• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

Anybody found any good rolls in Georgia lately? I haven't had a good one in ages.

ive met quite a few "good ol boys" from georgia at some of the festivals in north Florida. Most of them hustlen champagne colored molly rocks(good stuff).

southern cali has got the fire pressed pills, i don't even fuck with molly!(hence my user name)
always test your chemicals! safety first!
(its so sad that people will just put random shit in their bodies without knowing what it is)

^
nice name(fuckmollygetpressed)

here in FL lotta garbage and also a lotta real deal too. its just about knowing right people of course.

molly and pillz

im on suboxone, i mix with mdma and every other psychedelic. i have never had a problem like that, wierd. i know dozens of suboxone and methadone maitenance patients and im the go to guy about tripping and have never heard of that happening either....

^
nice name(fuckmollygetpressed)

here in FL lotta garbage and also a lotta real deal too. its just about knowing right people of course.

molly and pillz
yup, thats about rite..im strapped with beans for AURA MUSIC FESTIVAL next week...and some nice sass....hopefully i can find some legit K or MXE out there....i already know L dealers left a rite and thats not thing. You can check out my beans on pillreports.net , my sn is bigshot1990....nespresso's nad herbalife's

Clear rocks going around Denver. Got them from String Cheese followers. The strongest and purest I have seen in a while. I rolled for 12 hours off 140 mg.....

Are you counting after glow for effects then as mdma does not last that long?? 6 to 8 hours max and that's pushing it.

Yeah I suppose so. I woke up more than 14 hours after dosing and my pupils were still pretty dilated... This was the good stuff though- I first rolled 17 years ago and this was in the top 10 experiences w/ dosage being considered.

Yeah we don't have the. Best Molly down here in southwest Florida it's just a bunch of shit that's all stepped on

saw some strange looking stuff at the beginning of this month in different parts of wisconsin.
it had dark grey almost black spots/areas through out.
tests with marquis mecke and mandelin came back fast and strong.
everyone liked it a lot and said it was clean.
just looked a bit weird to me.
anyone else encounter this stuff?