• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

the pink molly in MI is fucking AWESOME!!!

Their is a fucking shit ton of that pinkish molly out here on the west coast too (california) and it's fireeeeeeeeeeeee. On a dancesafe kit tested straight to black and fizzed and smoked like no other. Then their is a ton of great MDA going around right now as long as it's not cut on it's way to you, and then their is still just a bunch of leftover shards going around too. Still haven't ran into methylone or any bath salts as molly, but my sources know their stuff and always test it.

Everybody please be careful and test your product! The fire is out their, you just have to find it :).

Please for fucks sake send some of this to the east coast (nyc to be exact ;-) We have some watered down garbage flaky powder here now that tests great but has got to be cut to hell with inactive or just blow dryed to hell cause you need like .5 to have anything clost to a roll.

Please for fucks sake send some of this to the east coast (nyc to be exact ;-) We have some watered down garbage flaky powder here now that tests great but has got to be cut to hell with inactive or just blow dryed to hell cause you need like .5 to have anything clost to a roll.

I agree dude. We need some good shit out here pronto. I remember i bought some shit of some girl we call "the bitch" and god damn they were meth bombs on the next level. Lets just put it this way, i took 2 and in the next 2 days i had to go to MA. I stayed over my friends house in MA for a month! 3/4 weeks I felt sick to my stomach. Didn't feel like eating, stomach discomfort, Over all shitty feeling,felt nauseous at times of the day. My friends that also copped from this bitch had the same side effects for almost as long as me. I can't find anyone thats actually deals with real shit. I've taste tested some kids stuff and his stuff tasted like sugar and it was hella sweet. By sweet i mean literally sweet like sugar. I reside somewhere in Brooklyn and even if i went out to manhattan or such or queens. Nothing is real and its a shame. I must have shitty connects for this stuff. Finding a good connect isnt like finding a bud connect. It can take years to find one :/

NYC has really clean and potent white crystally powder going around. It hasn't been stepped on much as far as i can tell, since a .12 .13 will get you faced. Overall it has all aspects that legit MDMA would have from the taste to the looks. If you find it and trust the source pick it up you won't be disappointed. For all people unsure test it first, my friend tested it and went to black with marquis in about 3-4 seconds. Happy hunting guys!

^I have white crystally powder that tests instanly to black with marquis and passes other tests with flying colors too. Most recent batch only requires a .25 vs a .5 to roll, but its still not what I would consider a real roll. I can go through a .75 to a gram and not chew my gums at all. The roll is there but lacks intensity. This is not a tolerance issue...something up with the mdma being made around here or brought in from wherever. The orange ladies from last fall had more kick by far and they were low dose...granted they were mda, but still.

So my question for you is, are you chewing your gums, getting jaw shaking, extreme empathy? Please be objective in your response.

^I have white crystally powder that tests instanly to black with marquis and passes other tests with flying colors too. Most recent batch only requires a .25 vs a .5 to roll, but its still not what I would consider a real roll. I can go through a .75 to a gram and not chew my gums at all. The roll is there but lacks intensity. This is not a tolerance issue...something up with the mdma being made around here or brought in from wherever. The orange ladies from last fall had more kick by far and they were low dose...granted they were mda, but still.

So my question for you is, are you chewing your gums, getting jaw shaking, extreme empathy? Please be objective in your response.

Sounds like the stuff you got is cut to shit. When I took 200mg I was empathetic, but nothing too crazy but I attribute that to the show I was at. My pupils were fully dilated making for some sweet laser tracers and visualizer glances. I was grinding my teeth a decent amount ( I was never one to chew the inside of my cheeks, but my friends who do, one got a bloody mouth and the other friends mouth on the inside was chewed pretty bad) The come up on 200mg was very strong a lot of the butterflies or dropping on a roller coaster feeling. The come down wasn't bad at all and I found it to be extremely clean and was very gentle, yet intense when it was supposed to be. The stuff kicked in about 50-55 minutes and I was peaking for a legit 2-2.5 hrs. Music sounded excellent as well as dancing, touching, and being touched by my gf. Overall, this is top 5 stuff I've came across in my life and I've been messing with this stuff for 5+ yrs, but its easily one of the cleanest and most potent batches I have ever came across. I'd put this at a 9/10 all day, with 10 being absolutely perfect basically getting the purest most clean stuff straight from the chemist.

Good pure Molly is everywhere u just have to find it. Search and u shall be rewarded!

came across some stuff in ct that went straight yellow>orangeish on the mecke. definitely along the lines of mdpv.. was cut too perfectly, like something out of a lab.

This is the new stuff going around West Michigan, definitely bomb! Even better than the Pink Molly!

GIVE ME MOAR!!!!!

=D

NSFW:
1036.jpg

From the looks of the amount u just posted in ur pic it looks like ur the one distributing it around ur area lol. Just a warning its pretty easy for pigs to track u down thru use of this site. Wouldn't be putting all ur buisness out for the world to know.

From the looks of the amount u just posted in ur pic it looks like ur the one distributing it around ur area lol. Just a warning its pretty easy for pigs to track u down thru use of this site. Wouldn't be putting all ur buisness out for the world to know.

Why would you even say something like that? Just because I have a picture of something I encountered does NOT mean its mine, thats borderline narc status IMO except that the bag isn't mine.

As far as the methylone statement goes, this stuff has been tested well as MDxx, I think that it may be cut with some MSM but otherwise the crystals are not as uniform as the picture looks and it tastes and smells like MDMA, plus the effects were,incredible compared to the Pink Molly according to all parties that have ingested

Just giving u a friendly warning bro chill out. I wouldn't post that kind of pic of mine or my dealers stash but that's just me.

Why would you even say something like that? Just because I have a picture of something I encountered does NOT mean its mine, thats borderline narc status IMO except that the bag isn't mine.

As far as the methylone statement goes, this stuff has been tested well as MDxx, I think that it may be cut with some MSM but otherwise the crystals are not as uniform as the picture looks and it tastes and smells like MDMA, plus the effects were,incredible compared to the Pink Molly according to all parties that have ingested

What are the dosages like and how long do effects last from a single dose?

What are the dosages like and how long do effects last from a single dose?

100mg Produces good effects, definitely an excellent dose for my girlfriend who is a little smaller size wise with primary effects lasting around 4 hours.

200mg This is what I normally take, awe inspiring bliss, feel goodness, high body temps, jaw clenching (More like Trembling), eye wiggles, tracers, definitely my sweet spot. Primary effects last more like 5-6 hours at this dose

Each produce lots of empathy and touchy feelyness with a nice psychedelic loved up head space.

And right now as I'm writing and rolling I just found out my sister is having a miscarriage on her first child, buzz. kill.

Say a prayer if you can guys... :(

Last edited:
Hey man sorry to hear that. My prayers are with u and ur family. My sister had one last summer its a tough time for everyone involved for sure.