• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] Injection (I.M. or I.V.)

^
It may work if you use something like saline solution , which you can get at the pharmacy.

Does this really sound like a smart idea though? At least with oral administration, you get SOME time to attempt mental preparation for where you're about to go, but this just sounds like it could be overwhelming and possibly lead to a wee bit of a nightmare situation, tbh.

^
Id have to agree with Tenchi. I would never shoot up acid , oral administration works so wonderfully. I think it may be kind of overwhelming like he said IVing it. It would hit you like a ton of bricks.

Actually IV LSD produces no real discernible difference in effects when compared to oral administration. As oral administration also has nearly 100% bioavailability, I would strongly recommend against IVing LSD.

Does this really sound like a smart idea though? At least with oral administration, you get SOME time to attempt mental preparation for where you're about to go, but this just sounds like it could be overwhelming and possibly lead to a wee bit of a nightmare situation, tbh.

I have worked my way through difficult trips. No worries.

You would be tripping face by the time the plunger hits home , I just think that might not be an ideal start to an LSD trip IMO 8o

Set and setting. I would feel better injecting acid than any type of medicine. I ask for a freak out on acid, be it nice or rough. Thats the intention. Gratefully Dead, right?

Why IV acid when you can just eat it? Do you enjoy penetrating your vein with needle?

You would be tripping face by the time the plunger hits home

That's not true, actually. The effects of LSD are as a result of a cascade effect within the brain; injecting LSD will not cause you to immediately trip balls; in fact, it will only come on faster in the sense that it doesn't have to be absorbed through the stomach or sublingually -- everything else will be exactly the same.

There is no reason to IV LSD, its not like other drugs -- the effects of LSD are not a direct result of the drug itself, they are a result of a chain reaction in the brain that is only catalyzed by LSD.

^
That makes sense , why would anyone bother with IVing it then. It must hit you a good deal faster though considering it's going right into your bloodstream.

^It shortened the come-up by about a half hour to 45mins; and then led to a very regular trip. I couldn't tell a difference, TBH -- there wasn't a rush or really anything. I just got that "hmm, things are a bit strange" feeling very quickly, but everything else went as usual.

I don't really see a point in trying that then. Acid hit's me fast as it is when I take a large dose like I usually do. I start feeling it in a half an hour most of the time , fully coming up in about 2 hours most of the time. I love putting the tab's under my tongue too , it's half the fun. As soon as I put them in my mouth I get all anxious , in a good way :D

Sounds like a harmless practice, if done right. No overdose potential, non-toxic to the one's system, no withdrawl or physical addiction...

^Well it probably won't harm you to IV LSD, so go for it if you really want to; I would recommend against it, though, because its unnecessary.

If you really want to IV something, there are way more enjoyable compounds to IV (such as DMT).

I've IVd LSD, 2C-B, 2CE, Methylone, and Mephedrone.

None was superior to oral for all the evtra work involved.

i saw something on the History channel that this dude had it done to him as he was dying.

i think it would be cool.

^ pretty sure that guy ur refering to was huxley and his wife injecting him a few minutes before he died. what a way to go out....nevermind how intense it must have been when the DMT was released from is pinneal gland...

^^Yeah, that was the dude, thank man!

ooh, simultaneous DMT and LSD...intensity to the max!

Why not just drop some tabs and then smoke some DMT? i bet its more fun when you come down and can remember the wonderful eperience you just had instead of just dying :(

oh and dopeman, the whole DMT being released as you die thing, thats just a theory.

As for IVing LSD. It can and has been done. Dont do it by putting a blotter in a spoon with water though. That is more likely going to destroy your acid.
The best way to do it would be if you had liquid LSD disolved in distilled water.

And as Roger mentioned, there would be no trip rush, like you would have with DMT or other tryptamines, it would still take ~30-45 minutes to come up.