation of sorts. Maybe. No peev was involved. What was involved? Well that's where the tricksiness and beliefblockage comes in. And I'll kinda have to leave it as cryptic and unsatisfying a response as that for now, I'm afraid.

Oh it's intriguing alright. About as intriguing as intrigue gets. But a very long way from being easy to explain - particularly to try to write it out. Much as I like to hide behind a keyboard some things need a more personal touch. Of course that would require at least one other person to be physically present so hasn't happened yet. Hopefully will at some point though cos really is an intriguing thing and then some. At least it is to me - I have no idea what anybody else would make of it. Actually I have several ideas but will wait and see what occurs...

Sorry just going back a few posts when MDB wondered if he flushed it would be in water supply and Shambles said not..just got me thinking. If they have found traces of prozac in our water then really if they tested for rc's, in fact any drug would it test positive...I am curious and I wouldn't be surprised if they did test it hmm Would make interesting reading if the data isn't already out there somewhere,

Old article link for prozac in water supply,,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3545684.stm

"It is alarming that there is no monitoring of levels of Prozac and other pharmacy residues in our drinking water."

As both the article and yourself point out, it wouldn't just be Prozac that ends up in the water supply it would be any and all drugs (and anything else water soluble that comes out in yer various excretions for that matter). Not sure how they discovered "traces" of Prozac and nothing else though. It has the feel of a manufactured story to me but it does raise an interesting point. What does end up in the water supply? How much of the various drug residues and/or breakdown products is there? Why is there not general testing that flags stuff like this up? Presumably drinking water is tested for all kindsa stuff but unless they are specifically looking for a substance (which is what happened here, I suspect - somebody somewhere had a bee in their bonnet about the amount of Prozac being prescribed and paid some uni researcher to dig up some dirt(y water)) it would pass by unnoticed.

I'd imagine if Prozac (or "unspecified traces" thereof as the article phrases it) was found it would be down to the sheer number of people prescribed it. There's undoubtedly similar "traces" of any other substance that is so widely consumed - what about how much paracetamol is in the water? Or aspirin? Or any other mass-market meds. If millions of people took MDPV daily there'd be "traces" of it in the water supply - I can say from experience that peevpiss is like concentrated peevjuice - it reeks of MDPV. Wouldn't surprise me entirely if there are fiends out there who have resorted to evaporating their own piss to squeeze the last few hits out of a run. It has been known to happen in the US with meth apparently. Think I read somewhere that there are traces of meth in the US water supply anyway as it is so widely used and passes through the body more or less intact. Quck Google didn't turn up a specific article but there are several suggestions that it does or at least could (and presumably should cos I can't see where it'd be filtered out).

The exact amount of Prozac in the nation's drinking water is not known.

I suspect nowhere near enough to have any effect whatsoever but I may well be wrong. It's all speculation which is a bit of a concern cos it would be nice to have some idea of what is actually in the water supply that shouldn't be. They say that every glass of water you drink contains a moluecule of Plato's piss (well, water that passed through the fella at some point anyway if not actual piss by this stage). Or indeed a molecule of any other historical figure's wee that's been dead long enough for their fluids to have been suitably diluted. Same goes for air - that gets recycled too. Every breath we take contains the same hydrogen that was created at the Big Bang. Which is a kinda kewl thought. Connections.

Interesting - thanks for the linky :)

The Government is taking the threat so seriously it has asked scientists to start testing untreated river water at the point it is abstracted for human consumption.

So it is at least on their radar... although the article is from 2008 and it doesn't appear to have gotten very far - at least I've not heard much since. Not that I keep up with such things really but the stuff mentioned - especially HRT and fish - seems to crop up on the news at regular intervals with no particular conclusions ever being reached. Presumably the problem will only get worse unless whatever "traces" are involved break down of their own accord. Some surely will but at different rates - I'd imagine there is a bit of a cocktail of drugs (or "traces" of drugs) in drinking water at all times with different "traces" rising and falling in concentrations depending on what is most widely used at the time. Somewhat worrisome - I know you can't test for everything but some of it is toxic as hell so would be good to have a proper system in place and clean-up procedures available if required.

And I see that - much like banknotes - all our water is contaminated with cocaine too. I don't even like bloody cocaine. Unless it's free which I guess this is so a mini-woot of sorts. Perhaps. Maybe not. Probably more cocaine in drinking water than in whatever it is that cocaine dealers sell anyway 8)

Incidentally, the Prozac article is from 2004 and I think prescription rates have come down quite a bit since the height of its popularity. Of course that will just mean that whichever SSRI is flavour of the month this time around will have taken its place.

im thinking about flushing a shit load of noid powder that im never going to get through. It really goes agaisnt the grain to so such things, i also wonder with the potency of such things if i could get half the town fucked on noid powder going through their water supply. :sus:

never ever flush send it my was instead :)

Incidentally, the Prozac article is from 2004 and I think prescription rates have come down quite a bit since the height of its popularity. Of course that will just mean that whichever SSRI is flavour of the month this time around will have taken its place.

i thought i heard/ read somewhere that anti depressant prescription rates were ever increasing, but i may well be wrong in that belief.

Mirtazapine seems to be the current flavour of the month. Not just because the pharma sales reps have been busy but because it does actually seem to be in the top 2 most effective anti depressants out of the whole current lot, including everything that went before, right back to the tricyclic early ones.

Oh I'm sure antidep prescriptions are rising but I don't hear so much talk of Prozac of late. Mirtazapine, as mentioned, is the one I hear most commonly this last year or so. That and citalopram anyway. Think the originally most popular ones (Prozac and Seroxat) fell out of favour a bit for quite a number of reasons. Still prescribed but not quite at epidemic rates like a few years back. Anecdotally at least.

New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.