Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report on what's going around right now:
(these are the names the populace has given these batches, not me, im just reporting what ive heard/seen/etc)

"White Sand" molly: Back with a bang! Got a sample to try out so ill let everyone know how that is after I get a review from my buddy who'll be trying it. This is the beige/off white colored sandy looking molly.

and that my friends, is a thizzerfershizzer update for ya ;)

does this "white sand" look yellowish? If so do you know where it originates?

Ya, it has a beige-ish tinge to it, defiitely not yellow though. Its Canadian.

Ive also got moon rock before. moon rocks look fogy clear tho an its more of a dance roll. The stuff i was talk-en about gave me more a rollen feeling i didn't feel the need to dance as much as if i eat the moon rock type.

Its sand-like, but clumps up easily

That sounds exactly like the stuff that was around North Dakota circa 2006... I wonder if it's the same stuff and it's sitting up in a warehouse somewhere in Canada, stockpiled? It was fairly pure, I would guess around 80-90%. The stuff I had was very slightly yellowed, though.

In my younger experience the white powdery stuff was cut to shit (~50% purity if that)... except for one amazing white crystalline batch I got from a friend of the chemist who produced it, which was the purest I'll probably ever see in my lifetime as I don't touch this stuff anymore.

When you have pure stuff you will know it, 120mg will knock you on your ass without tolerance.

^ Definitely along the lines of what this product entails. Very good stuff according to all I know who have tried it.

Another new batch has hit the scene. Its known as "Gold Crumble". There wasnt much to go around apparently, but its certainly out there and as good if not better than the "brown sugar"

alright these names are getting ridiculous :|

I haven't been able to find any molly floating round here in ATL, the only time I can every get a hold of it is at Panic shows. and even the last show I went to (verizon 9/25) all I could find was white on white L and choc's... it just seems dry. I guess it also bc I lost all my connects with my old phone whcih is at the bottom of lake lanier.. :( ... Has anyone heard of what type is floating round downtown Atl?? All I have been able to find is snail M from Oregon.... Which is too pricey... I am hurting cause my and my girl haven't kicked it in FOREVER. I miss her and NEED MY BABY, I have been substituting her with my other girl roxy.... :( ... If anyone knows what type has been floating round Ga I would love to know ...

Last edited:
I haven't been able to find any molly floating round here in ATL, the only time I can every get a hold of it is at Panic shows. and even the last show I went to (verizon 9/25) all I could find was white on white L and choc's... it just seems dry. I guess it also bc I lost all my connects with my old phone whcih is at the bottom of lake lanier.. :( ... Has anyone heard of what type is floating round downtown Atl?? All I have been able to find is snail M from Oregon.... Which is too pricey... I am hurting cause my and my girl haven't kicked it in FOREVER. I miss her and NEED MY BABY, I have been substituting her with my other girl roxy.... :( ... If anyone knows what type has been floating round Ga I would love to know ...

I heard that there was a drought, but apparently there is alot of stuff now coming in from The Netherlands, molly and pressed, i also heard of some stuff in New Orleans that are called Obamas lol, it has the presidents face on it lmao

lol dont eat that bullshit man, those are known pipe bombs

nah they have been tested, no pip, they are MDMA, but im not down in New Orleans now anyway and i dont eat much MDMA anymore except if i run across some free molly

we aint talking bout pressed pills in this thread we got a bajillion other threads fir that

Thizzer (or anyone else). I have the brown molly...it's excellent.

I was hoping someone could tell me how much I have (ball park dosage). I currently have two "0" Capsules filled slightly below the halfway point. Can anyone tell me how much molly that amounts to - in Milligrams? I, unfortunately, don't have a scale. Thanks

Cheers

its hard to say due to the density of the powder (there may be chunks and what not).
Usually i see it sold in tenths (100mg).
2 should set you proper.

its hard to say due to the density of the powder (there may be chunks and what not).
Usually i see it sold in tenths (100mg).
2 should set you proper.

It is a bit chunky...but I smoothed it out myself. I actually placed them in the capsules. I originally bought it as a "grams" worth ( was in a small baggie), but took what I perceived to be a normal dose about 1.5 months ago.

The remainder of the gram was placed into two separate capsules because my friend will be rolling with me, as well. My concern is that the divided amount may be too small for our night out on the town.

Tomer

Thizzer (or anyone else). I have the brown molly...it's excellent.

I was hoping someone could tell me how much I have (ball park dosage). I currently have two "0" Capsules filled slightly below the halfway point. Can anyone tell me how much molly that amounts to - in Milligrams? I, unfortunately, don't have a scale. Thanks

Cheers

haha are you in the southwest? if so it's about 100mg most likely. that sand is the shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.