Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
molly in the d or any good rollz

cant find anything just a bunch of pipes theres gotta be someone out there let me kno what you have seen .

The D is fine right now. I havn't even seen a pipe in months. And when I did see one a few months ago, it was found a the floor of a parking garage, where it belongs.

The molly has been good too. You just have to watch out tho. Cuz there are a few other chemicals going around being passed off as molly. Some of them are other weaker MDxx chemicals and some are RC, but hardly ever drome. Just know your connect well, better if they were your friend before dealer. And test whatever you get.

Also, the pressies that come around aren't usually all that bad. Pokeballs have been flooding the right circles for almost a year now. And when the pokes aren't flowing, something good will takes its place for a couple weeks. i.e. Yellow n Orange Blanks: Stars N .G (not as much as the year before): Mints, if someone goes and gets them, but i've only seen them once. Or just random pressies that get the job done. Like the PF Monkeys when they were good in a few colors, the white Eckos, green playboys, and the list just goes on. <3

I haven't scooped up any rolls since DEMF and thats when the pokeballs were in heavy flow in Michigan. Soooo goood. I'm sure there is quality stuff, just depends on who ya know.

thizzer its great to see you around here. and tyler aint doing nothing but trying to find someone to get him a hookup on drugs thats real apparant in one of the posts up there he deleted.

TYLERE THIS IS YOU ONLY WARNING DO NOT BE USING THIS SITE TO GET YOURSELF SOME DRUG CONNECTS. YOU WILL BE BANNED QUICKLY IF YOU DO

got some pretty good powder at an event in the northeast over NYE weekend. came from NY i think

Finally picked up some fire white sand in western pa after a lonnng drought of RC's and pipes at every party/rave in the area lately.

NYC has 3 diff caps white powder with clear crystals in them (could be legit I stayed away seemed weird), moon rock (clear with a light purple hue), and brown shards...Tried the moon rock and brown shards both awesome, but the brown shards seemed to be a little more visual for me. Cant comment on the white powder if someone knows please let me know, but the other two are good to go.

NYC has 3 diff caps white powder with clear crystals in them (could be legit I stayed away seemed weird), moon rock (clear with a light purple hue), and brown shards...Tried the moon rock and brown shards both awesome, but the brown shards seemed to be a little more visual for me. Cant comment on the white powder if someone knows please let me know, but the other two are good to go.

I too have seen all 3, but in philly. Brown shards are the shit. I have yet to try the moon rocks as I just grabbed some and can't wait to eat some after this break I'm on. I'm pretty weary of any white powder. I've seen white powder MDMA (tested) and white powder unknown which ended up being a mephedrone/methylone mixture.

The purple moon rocks are from Europe and can be seen in my post a few pages back. The clear rocks are from the same source, just the new batch of it and are just as good. Both are very very pure and very very good according to every person I know who's tried some. Some of the best molly around, that's forsure.

There are currently two batches of brown molly going around, one is from Canada and is just "brown sugar" molly which has not been broken down yet (its very rocky, in fact ive seen half ounce sized rocks of it, its pretty nuts), and the other is from the west coast and is "sally" - and MDMA/MDA combo batch.

The purple moon rocks are from Europe and can be seen in my post a few pages back. The clear rocks are from the same source, just the new batch of it and are just as good. Both are very very pure and very very good according to every person I know who's tried some. Some of the best molly around, that's forsure.

There are currently two batches of brown molly going around, one is from Canada and is just "brown sugar" molly which has not been broken down yet (its very rocky, in fact ive seen half ounce sized rocks of it, its pretty nuts), and the other is from the west coast and is "sally" - and MDMA/MDA combo batch.

seen em. want too much $

Good stuff appreciate the knowledge thizz...Do you prefer the clear rocks or the purple moon?

I too have seen all 3, but in philly. Brown shards are the shit. I have yet to try the moon rocks as I just grabbed some and can't wait to eat some after this break I'm on. I'm pretty weary of any white powder. I've seen white powder MDMA (tested) and white powder unknown which ended up being a mephedrone/methylone mixture.

Def near you and the shards rock, the rocks you'll be satisfied, and the white powder is all dependent on source a lot of the NYC molly white powder has been cut to shit and is then capped up with some legit shard I hear. Also there is a lot of pipe and RC powder getting passed as molly, but right now there is tons of lucy in NY. It used to be so much molls, but now everyone is switching over although both are plentiful.

I havent tried the clear ones yet myself, though I know plenty who have who have stated that they're nearly identical to the purple ones. A lab result brought back the clear ones to be ~90% pure apparently.

I havent tried the clear ones yet myself, though I know plenty who have who have stated that they're nearly identical to the purple ones. A lab result brought back the clear ones to be ~90% pure apparently.

Thanks..I just heard that they are clean, but low dosed and don't last too long so it is what it is. I'm going to stick to that moon rock and brown shard.

Status
Not open for further replies.