The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it's "low-dosed" or not is purely up to your supplier, it has nothing to do with the batch of molly itself, haha.
Whatever blows your skirt up though!

xtc is soo bad and soo goododd

yes, yes we are :)

^jehahhh it's alll about the pokeeez, i was back east for a bit and fuckkkkkk their pressed scene, i just gott down wit the house kids.....:)

Check the Canada section of pillreports. :|

California is basking high quality pills.

canada is all over wit that (especially bc because of the tourists) but like, if you know the right people the molly in the states (or straight MDA, for that matter which was the best "mollly" (in quotes because molly is mdma by slang) you can get fireeeee molly) and while cali may have the best ever pressies scene on lock the shards (somewhere above me described vaguely what mdma looks like).

Pure MDA or MDMA is an "off-white" almost yellowish color that isn't powder or clumpy (like it will be most likely if it is cut, with crank or something harmless), it is like ice in appearance soemwhat, i mean look at it's actually name being: Methylenedioxymethamphetamine one can simply deduce or assume that it comes's in rocks, shards (what you're likely to get if you get good stuffz), or maybe even in straight crystals/rocks (if you're a very good boy/girl and wish realllll hard for christmasss8)..... or know someone close to the chemist=D, hahaah)

here's a pic it i can find one on erowid.... i have class in 2 and a half hours sooo bear wit me....

NSFW:
186657d1283503360-mdma-eddible-lime-chem-question-p9040008.jpg

but yeah that's prettyyyy clean, i'd say that is mda because of the darker color and just from experience it looks more 'SASSY" (which is dank) but but i'm sure some one else will explain the whole sass (realllllly yellow redish "molly" that is straiht mda, i think it is simply easier to make than mdma and is WAYYY DANKKKERRR haha, and i've eaten my fair share for my age. but yeah this is alll going in NSFW just cause of the lurkersss. haha=D

Last edited:
Whether it's "low-dosed" or not is purely up to your supplier, it has nothing to do with the batch of molly itself, haha.
Whatever blows your skirt up though!

Ohhh I absolutely understand about the purity and understand the way the market works regarding these substances. The product is excellent, it's just some suppliers around here are starting to get greedy making what should be ~100mg doses really ~50-75mg, which is ruining such a fine product as I'm sure you know.

Due to this, powder is the main choice and the people blessed in the right circles have no problem, but for the general population they have to worry about dilution of the powder.

Thanks for the response always appreciated.

lololol that clear/greyish/tannish shard going around is so pure some people i know who tried it thought it was some type of tranquilizer. Albeit for the fact that they don't know what they're talking about. It has almost no up to it at all, just melting love. Hard to eat in most types of public settings honestly.

lololol that clear/greyish/tannish shard going around is so pure some people i know who tried it thought it was some type of tranquilizer. Albeit for the fact that they don't know what they're talking about. It has almost no up to it at all, just melting love. Hard to eat in most types of public settings honestly.

Heard some people complaining about similar things..i'll let someone with more experience chime in

Good molly will usually "melt you down" so to speak.
I know I have good molly when I cant even move from the cuddle puddle haha.

Good molly will usually "melt you down" so to speak.
I know I have good molly when I cant even move from the cuddle puddle haha.

I understand how good molly feels i'm just saying as opposed to other crystal around, this stuff is only melting. taking it at a dubstep show recently caused me to almost fall asleep wile dancing. I sat down and couldn't stop yawning every few seconds. The rush is so intense you almost have to be sitting down on anything over 125mg. Other people I know who know less overall thought it was some tranquilizer or something.

its kinda sad that some people will never know what true mdma is like. alot kids think its supposed to make you balls to the walls hyper and all over the place. the best stuff is a very mellow almost relaxing high.

not saying this about anyone here, just in general

Haha I see where this is going. Trust me, the crystal is great and not possible to be anything other than MDMA. It's super strong and wonderful all in all, it just needs to be taken with caution written on it. Too bad some of the people I know aren't kids anymore and still don't know what they're talking about when it comes to these types of things. Lots of fake stuff around here if you don't know what to look for.

i believe your xtal is MDMA.
I know its a mellow experience.

Reporting from the Santa Cruz, CA area. I've tried molly from two different sources (one at a rave, and one from my connect). Both have been absolutely amazing. I had to drink a 5 hour energy at Bassnectar so I was able to dance. Good shit.

Just trying to gather a bearing on other peoples opinions of xtal effect differences. Not insinuating anything to anyone.

Denver- opaque white chunks- very strong, somewhat hallucinatory from reports.

the xtal crystals are 4-MMC. Lots of people can't even tell tho, even the people who use drone can't recognize it as that. It's just really clean n pure 4-MMC.

Shit I did it once and i was sure it was an MDxx, but i was also on acid. :D

pills are shit where I am except mints LONG LIVE MINT MAN. But we all avoid non-mint pills like the plague, the chance of it being bunk or gross is high. Crystals of pure molly are fairly easy to get a hold of and cheap too if you know the right people. I live in wisconsin by the way.

Molly in the usa?

well I guess that was to revealing.

Its in the usa but came from over seas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.