The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is the duration supposed to be? I thought I was never going to stop rolling, for real it lasted for like 8 hours, with a slight speedy after effect/ afterglow, never noticed a come down just stopped rolling. The visuals were fucking great to.

How long is the duration supposed to be? I thought I was never going to stop rolling, for real it lasted for like 8 hours, with a slight speedy after effect/ afterglow, never noticed a come down just stopped rolling. The visuals were fucking great to.

When I did it I was down in about 5 hours, I think the duration is a bit shorter than that of MDMA.

I sometimes wonder if people who say they have had the "cleanest best rolls ever" have ever done mdma. I've had it twice in 2 years and I don't just casually look, I pretty much am on the look out 24/7. Most dealers keep it for themselves and there just isn't enough to go around... at least in my area. Everyone has mdma but no one actually has mdma, if you know what I mean.

^^^Dead on balls accurate...it's frightening

some amazing rocks goin around. a little dark due to being burnt, but it is top notch. made my halloween night for sure =D

^ I know the rocks you are talking about and they are indeed amazing.

last summer/fall around this time the cule around me was real heady, then it went away for a little, then it came back but not as good quality, then it went up and down, and lately i'll have to find out

I heard they're putting tighter restrictions and shit on safron so its not as easy to get and is gettin more expensive, therefore dealers are makin more shitty tabs, hell if i know though, i usually get good shit

MDE is going around in veg capsules at .15-.18 per , they're cheap and two has you on a good one. Most people around here can't tell the difference but it's defiantly there

Wow, havent seen MDE in a few years. Maybe some will make its way down in my direction, that'd be awesome.

i had some versace's several years ago that tested for MDE.
I remember taking 4 rolls through out the night (2 to start and then one each later on).
The roll felt lacking in substance, like it never quite got in my face as much as i like an MDx to.

Ive never tried MDAI but reports of it ive read remind me of my experience with MDE.

I wouldnt mind giving it a go now though. Perhaps i could appreciate something a bit less intense these days.

Ya, my experience with MDE wasnt the best experience, though it probably was the best for MDE itself. A very mellow substance that lacks the depth of MDMA and even MDA. Im in Delsyd's boat on being interested in trying it again though.

There is some very good molly around WI lately. Looks like alot of mass produced molly I have seen overseas in England and Australia. Nice clear x-stals, kind of looks like bebe's/ rocks, which are big in size. As opposed to what I am used to seeing, which is bulk product comming from Canada, which is normally small uniform crystals. Same effect though :) I have also encountered an influx od MDA, thanks west coast!

Apparently my buddy in Sun City, CA can get that shit in Sd and LA....its a spotty niche market at best says he

The only Molly I've had, had to be shipped in from elsewhere.. In my circles, crystal is hard to come by. I wish it was as easy to get as fuckin roxis are. SoFlo is looking sad on the molly situation.. Atleast to my knowledge

Very fine, white powder in Denver. I have a decent tolerance but 200 mg made me roll very nicely.

got some sick molly the other day, enough to last me a while too :) dosed + smoked a bowl and i was feeling amazing

I hear more and more people talking about molly in my area as well as other parts of the country. As far as my local scene I have heard of stuff going around that you HAVE to take 250 mgs to roll hard. I also have heard of stuff going around that 120 mgs will rock yours socks all night. So thats a BIIIIIG difference. Sorry to get off topic but finally I heard the good pressed monkeys have made it here locally but for an expensive price because of their reputation. Still makes me want to try them after all I heard.

Last edited:
The only Molly I've had, had to be shipped in from elsewhere.. In my circles, crystal is hard to come by. I wish it was as easy to get as fuckin roxis are. SoFlo is looking sad on the molly situation.. Atleast to my knowledge

I used to live in so fla thank god lol. Yet, I could acquire molly and in various forms fine (adulterated) powder and shards varying in purity some time's clear and or opaque, but, I could never get a ounce or a half o or any of that shit but Floridians are stupid they never understood the gram ting they capped it up prolly bought it capped up too lol. Now I reside on Colorado great mdma avail in bulk and cheap glass grade varys in purity a gram runs for i cant say but its fairly priced and 100mg is solid 200 has you running around all night 250 makes you a care bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.