• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

Is what stuff any good, adrenachrome? It doesn't actually exist, it's just from a book/movie.

Oh, my bad lol. I see no picture so I was a little confused.

I think is this better lol?

attachment.php

snaybaby, first you need to upload the image using a site like tinypic.com. Then, copy and URL and paste it in IMG tags [IMG][/IMG], or just copy the "URL for Message Boards and Forums", and it should show fine. Bear in mind that no-one can tell you much about your drugs by looking at a photo of them.

snaybaby, first you need to upload the image using a site like tinypic.com. Then, copy and URL and paste it in IMG tags [IMG][/IMG], or just copy the "URL for Message Boards and Forums", and it should show fine. Bear in mind that no-one can tell you much about your drugs by looking at a photo of them.

Here finally lol

35lc68n.jpg

Haven't gotten my hands on a tester yet, what is the best site to order a test kit from that comes fast?

^dancesafe.org

got some amazing looking crystal like that as well

just coming down on the tail end of and absolutely amazing 98mg roll

man this shit was good

Dancesafe is much better, EZ-test took way to long to receive my Marquis and I think they only offer the single use testers now. Dancesafe has the old school big bottles, and shipping was less than a week, I suggest the full kit it's well worth it in the long run.

NYC and surrounding area MDMA/METHYLONE

im curious as to whether anyone has come across anything good near nyc. all the reports of good stuff seem to be from fucking anywhere but nyc. i know mdma is rare but methylone is basically being sold as it. now that it is C-I i would assume 90% of anything sold as E is M1. still, i dont see anything about that! usually people can tell it is m1 because it feels like a weaker version of mdma and lasts 1 hr. im not sourcing, but damn curious about what the deal is with MDMA/M1 around nyc.

heroin, crack, weed.....everywhere, but the E seems to be in some basement in michigan or san diego! what gives????

Here finally lol

35lc68n.jpg

Now THAT looks mouthwatering, thanks for the pic brotha man!

On a side note though those do look like the bigger crystal chunks that were in that bag I saw around these parts and posted a picture of...anyway...

Has anyone else had any of the new Brown Sugar Molly? Its flame as fuck! So good I couldn't save any for a picture and these last two tenths I've got just wont do it justice.

One weird thing I should mention is that this brown sugar is VERY hygroscopic (Or moist, etc), hard to believe its even dry but from what I can tell leaving it out in the air in different conditions (Humid, Dry, Silicone gels in airtight bag) has not changed the weight of the material by any noticeable amount unless you work with a 00 dosing device.

The stuff has such a strong scent you can distinctly smell it through the bag, and a lot of people think its ultra primo because it still smells like safrole/anaseed.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that usually mean that the purification process was botched leaving behind more byproduct than usual?=Not as good? Or is that coupled with the slightly higher dosage indicative of Sass? Which I've been hearing lately that less pure or mostly screwed up MDMA synthesis are being passed off as "Sass", possibly because of the leftover amounts of MDA in the powder from the final reaction (possible?) or because of it being a less complete and clean roll due to poor production.

Fuck, too much coke, I may as well stop while I'm ahead.

The brown sugar had me soaring at 150mg and I just about eloped with my babe, 'nuff said!

Happy FRYday BlueLight! Keep thizzin!

Last edited: