The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear more and more people talking about molly in my area as well as other parts of the country. As far as my local scene I have heard of stuff going around that you HAVE to take 250 mgs to roll hard. I also have heard of stuff going around that 120 mgs will rock yours socks all night. So thats a BIIIIIG difference. Sorry to get off topic but finally I heard the good pressed monkeys have made it here locally but for an expensive price because of their representation. Still makes me want to try them after all I heard.

my post got edited cause this thread is for discussion of molly mdma not pressed pills

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a good batch of Molly around maybe 2 weeks ago in Chicago. Someone had a bunch at a show but since then I haven't seen anything.

If I wasn't out of my mind at the show I would have stepped up to get some contact info but alas, I was trippin face and it was out of sight out of mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Socal Molly

So I've been noticing a lot of molly has been going around Southern California, but as my friends have reported, it is not very strong. What have you guys experienced with the molly going around Socal? I'm guessing its heavily cut.

i have done molly 3 times and it was some fire too. everyone else raved about it but i never got a roll from it. any explaination?

So I've been noticing a lot of molly has been going around Southern California, but as my friends have reported, it is not very strong. What have you guys experienced with the molly going around Socal? I'm guessing its heavily cut.

There's a ton of molly going around socal and all of what ive encountered has been out of this world amazing.

Its likely that somewhere down the line someone is cutting it though, which sucks to hear.

There's a ton of molly going around socal and all of what ive encountered has been out of this world amazing.

Its likely that somewhere down the line someone is cutting it though, which sucks to hear.

Ah, your location makes sense now!
and yeah that sucks to hear... my friends are taking ridiculous doses of it so that is why I am saying that it is probably heavily dosed. Apparently, it doesn't last too long either? Again, probably due to the fact that it is cut.

Side question, would you really expect molly to be more than 50% cut? meaning 50% of the product is filled with inert substances?

anyone see some new crystals going around? they look like they were mined from a cave or something. kind of a caramel color, but when chipped at the flakes are transparent. decent, but not as good as the last crystal i saw going around.

I'm curious about what would cause the MDMA powder to be that brown.

Like nuke said, some impurities exhibit color due to conjugation (ie, extended overlapping systems of pi bonds that absorb portions of the visible spectrum).

anyone see some new crystals going around? they look like they were mined from a cave or something. kind of a caramel color, but when chipped at the flakes are transparent. decent, but not as good as the last crystal i saw going around.

did it look like the picture i posted a few pages ago?

cause looking back on taking it i dont think it was MDMA, maybe something closely related though, maybe bk-mdma or mde or something anyone got any other opinions on that? i know a decent amount of people have seen these new long shards and i dont think thats normal for mdma (im no chemist though) and most people have to take 150mg+ to get their vibes on. it just seems strange for something that looks so pure:\

these looked a lot different then the x-tal crystals. i agree with you on them not being MDMA but something very close.

this new stuff is has caramel color in it and comes in massive rocks. like something you would see in someone rock/crystal collection. but when ya chip of g's and down so, some of the crystal is nice and clear. i'm sure you'll being seeing it soon and you'll know exactly what im talkin about. :)

Report on what's going around right now:
(these are the names the populace has given these batches, not me, im just reporting what ive heard/seen/etc)

"White Sand" molly: Back with a bang! Got a sample to try out so ill let everyone know how that is after I get a review from my buddy who'll be trying it. This is the beige/off white colored sandy looking molly.

"Brown Sugar" molly: After a while of being gone, this is now back, though it hasnt made it big again yet. Same kind that was reported on from before if you read back a few pages, people were going nuts over this. Very sandy brown molly, that looks identical to...well...brown sugar.

"Moonrocks" molly: This has been going around for a bit and is reportedly some of the best molly around at the moment. The newest batch is white/clear and very chunky, rock like crystals.

and that my friends, is a thizzerfershizzer update for ya ;)

I just saw some molly in my area that was shardy and almost black, like molasses colored. People said it was great. Most of the shit around here is white and pretty fine powder, though.

i get some good shard/rocks, i think it is MDA tho it had a dark purple looking center an also smelled like black liquorish.I did get hard visuals in the dark ,specially if their was little light.It was hard for me to steady my eyes.

~south east pa

Status
Not open for further replies.