European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already seconded the MXE shout but will now third it cos it really can work wonders for getting over dependencies. Such a shame that that side of it in particular has been lost in the thoughtless rush to think of the children :\:(:|

But also needs to be approached with some caution cos it can be pretty damn moreish itself. I know I have a helluva taste for it when there's plenty to hand. On t'other hand, MXE and 3-MeO-PCP were involved in my last (to date) big fling with peev. Admittedly at times used in conjunction in a haze of dissociative/peev "speedballs" (8o:eek:=D) but after that also for the recovery process. Which was a long process, incidentally. It took months before I was even able to face coming back to BL even. I really was pretty far gone on that last run though :D

yeah they can be morish but not in the way that peevee is when the last dose wears off, not like "I suddenly feel like shit and the best cure is to take more" but more just "that was shit hot and I wouldn't mind doing it again", but in my experience it's no problem to have a glass or two of wine and go to bed. YMMV, just mine varied quite manageably until I got into daily dosing and it was the resultant tolerance that fucked it up for me :|

Oh no, nothing even close to the uberfiend that is the peev fiend 8o

It's more that it's quite easy to slip into regular dosing with dissociatives. It is for me anyway. But once gone they're gone - I don't get strong cravings for 'em once the baggie is licked clean. It's more just to point out that it can be very easy to switch one dependency for another if you try to find a straight-up replacement. Take it for what it is - a wonderfully healing drug that also happens to be bloody great too =D

It's really not my bizniz but gonna say it anyway... I honestly think you should be a lil cautious with substituting other (lesser ;)) stims whilst you are still breaking the back of the cravings, Nick. Even though they don't do it a fraction as well as peev does, all stims still tickle the same receptors to some extent and cos they're just never gonna be able to match peev for sheer majestic intensity they're always gonna leave you a-hankering for the King of Stims. Something that is satisfying in its own right - something that tickles parts that peev (and lesser stims) simply cannot reach, maybe. If you drink nothing but Champagne then have to quit for some reason Lambrini just ain't gonna cut it and is only gonna get you craving for the goooood/baaaaaad stuff again. Imo, ime, ymmv, etc, etc. You can always go back to "lesser" stims once you get past this initial acute psychological w/d stage. It won't necessarily always be a problem but when you are still very much in the midst of getting through acute cravings I really don't think it's gonna help.

It's just one of those things really, if you truly know it's time to step away from the peev then you just gotta do it. Maybe remind yourself of what has happened before - read some of your posts in previous threads about just how bad it was. It's so very easy to mitigate memory - once there's a bit of distance between you now and you then it just never seems as bad. Memories have a knack of softening themselves over time. The rough edges, the extremes - specifically the extreme lows - get knocked off and fade away. I think the fact that I started keeping diaries and notes when I was onna run really helped me actually. It's given me something concrete that spells out - quite literally - exactly how things were even after the actual memories have become mushy.

Just remember that you are doing brilliantly - you've managed to stay away for quite some time now. Just stick with it and keep posting. The peev thread has taken on an air of self-help group of late so make the most of it cos everybody here has gone through the same stuff, or will do sooner or later. Get yerself some sleep and some nourishment and you'll feel better about things <3

yea I can see what you mean Shambles, and feel it. But always had most love for the stims, but im gotta go with the lovely mxe when I get cash (If I don't fall in for mdpv, lets fuckin hope not).

It sure is time, hell I can see it go horrible wrong(always does) if I fall in again, everytime it take a piece of me and my life and detroy it, but this time it really can make damage that will break my life totally if im unlucky.
I did infact read my old post or some of them earlier, crazy stuff, but it just like pv says to me: "yea that was bad but come on lets have fun I will be nice"

Yea I know its going pretty good staying away from it and thanks, but the cravings is really being a bitch It's so much I just want to give in, but have to fight it.
Will go to bed now and try to sleep, get a pv dream or two, bah but yes lets hope its better when I wake up again.

get more mxe and maybe some 3-meo-pcp. They are things of beauty and their own kind of lush madness, just a much safer less damaging madness that doesn't lead to compulsive redosing, and no paranoid psyhosis. People say dissos lead to narcissism and it's possible but they can also lead to a love for people that's the opposite of narcissism, and that's my own experience. And no need for benzos to take the edge off on the comedown, their is no unpleasant come down, no anxiety <3 just lushness and wonder of a more unedgy kind than the serotonin releasers. no serotonin depletion blues either. pure win, really, if you can avoid excessive dosing and the awful tolerance that comes with it.

Am I selling this to you? :D <3 I'll even cut you a good deal :) well no, I can't do that, it's against the rules, but MXE is pretty cheap stuff if you don't have crazy tolerance ;) and 3-meo-pcp is potent stuff even with tolerance so can work out pretty cheap per dose (10-30mg is all I've ever needed)

mxe it is, I love it, haven't did a M-hole tho', have to try it, and have to order some more this time than only 1g, it was gone like the wind haha.

Ah crap the rules, lets change them then you can sell me some, lol =D
Yea its cheap, thats just lovely, so getting some g's when I get money on my card again.

3-meo-pcp I don't dare to order, don't own a scale, should really get one its good to have ;)

Thanks you guys for being so caring, will go to bed now, post about cravings when I get up again, goodnight <3

well.. just smashed a window because of gf not answered a single word I was asking her, didn't think my hand would go through, bleeding like fuck from my little finger, + got some messages right before I did it that if the person do what the person wrote, can fuck my life up pretty bad, and if that is not bad enough my cabinet in bathroom fuckin stinks of mdpv and there is mdpv small pieces around in there. Haven't notice the smell before tho, but fuck im angry, in a couple of minuts my life looks even worse + my gf sounded just before she walked out of the door minuts ago that she don't want me anymore. PV for nick? Im fuckin thinkin of buying even more now. But must not be that stupid, fuck my life right now :(

Last edited:
Nicklazzz for "Member That's Most Likely To Sell All Of His/Her Possessions For Crack In 2013"

Nick - Be careful with that hand matey.

Known quite a few who have put their fist tehrough glass in a rgae and have fucked their tendons, etc. Dont want to put any worry on, but worth checking if you have any restrictive movement in your fingers.

If no pain and can move your fingers fine then all good my friend, and only superficial.

Arguing with women have caused the majority of my binges, but from reading your story so far dont let it be the Peev that you binge on, get on the beer on an all dayer instead and then contact her when sobered up and given her chance to cool for 24 hours. From reading others experiences, and from experiences people have given you they have come close or have fucked relations because of this drug, so dont go down that road. It is probably repairable at this point, so dont let it become unrepairable?

well.. just smashed a window because of gf not answered a single word I was asking her

Ah the silent treatment. Probably the least useful / most infuriating tool in a woman's box (double entendre intended!)

If she makes a habit of this, if you can afford it and if the other practicalities work out, call her bluff and move out. Tell her you need space, and you can't live with someone who won't communicate. Get youself a nice little bachelor pad, keep it fucking clean, and keep lines of communication open.

This worked for me anyway, went from a destructive sexless relationship based on fighting to one where she was always visiting me for nights of passion. Arguments stopped. I wasn't satisfied with that and I went off to the other end of the country - she followed me! I wish I'd taken the hint but I got all arrogant and turned down her advances. Anyway, long story short do not put up with mute people unless it's a disability! It's unfair and cruel behaviour and can be trained out of them, to some extent, by not letting them get away wih it.

edit : and yeah I was gutting fucked up on booze every night and drugs once or twice a month so it wasn't all her fault, as she was never much of a drinker or a tripper but I would NEVER shut her out the way she shut me out, it's a form of abuse in my book.

Last edited:
[video]http://muchosucko.com/114261/John-McAfee-How-To-Uninstall-McAfee-Antivirus[/video] a message from the tan mdpv murder .

right i've now found a very reliable supply and was wondering as im alway hearing about how vap is the way to go with it for an addict like myself for the best effects now should spend on a glass pipe foil or vaporizer to do this ?

Vaping is the best way to go if you want to get the full-on uberfiend 'n' psychosis experience. Not for the feint-hearted, mind. As long as you know it's likely to get messy then I'd just go with tinfoil. Am not a huge fan of glass pipes as they tend to overheat it and peev needs to be just tickled into vapour not blasted 'n' boiled. Some folk like 'em though. By "vapouriser" do you mean like you'd use to vape weed? I wouldn't go for one of those. For a start it'd ruin it. Dunno how effective it would be though. Tinny 'n' tooter is still my favoured option. Although I'm also rather fond of throwing in a few bongs once I've got going. Also a few needles but that really isn't recommended ;)

cheers shambles the needles is a no no for me i am bad enough as it is :) and yes i mean the sort you would use for weed i just guessed it would work the same never seen one in the real world so dnt know how they work . so double over the foil to make it a bit thicker and a smaller flame than i would use on mpa ? as a good start till the hang of it

Going to be short have to get some more sleep but im thinkin more clear now.

I still got crazy cravings, but not going to get pv and go mad hard on it even these shitty things happened earlier.

My hand is only cut up some places, nothing major about that, so that I am happy for.

We don't live together me and my gf knock, but a great advice it is!

She often go silence/ignore-mode on me, fuckin hate it, almost make me crazy sometimes, why not just answer one? It's a fuckin standard thing to do.

edit : and yeah I was gutting fucked up on booze every night and drugs once or twice a month so it wasn't all her fault, as she was never much of a drinker or a tripper but I would NEVER shut her out the way she shut me out, it's a form of abuse in my book.

sounds like me and my gf almost mate

Going to be short have to get some more sleep but im thinkin more clear now.

I still got crazy cravings, but not going to get pv and go mad hard on it even these shitty things happened earlier.

Good call on both fronts, Nick <3

cheers shambles the needles is a no no for me i am bad enough as it is :) and yes i mean the sort you would use for weed i just guessed it would work the same never seen one in the real world so dnt know how they work . so double over the foil to make it a bit thicker and a smaller flame than i would use on mpa ? as a good start till the hang of it

Doubling the foil might be useful if you're not familiar with chasing stuffs but I find it just makes it harder. To be honest, peev is so damn cheap that you can afford to waste a bit learning the technique. I generally advise folk new to chasing to start off by just "spotting" - put a teensy bit on the foil, heat (gently) and take it in one without trying to run it. Once you get the hang of co-ordinating lighter, foil and drug you kinda naturally start running it. It's actually pretty easy to do.

I always use an adjustable lighter on the lowest flame cos you want it to only just melt so it vapes nice 'n' slow. You want it to stay as pale as possible when heating it - the darker peev burns the more unpleasant burny products you inhale and the shittier the high.

Also, be very aware of dosing - vaped peev doses are in the 5-10mg range which is a lot smaller than you'd use for just about any other stim. Don't get ahead of yourself early on (if you can help it ;)) cos it comes on sillystrong and fiendy from the getgo but will cause a lotta anxiety and insanely high heartrate and stuff if you go in too hard. Peev works best over the longhaul. It also sends you "a bit funny" over the longhaul (that's kinda it's "thing" :D). In the short-term you're more likely to get the unpleasantly intense side-effects if you go in all guns blazing - is probably why so many folk never got the hang of it cos you really need to take your time as much as possible and not push too hard too soon. Easier said than done, mind :D

Finally - and most importantly - do please take case cos vaping peev (especially if it's your first time with it) is a fast-track to being up ferra week straight, not eating (or even drinking) a damn thing, being well and truly introduced to those pesky shadow people (not to mention the peev ninjas 8o) suddenly realising the world really is watching your every move and is out to getcha and totally losing the plot in general. Is also strangely enjoyable if you happen to be a natural born fiend ;)

Take care. And have fun =D

long story short do not put up with mute people unless it's a disability!

Point of order. Being mute is not always a 'disability' as such. My g/f works with an 'elective mute'. Chooses not to speak. The elective mute, not my g/f. Wonderful state of affairs, wish I'd thought of it at school.

Some discussion of chasing technique for beginners in one of the archived threads. Unfortunately the linky I gave is dead now which is a real shame cos it was by far the best guide I've ever seen - complete wiv pix of the whole process. Wish I'd saved it somewhere really but heyho, there's still some useful tips if you read on a bit.

EDIT: And a lengthier discussion of chasing technique from when Anatrica asked (scroll down cos it goes on to other pages as there are side-discussions going on too). Also contains loadsa peevpr0npix ;)

Last edited:
I'm curious as to who made this thread, and how :sus: It wasn't me, but they kept me as the author with that info post, without dragging it out of any of the previous threads.

Bluelight magic! Powered by psychosis :sus:

:sus: :sus: :sus: I'm pretty sure it was the shadow people who created this incarnation of the peev thread, Albi :sus: :sus: :sus:

:sus:

That is a function that I did not know existed.

Wow.

Not even one shadow person involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.