⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Mad Men

^^

Nah man they split the final season in two. The second 7 episodes wont air till spring of 2015. Sucks right?

FUUUUUUUUU
argh.gif
:!

^^^

Was gonna make a "mad man" joke but.. figured that'd just be too cheese ball. Haha.

Sorry braaa.

I don't like him either, but I thought that was funny when he told Lou off.

I don't remember exactly what he said, but something like, "You're a hired hand, we don't owe you anything. Get back to work"

Yeah, assholes can be funny. I liked the 'it's a lot of money!' line. lol.

Something about Don Draper makes me want to kill him.
I tried watching this as it was highly touted.
But when he treated his long lost brother like an asshole, well I was just done.
I'd rather watch people kill each other in cold blood than that shit.
Only cool thing is that RJD2 does the theme song

^I wouldn't be surprised if he gives up the Don facade, goes back to being Dick and invites his brother into his life at some point.

i love this show. had seen a bits of random episodes and thought it looked class. just started watching in order. finished "A Night to Remember" from season two tonight. my favorite episode so far. the dress betty loses her mind in is pretty.

^ awesome man. still plenty to go before getting caught up. cherish every moment lol, tis a real treat when viewing the episodes for the first time and ya can put on a new one whenever. love that shit when its getting late and think hmm... just one more ;p

It's an acquired taste. I love the setting and story. The fact that everyone is a likable asshole is the entire point.

the firings in this show have the same cold, decided feel as when the mob kills off one of their own. the sopranos specifically come to mind.

^
What season/episode are you up to?

I had heard good things about this show for a long time and then I randomly started watching it on Netflix when they had the first 5 season available. It was enjoyable from the start, but took a few episodes to get really sucked in. Once I was I went through the 5 seasons pretty quick. There are some really good episodes along the way. I think Don and Peggy have the most interesting relationship throughout the show.