• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

Now THAT looks mouthwatering, thanks for the pic brotha man!

On a side note though those do look like the bigger crystal chunks that were in that bag I saw around these parts and posted a picture of...anyway...

Has anyone else had any of the new Brown Sugar Molly? Its flame as fuck! So good I couldn't save any for a picture and these last two tenths I've got just wont do it justice.

One weird thing I should mention is that this brown sugar is VERY hygroscopic (Or moist, etc), hard to believe its even dry but from what I can tell leaving it out in the air in different conditions (Humid, Dry, Silicone gels in airtight bag) has not changed the weight of the material by any noticeable amount unless you work with a 00 dosing device.

The stuff has such a strong scent you can distinctly smell it through the bag, and a lot of people think its ultra primo because it still smells like safrole/anaseed.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that usually mean that the purification process was botched leaving behind more byproduct than usual?=Not as good? Or is that coupled with the slightly higher dosage indicative of Sass? Which I've been hearing lately that less pure or mostly screwed up MDMA synthesis are being passed off as "Sass", possibly because of the leftover amounts of MDA in the powder from the final reaction (possible?) or because of it being a less complete and clean roll due to poor production.

Fuck, too much coke, I may as well stop while I'm ahead.

The brown sugar had me soaring at 150mg and I just about eloped with my babe, 'nuff said!

Happy FRYday BlueLight! Keep thizzin!

Only experiences I had with brown "molly" was completely useless garbage. It was real wet, kind of sticky almost and no matter how much I took I couldn't even get close to rolling. I ate about a half gram, even tried plugging some, nothing. I have a feeling it was a fucked up batch or something because my friend got it for peanuts off a guy that was making it himself That's the only time I have ever seen brown "molly" (if that's really what you'd want to call this stuff, I'd be surprised if it even was MDMA at all) so no I have never personally seen the brown sugar stuff that was good.

On a side note though those do look like the bigger crystal chunks that were in that bag I saw around these parts and posted a picture of...anyway...

Has anyone else had any of the new Brown Sugar Molly? Its flame as fuck! So good I couldn't save any for a picture and these last two tenths I've got just wont do it justice.

One weird thing I should mention is that this brown sugar is VERY hygroscopic (Or moist, etc), hard to believe its even dry but from what I can tell leaving it out in the air in different conditions (Humid, Dry, Silicone gels in airtight bag) has not changed the weight of the material by any noticeable amount unless you work with a 00 dosing device.

The stuff has such a strong scent you can distinctly smell it through the bag, and a lot of people think its ultra primo because it still smells like safrole/anaseed.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that usually mean that the purification process was botched leaving behind more byproduct than usual?=Not as good? Or is that coupled with the slightly higher dosage indicative of Sass? Which I've been hearing lately that less pure or mostly screwed up MDMA synthesis are being passed off as "Sass", possibly because of the leftover amounts of MDA in the powder from the final reaction (possible?) or because of it being a less complete and clean roll due to poor production.

The brown sugar had me soaring at 150mg and I just about eloped with my babe, 'nuff said!

If you can find brown crystals you may be in luck. But if it looks like wet brown sugar that would be a little strange. That would seem like a sign of cutting for sure, imo. When actual rock-like crystal mdma has a brown tinge it means the chemist didn't take the time to fully wash it. I guess it takes more time, and maybe more money to get it to render to white crystals? (Not entirely sure.) Supply and demand probably makes them skip the steps I'd imagine. I think taking it in brown crystal form would be about as bad for you as taking regular MDMA crystals.
Brown crystals are a good sign because it's brown before it's white. And the white crystals could be more easily crushed down and cut with other things. So if you see brown, the odds are on your side that it's something legitimate. I'd stick to trying to get actual brown rocks(that look similar in shape to that picture above), and stay away from the brown sugar consistency stuff.

Oh yeah, and get test kits too.

150?

we def got some diffferent brown sugar

there was a decent amount floating around my circle at the beginning of summer but 200mg was a decent roll (good roll but not GREAT roll)

this thread blows my mind. i cant find fucking methylone and have not found mdma since 02.....and here are giant rocks the size of my head that test to be pure MDMA!? wtf? where do you guys live? i remember austin tx was good, but again that was many moons ago.

i was recently talking to someone that lives in NYC and he was saying there is some stuff out there but it is hard to come by. im just wondering the locations of people with all this good stuff. im sure the west coast gets the best since it is closer to the producers but i remember a time when the entire COUNTRY was flooded with good E. sure, it was 10 yrs ago but RCs were still around then too.

anyway, keep on keepin on. ill check in from time to time and get frustrated i dont live anywhere near any of this.

this thread blows my mind. i cant find fucking methylone and have not found mdma since 02.....and here are giant rocks the size of my head that test to be pure MDMA!? wtf? where do you guys live? i remember austin tx was good, but again that was many moons ago.

i was recently talking to someone that lives in NYC and he was saying there is some stuff out there but it is hard to come by. im just wondering the locations of people with all this good stuff. im sure the west coast gets the best since it is closer to the producers but i remember a time when the entire COUNTRY was flooded with good E. sure, it was 10 yrs ago but RCs were still around then too.

anyway, keep on keepin on. ill check in from time to time and get frustrated i dont live anywhere near any of this.

West coast is closer to the producers? Who do you mean, Mexico? Most of the stuff I know of is made in the US, and it's produced all over the country. Best shit I ever had in my life was made right in the northeast. Friend of a friend sort of deal but it came straight from the source so I know it wasn't from Mexico by a long shot (can't get it anymore unfortunately, that guy is going to be in prison for a long time). Molly is just pretty hard to come by for the most part, it's all about who you know. I'm sure there is definitely some out west too you just don't happen to know the guy who can get it is all.

Brown "molly" over here i only seen once and it wasnt mdma,its was mdmi or somethin similiar

i got some crystal right now like whats shown above

but i have substantially less

im in DFW

but dude swears it was shipped from the netherlands

i meant the producers of saffrole.

i have heard excellent things about the netherlands in regards to molly, actually. a friend smuggled back like 200 caps back in 00. crazy retard. this was pre 9/11 though.

How do you guys take your molly?

I usually crush mine up, empty some capsuals and then roughly create 8 lines from a g and then fill the capsuals.

Is there a better / easier way to get similar hits that are easy to take?

^ Buy a good mg scale.

Hmmm, I would't want scales in the house.

Even if your not dealing, if ever you had a knock on the door, there would be no way of denying it.

I suppose a few mg's here or there don't matter too much

plugging always seemed to be the best method. i know people that would IV it too. i can only imagine the rush from that ROA. christ.

Even if your not dealing, if ever you had a knock on the door, there would be no way of denying it.

Scales can be used for a wide variety of hobbies, completely unrelated to drugs.

There are many legitimate and legal reasons that someone can own a scale, just don't keep it with your drugs. Also, a simple knock on the door by police would not allow them to find your scale unless you leave it sitting out in plain sight. If they come in and search the place then chances are you've got bigger problems than finding your scale. Your house is not like a car, it's not likely to get searched unless you're really doing something big

found an old stash I had lost...one rock :D

not gonna post it but this shit is fire. I've not done it but some buddies have and they all loved it.

plugging always seemed to be the best method. i know people that would IV it too. i can only imagine the rush from that ROA. christ.

anybody have any number for BA on MDMA

if one were to have gotten rocked on 98mg then what would yall recommend pluggin?

not necessarily gonna do it but the thought intrigues me

plugging was worth it the few times i tried it with hydromorphone and morphine

I have no exact numbers for you about the BA of MDMA oral vs plugged, but from what I have heard from others and in my own experiences the few times I did it seemed to be noticeably higher

you are asking for bioavailability? not sure....but it is def higher when plugged. to go further IM and IV.....just like with most ROAs with most chems.

The oral bioavailability of MDMA in humans is still unknown. Here's a study and a book about the subject. It's thought that MDMA has a similar to methamphetamine.

I thought this was interesting about MDMA...
MDMA also inhibits its own metabolism leading to increased bioavailability and decreased clearance with repeated doses.