• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

some dude gave me a sample of his "super dank molly" this weekend at an underground to test. went straight to yellow with no traces of black whatsoever. if you dont have a test kit yet, get one. mdma is out there but dont trust what anyone says. the sad thing is this dude probably thinks he has real mdma.

some dude gave me a sample of his "super dank molly" this weekend at an underground to test. went straight to yellow with no traces of black whatsoever. if you dont have a test kit yet, get one. mdma is out there but dont trust what anyone says. the sad thing is this dude probably thinks he has real mdma.

For sure, scary how people just have no clue.

4-fa
methylone
mephedrone

the above are probably what the majority of shit being passed off as molly actually is. 4-fa is still legal and im sure it is still very easily obtained, not to mention cheap. the latter two are illegal but still cheaper and easier to get than MDMA. finding real stuff seems like it would be very very difficult. anyone that is getting actual MDMA(never mind having a cut in it) is truly lucky as shit.

Thinkin about it, maybe i never had straight up molly. I dont test my shit but whatever ive gotten over the years deff fucked me up good.

there are ways to tell even without testing.....well not totally accurate but if it only lasts like 2 hrs and you need to redose it is prob methylone. if you cant sleep for fucking 24hrs it is probably 4-fa.

^^def not totally accurate

many people report not sleeping for that long after 6 apb

and its just staright up better to test your shit

That dont sound right at all.

Ive had "molly" where i would stay up for 24 hours and at the same time friends who would pass outbas soon as they can.

It deff wasnt meth. Ive done speed once and the "molly" i used to grt was nothing like that. The shit i was getting was almost trippy it felt like.(maybe im thinking of e pills i used to get).

^ I know a lot of the pills we used to get had plenty of meth in them, but there's no telling what was in what you took.

^ Everybody always wants to talk about the good ole days. Without realizing that methylone is schedule I now.

I've seen people in Atlanta this year buying real methylone mislabeled as MDMA and believing that to be true when it wasn't. If molly were around the ATL again like in the 'good ole days,' they'd be charging more No Prices I even bought a couple myself just on the off chance that it was in fact real MDMA, but it wasn't. No

Last edited by a moderator:
^ No doubt that there's a lot of dumbasses buying methylone, but that's when testing kits and other means of testing comes in handy.

I'm not going to argue with you, but there's MDMA in Atlanta.