• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

DMT is great, its just the methods of doing it effectively seem so unhealthy !

Lately I've actually become very fond of smoking it on herb ashes. It seems to allow for a rather gentle and controlled smoke. No need for potentially harmful contaminants from chore boy...

Use a stove with open flames and tongs to burn the Chore Boy, and take it apart first and spread it somewhat thin. Easiest way to burn all the shit off it.

This was actually quite effective. The Chore boy comes in a loose laced pattern that can separate easily and the burning of each and every section occurred without incident! :)

My main issue now is pre-melting it: "loading it" onto the metal. To melt it directly you basically need to touch the flame to the DMT for a quick second then pull away, and even this sometimes simmers it. Which brings me to a MAIN flaw in my design: my single-serve alcohol bottle is plastic not glass.

A PDF someone posted in black and white with an article on a Hennessey-made machine suggests lighting the glass from underneath to heat metal, I guess like crack smoking -- I wouldn't know =D.

Lately I've actually become very fond of smoking it on herb ashes. It seems to allow for a rather gentle and controlled smoke. No need for potentially harmful contaminants from chore boy...

I tried it on some half-smoked weed and I think I didn't hold the flame far enough away and ended up burning a lot of the DMT onto the weed, then the whole mixture became black, smokey, and vile. :!:p8)

But I shall need to try it on ashes, Apple.

i wasted soo much money and time on this garbage. words cannot express my level of disapointment lol. everyone was right, i shuda jus bought some weed. its a gauranteed Good time lol. ur weed isint guna melt and disapear and u cant burn it the 'wrong' way lol.

i bought a crack piece, i madea lightbulb vapo too. iv smoked my fair share of drugs in my life, so im very familar with free basing and vaporizing. iv been close to breaking thru i gues but i gues maybe not close enough lol. not one part of it is enjoyable. breaking thru seems to b the only way toenjoy it but most cant even remember what happend. i will not b wasting any more money on this crap ever again.

iv been searching for dmt for yearrs now. i thought it would have some kinda effect on my life, or give a new perspective on life but its done nothing but waste my time and money. lol i actually have grown to HATE dmt.

unfortunately this stuff is not as godly as it sounds. to anyone whos never tried it, dont bother. save ur money and get some good bud or heroin lol. get noiice and feel good.

I use the Vapo2, with a torch jet-flame lighter. It works a like a charm.
I need 3 tokes and I´m gone to that other place, were ever that is.

For me DMT is like a psychedelic rollercoaster ride, or bungee jump.
Everything is just moving and changing so fast, that it´s almost hard to comprehend or remember.

it´s a mixed pleasure really. Still I tend to go back.

I don´t feel that I "learn" anything from it, it´s just wierd, crazy, and beyond words.

yeh idk, so far all my attempts have jus left me with sore lungs and some bunkass weak visuals. reminded me of a bad batch of shrooms i took as a kid.
i gues i jus needed to try it for myself and see wat the fuss was about.
id love to breakthru but it seems many dont even remember it. i feel like i wasted soo much time reading about dmt ><

go for the sure thing, get some good weed or dope, sit back and enjoy!

i gues il jus wait till i die to experience a real dmt 'trip'

waaaamp wamp

Sore lungs indicate either of the following things:
- low quality DMT with plant fats that cannot be vaporized and burn making you sore.
- bad vaporization technique making the actual DMT itself burn instead of vaporize making you quite sore.

I said in that other thread: you might now have the technique down as much as you'd like to think. 'The Machine' is cool, but the best part of it is the choreboy metal lattice-frame material. I used that with a bong and I was very impressed.

Ohh yes very good point Soli (Hah I feel like I am following you and this DMT topic at hand around). Be very careful you are not burning the DMT, it kills your lungs and makes dosing far less effective due to all of the destroyed DMT.

Haha, DMT causes insight into parallel dimensions, adrian. Be warned. ;)

What if I were to put a penny in the bottom of a beer bottle, and swing it real hard in order to make a hole at the bottom. if I placed a dose inside from the mouth of the bottle, and gently heated the bottom of the beer bottle while inhaling from the mouth, would that work?

i'd imagine it would sort of work, but you'd probably end up with a thin layer of DMT spread out throughout the inside of the bottle, which would be hard to effectively vape a decent dose of. And that seems more difficult & less efficient than many other methods.

Tried to smoke DMT through a Machine for the first time last night.
A friend and I melted in about 80mg and went for it.
He took three massive hits as it was his DMT but didn't hold them in that long and I got one small hit and felt little effects.
We were trying to figure out where we went wrong. Do you have to hold it in for a significant amount of time for effects?

Tried to smoke DMT through a Machine for the first time last night.
A friend and I melted in about 80mg and went for it.
He took three massive hits as it was his DMT but didn't hold them in that long and I got one small hit and felt little effects.
We were trying to figure out where we went wrong. Do you have to hold it in for a significant amount of time for effects?
the longer the better

I use an Arizer extreme Vapouriser, excellent results, always draw from the whip,might try filling a bag though, see how that works, off the whip, 3rd draw does it, every time 8( %)

I've got a Magic Flight Launch Box I might trial later, that should do the job for out and about, works brilliant with weed <3

alrighttt a verry easy fast and EFFECTIVE little peice made from tin foil will do the trick. what you do is make like your about to make a regular tin foil pipe but then make the bottom reeell deep. put the dmt in there in the bottom and fold over some tin foil on top so you make a little wavy gap so the air has to move down into the pipe and then back up into the mouthpeice. light it from the bottom and vaporize all the dmt and there u go. did it last night with a freind. works fineee.

lol... tin foil? srlsy?

Well, I tried to make an aluminum foil pipe. I don't know how make so you don't get any powder in your mouth. I inhaled about 10mgs of 5-meo, but I did catch a minor buzz. Still no success with getting a full vaporized dose. 5-meo tastes just like bitter plastic- yum. I think I'll go with the torch lighter and light bulb.

dont burn it or you'll be stuck with a stinging/burning to totally numb throat that lasts as long as the substance does, except in this case you wont really go anywhere... ): <~~~ frownyface. usually not from the first hit, but the second will do that, and you cant hit it anymore... it would be torturous if you did. =D=D=D

i think ill have to try this... maybe ill have to pour the hennessy into another bottle, like a milk jug or something so i can drink it later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! So I feel really dense asking these questions BUT with the bottle machine, with the hole in the base and Steel wool in the neck, EXACTLY where do I put the DMT? Where do I apply the heat from the flame. I'm struggling to picture this. Tried smoking DMT through my bong but only got the threshold experience and I want to do it right now!
Please help me with as detailed uncomplicated instructions as you possibly can.

what steel wool to buy for DMT PIPE

i made a machine and am proud LOL

so now the question is what steel wool product is sold at walmart or home depot or lowes that will work for this contraption

ive read about some having oil on it.. some needing burned/heated before hand.. i would like some i can simply stuff in and "charge" the piipe and then hit it and not have to worry about prepping it..

never once could i imagine how much process is involved in order to consume dmt unless of course u choose to put it on some weed however i dunno about that yet. last thing i wanna do is break my bong and shit lol

I used a copper scrubby, steel wool, to my knowledge, burns. I just roasted the scrubby for a while until I thought all oil residues would be gone.