• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] Injection (I.M. or I.V.)

That's not true, actually. The effects of LSD are as a result of a cascade effect within the brain; injecting LSD will not cause you to immediately trip balls; in fact, it will only come on faster in the sense that it doesn't have to be absorbed through the stomach or sublingually -- everything else will be exactly the same.

There is no reason to IV LSD, its not like other drugs -- the effects of LSD are not a direct result of the drug itself, they are a result of a chain reaction in the brain that is only catalyzed by LSD.

Exactly, thank you Roger.

I've IVd LSD, 2C-B, 2CE, Methylone, and Mephedrone.

None was superior to oral for all the evtra work involved.

Are you kidding me?

IM'd 2c-E had me tripping BALLS that an oral dose of a 2c-_ wouldn't have gotten me.

Last edited:
Well lsd breaks down rather fast when in contact with the oxygen in water even in distilled water though it is the best to use. so you would have to take it relatively quick after mixing it and also when dropped on the blotter and dried it has already loss some of it's potency usually in that process so i wouldn't recommend it. If you were to mix it the most pure alcohol you can get would be the best to avoid it losing potency. but that probably wouldn't be good for iv purposes.

Iv lsd?

I don't know if this is a dumb question or not but I'm really curious, (NO I DO NOT PLAN ON DOING THIS MYSELF) is it possible? Has anyone out there ever tried it? What's it like?

It's been done. Anthony Kiedis, singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers has done it. Apparently you peak instantly, so it's quite intense i'd imagine.

Haha! Yeah I'm sure it's been done and it's probably incredibly easy given how water soluble it is. I would just like to hear a first-hand report or two if there's anyone out there who was daring enough to try it.

The one experience I remember reading on it weren't as interesting as you'd think. It reduced the come up time a lot (15 minutes & you've peaked I think), but didn't seem to have anything more of an impact than just taking it the normal way.

Aldous Huxley had IV LSD twice on his death bed of course & someone once killed an elephant by IVing a load of acid into it.

Relevant threads:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/199267-LSD-Subthread-Injection?

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/349274-Injecting-LSD?

^^ Ironically the only Death of a living being directly from LSD ever recorded - poor elephant. Seized out; Likely from the fractals...

Either way, I have seen this thread a number of times and nobody ever comes up with a solid response other than the one posted above. IV LSD is relatively uneventful and less interesting than one might imagine. There is no reason for anyone here to try this considering threshold effects can be felt within 15 minutes even with oral administration. Sure that's not a 15 minute peak but that isn't the point - the point is that slowly graduating into and out of an intense psychedelic experience can be potentially crucial for having a positive experience.

You peak within a minute, duration is unaffected over oral, produces considerable vasoconstriction at injection site.
No worthwhile advantages over oral dosing.

Quite unlike IV DMT (which is awesome)

No one really knows if the elephant died from LSD though because once it trumpeted and started seizing they gave it a shot of methamphetamine or something to try and counteract it which seems like the worst possible idea, I really thnk some kind of benzo would have made more sense....but now there is no way to no why that elephant died, the meth ruined the experiment...that elephant must have been tripping balls tho they calculated the dose by body weight instead of brain weight so it was a massive over dose, like over 200 mg or something crazy...

i thought aldous huxley had his deathbed lsd im-ed...

anyway, im sure someone has done it but it must not be something that spectacular since its not done that often. also, the bioavailability of lsd is extremly high oral, so why bother. people have tried snorting it, putting it up the rectum or vagina and that didnt prove considerably better either...

sometimes the easiest way is also the best

Man if you're resorting to try and stick tabs or liqqy in your arse, you need to think about maybe slowing down on the lsd :p

No one really knows if the elephant died from LSD though because once it trumpeted and started seizing they gave it a shot of methamphetamine or something to try and counteract it which seems like the worst possible idea, I really thnk some kind of benzo would have made more sense....but now there is no way to no why that elephant died, the meth ruined the experiment...that elephant must have been tripping balls tho they calculated the dose by body weight instead of brain weight so it was a massive over dose, like over 200 mg or something crazy...

They gave the elephant thorazine and phenobarbital, not methamphetamine.

Oh my bad I just checked erowid I hadn't read it in a while...my point remains tho..they can't tell if it died from strictly LSD or Thorazine, or a combination...they kinda fucked up the results in my opinion

This might seem like a dumb question, but last time I had a vial of some LSD, my friend almost jokingly suggested we attempt to ingest some lsd via the eyeball. Does dropping liquid LSD in solution into your eye work better or worse, basically if someone could give me a quick rundown on the idea that would be greatly appreciated.

I don't remember where I read it, but a few as ago I read sout two guys who actually put acid on their eyes, but they said the come up was still around 45 minutes, the only difference was hat there eyes hurt like shit from dropping alcohol on them haha

I feel so sorry for that elephant, he must have had one weird trip, does anybody really think he died from LSD though, I really think the other drugs ruined the results...