European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some discussion of chasing technique for beginners in one of the archived threads. Unfortunately the linky I gave is dead now which is a real shame cos it was by far the best guide I've ever seen - complete wiv pix of the whole process. Wish I'd saved it somewhere really but heyho, there's still some useful tips if you read on a bit.

EDIT: And a lengthier discussion of chasing technique from when Anatrica asked (scroll down cos it goes on to other pages as there are side-discussions going on too). Also contains loadsa peevpr0npix ;)

sorted and thank you should have it in the morning hopefully and then i will take it from there cheers for the help though

I seem to be very unlucky these days. Just got some cash on my visa today, that's normally is a good thing, but there is enough now to buy 5g mdpv.

It could at least come later these money than fuckin now. :|

It aint that easy mate even it sounds that easy ^

I have to think "MXE, MXE, MXE, MXE" fuckin have to be that I order, when I do. They first ship monday so Im not ordering already now.

Wasn't suggesting for a moment it was easy, Nick <3

But it really is that simple. You either order peev and fuck up or you don't. At some point that really is all it comes down to :\

But ya, in your situation I'd spend my windfall onna few things. None of which are peev. Why not branch out into other areas? Get some MXE, for sure, but why not a lil 3-MeO-PCP? Or some 2C-x? Or some 4-AcO-DMT? In short, am (cautiously) recommending psyches and stuffs as they are what broke every addiction I ever had. Obviously this is not necessarily wise for all...

But ya, buy MXE instead of peev if you can possibly do so. You know you don't really want peev. You know you really do want summat more satisfying and positive. Tread cautiously, Nick <3

John Mcafee is fuckin bad-ass!....dude's aged pretty well....How many 60 year olds can handle a drug like MDPV?! Shit, how many 20 year olds?

60? He's fukkin 70, no?!? But ya, I agree completely. The boy dun good! =D<3=D

(aside from that shooting an unarmed man in the back of the head bizniz)

Shit does indeed happen... But even in CA shooting yer neighbour in the back of the head just cos he complained about all the dogfukking is a bit wrong :D

^Aye, a bit wrong, but who's to say what really happened....believe me, if there was sufficient evidence the US would not let you wander around a free man! We're all about holding people accountable for their actions! We have to set an example for the rest of the free world! How would it look it we gave our citizens immunity from prosecution for capital crimes in other nations?! ha......

3 FMC have not any effect at low dose (5 mg bumps now and there) but it is very effective for me to stop MDPV craving.

Wasn't suggesting for a moment it was easy, Nick <3

But it really is that simple. You either order peev and fuck up or you don't. At some point that really is all it comes down to :\

But ya, in your situation I'd spend my windfall onna few things. None of which are peev. Why not branch out into other areas? Get some MXE, for sure, but why not a lil 3-MeO-PCP? Or some 2C-x? Or some 4-AcO-DMT? In short, am (cautiously) recommending psyches and stuffs as they are what broke every addiction I ever had. Obviously this is not necessarily wise for all...

But ya, buy MXE instead of peev if you can possibly do so. You know you don't really want peev. You know you really do want summat more satisfying and positive. Tread cautiously, Nick <3

yea I know what you mean mate now after I read it again <3

I have been thinkin of trying other areas instead of the stims, but many of them is low dosage and I don't own a scale and don't know if there are as forgivin as mdpv is, + drugs like tryptamines does they not or can fuck your stomach up? These are a few reason of the reasons I haven't trying go deeper on some other drugs before.

^ Then you absolutely need a mg scale. They only cost like £15-20 on eBay or from most vendors and are worth way more than their weight in gold. You just got unexpected money on your Visa, no? Now that would be a worthwhile, non-peev, investment :)

And ya, some tryptamines can give you gutrot. And others don't. 4-AcO-DMT falls into the latter category. But, even if it didn't, are you really saying that feeling a bit queasy for a few minutes and maybe having to rush for a come-up poo is any worse than peev's side-effects?!? Which, I may remind you, are broadly similar sometimes ;)

Seriously though, am not trying to foist my own drug preferences on you... but psyches really are what drugs are all about in terms of maximum euphoria/minimal harm. Plus, they tend to bring along all kindsa Goodies in terms of new appreciation of life in general, getting over addictions, laughing your arse off and the like. But ya, whatever gets ya through the night... aside from that thing ;)

^Aye, a bit wrong, but who's to say what really happened....believe me, if there was sufficient evidence the US would not let you wander around a free man! We're all about holding people accountable for their actions! We have to set an example for the rest of the free world! How would it look it we gave our citizens immunity from prosecution for capital crimes in other nations?! ha......

Bwahahahahahhahahhaaa!!! =D

2 CC ,2 CD and 5meoDALT are very fun and short live and are the safest to try without a scale. IMO.

Yes, some drugs are safer than others without a proper scale - and I'd include 2C-C and 2C-D (and 2C-B) amongst them if pushed... and you have an incredibly good eye - but nobody should be going near most RCs without a mg scale. Is a fundamental piece of equipment to any and all druggies really. Even I have one (when it's not all sticky and beer-logged :eek:) and I am as far from HR as it gets sometimes. You may not actually die from "ODing" on most of these kinda drugs but you really will regret not having a scale if you fuck up either side of your desired dose. Just ain't worth the risk for the sake of a few quid.

Well Shambles you getting me thinkin of trying some more now, which is good :D
Will try search BL a little and look up some tryptamines.
And a scale I guess I should own yea, now I got some money I didn't think I would get. So could at least go a little there to one of those.

Mambo:

I have tried 5-meo-DALT, and it maked me puke like hell, but I guess I was taking too much, so even with that Im not buying again without a scale.

The PD Index - almost literally all you'll ever need to find funky chems to play with safely. Is a thing of great beauty <3

As for 5-MeO-DALT? It's wank no matter what the dose so I wouldn't bother if I were you. Got some 4-AcO-DALT here which I've been meaning to sample. Snorted 20mg t'other day and did nowt other than burn the living shit outta my nose and make me a bit drowsy... which was actually exactly what I needed due to excessive residual stimulation from a massive dose of aMT the day before. Gonna plug the rest soon cos have heard mixed reports so far and is relatively rare so of interest to me even if it's near-relatives are wank.

That aside, you really should invest in some mg scales if you intend to take drugs. Especially RC stylee drugs. It truly is absolutely essential and you simply cannot even begin to explore the sexier chems until you get one. Like you say, you have surprise money to spend at the moment and is one of those things you'd probably never normally think of buying but probably also know you absolutely should so... doooooo eeeeeet!!! =D;)<3

Yes, 5meoDALT is a bit like MDPV, can be tricky if you take to much at the same time.
This stuff is only good when smoking it, just put a very little bit in tabaco, give an instant stone/dopamine punch, so you can evaluate the dose for futher joint.

PS : if you choice phenyethylamines you can do liquide dosage ( if you trust your dealer enough ... )

Trust is vital. Personally I'd probably never trust a dealer with RCs. Why bother when so cheap and easy to buy yourself online?

Liquid dosing is a good call. But unless you see the chem on the scale you have no real idea how much you have so still need a scale. Even vendors rarely actually supply the exact amounts they advertise. Sometimes you get what you ordered, sometimes you get more, sometimes you get less. Usually not a problem but when dealing with stuff dosed in single or double digit mg doses you absolutely need to know how much you have to be able to use at all - even liquid dosing.

Scales are dirt cheap and will not only save your life a thousand times over but will also ensure you can hit your sweetspot every time. RC psyches in particular are not to be fukked with cos even just a mg or two either side of your desired dose can totally ruin your night. Buy a scale if using RCs. That really is as simple as that and is totally non-negotiable when dealing with such chems.

The PD Index - almost literally all you'll ever need to find funky chems to play with safely. Is a thing of great beauty <3

As for 5-MeO-DALT? It's wank no matter what the dose so I wouldn't bother if I were you. Got some 4-AcO-DALT here which I've been meaning to sample. Snorted 20mg t'other day and did nowt other than burn the living shit outta my nose and make me a bit drowsy... which was actually exactly what I needed due to excessive residual stimulation from a massive dose of aMT the day before. Gonna plug the rest soon cos have heard mixed reports so far and is relatively rare so of interest to me even if it's near-relatives are wank.

That aside, you really should invest in some mg scales if you intend to take drugs. Especially RC stylee drugs. It truly is absolutely essential and you simply cannot even begin to explore the sexier chems until you get one. Like you say, you have surprise money to spend at the moment and is one of those things you'd probably never normally think of buying but probably also know you absolutely should so... doooooo eeeeeet!!! =D;)<3

Thanks for the direction!

Im going to doooo it, buy a scale that is =D

Status
Not open for further replies.