European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest, why have you chosen MXE as a drug to divert MDPV cravings? I find the muted dopamine rush of MXE tends to make me crave MDPV specifically.

Also makes me crave MDMA. And MXE :p

Really? Oops :\

MXE never had me craving anything, other than more MXE, I'll grant you that, but not in a particularly destructive way.

Albion because it is my favorite drug of the non stims I have tried, it really helps me in many ways, and it does not make me crave mdpv even more :)

Last edited:
Just checking in - still clean from pv but I might have fucked up a bit.

Yesterday I placed an order for some noids and my vendor ran behind on orders. To accommodate he offers a free sample of any of his stock with the orders. Free sample? Yes please. He had a new mdpv analog and before I knew it I was typing out "Yes a fat pv8 sample would be awesome."

From what I can tell, it's expected to be more potent than apvp. I just hope it doesn't live up to the hype and I don't stumble upon something as good as mdpv ever was.

Now it's not mdpv -or- apvp. It's PV8, and it's a very new mdpv analog. I can't find any reports or literature on it, just tons of Chinese supplying it.

Last edited:
PV8? Yea that I haven't heard about before mate, think you should flush it when it comes, a mdpv analog + no data about it, can go horrible wrong.. But you know that.

Take care <3

Did a little more research, it seems that PV-8 is apvp with 2 more carbons on the chain. I believe the rule with these stims is that longer carbon chains tend to increase potency up to about 8 carbon atoms then they get weaker so there is some rational thought applied to the creation of this one.

I just wish I could find 1 trip report with it, lots of people asking about it but no one discussing it really.

Hello guys, anyone iv'd MDPV?

If so, any words of advice? (other that don't do it) Because i'm going to anyway, got no tolerance really, so i'm looking for dosage really? I have read that 15mgs is a good starting dose, but i think that was in a yank thread! You know the ones that don't want to lose the magic

Many thanks

Are you going on a run or do you just want a one-off dose? 15mg is fine for a one off dose, plugged anyway. I started getting chest pains after plugging 30mg over a few hours. I don't think there are any MDPV users worried about losing the magic.

Tolerance will mean you need more when that dose wears off, though, and then you're on a run :)

I can never forget my brief stint in IV mdpv. Man that rush was pretty wild.

But it's the kind you want to feel over and over and over and over. Your veins will hate you when they are hiding like frightened rabbits from vasoconstriction and you're still trying to hit a vein.

Be careful.

well this is a love hate drug all ready for me from curing my stim habit again i.e half a gram lasted me all weekend instead of my need to do 5g of eph but the crash and darkness that came with it is not worth it that or ive really just got to admit im on the edge of a major break down / burn out .

o and vaping got the hang of that straight off really easy to do

Sometimes I read you fucks' posts and I think "do I actually take drugs?" and the answer is a resounding "no" :D

5g of eph over a weekend? WHY?

0.5g MDPV over a weekend = "stim habit cured"???

:)

5g of ethylphenidate over a weekend is easily doable when you have a high tolerance.

In my 25g ethylphenidate session, I rinsed the last two 5g bags in four days. It's a nasty situation to be in, and I can see why MDB despairs.

0.5g of MDPV over a weekend has the potential to turn into something of a snowballing recurrence. Probably moreso than ethylphenidate. It's more likely to be the start of a new habit than the end of an old one.

Sometimes I read you fucks' posts and I think "do I actually take drugs?" and the answer is a resounding "no" :D

5g of eph over a weekend? WHY?

0.5g MDPV over a weekend = "stim habit cured"???

:)

yer i know i hate posting in here at times because my intake is insane my normal abuse is 5g of any stim a weekend should really be 4 days without sleep and the cure part as in just like when it was used in ivory wave ultra i went from using half oz to an oz of speed to 4g of that so it cured my pocket more than the habit .

i was starting to think that i had come to a point where i was screwed as i could not afford my habit and could not find a replacement for it but this stuff just seems to have a knack of killing my problems that way .

0.5g of MDPV over a weekend has the potential to turn into something of a snowballing recurrence. Probably moreso than ethylphenidate. It's more likely to be the start of a new habit than the end of an old one.

if i had not had such a bad time this week i could easily see it getting out of control but i have no real need to do any more at the minute

sorry my writing is really bad tonight im feeling a little brain damaged from over doing things this last year to many benzo blackouts and sleepless stim fueled nights

at christmas i went through 25g of mpa and did not want to post about it because people would go o yer right like fuck you did but that was real easy to do

Whatever you do please do not feel that you can't post about it ;)

Your writing is fine!

My mind just gets boggled sometimes by the quantities some people take. I don't think any less of you :)

Less than 100mg left :|, pv and gbl are great together sleep couple hours after vaping <3

Whatever you do please do not feel that you can't post about it ;)

Your writing is fine!

My mind just gets boggled sometimes by the quantities some people take. I don't think any less of you :)

cheers at least i guess its entertaining :) bit like my mix up the other week with 3,4,ctpm 250mg all lined up forgot what was what and end up doing that instead of the eph
i was lucky i did not drop dead there and then with that one . it was not all taken at once but it soon disappeared leaving me with a booze style black out for a day or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.