• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] Injection (I.M. or I.V.)

I don't remember where I read it, but a few as ago I read sout two guys who actually put acid on their eyes, but they said the come up was still around 45 minutes, the only difference was hat there eyes hurt like shit from dropping alcohol on them haha
I can understand the alcohol hurting ones eye, but that seems weird to me that it did not hit them more rapidly than usual.

This might seem like a dumb question, but last time I had a vial of some LSD, my friend almost jokingly suggested we attempt to ingest some lsd via the eyeball. Does dropping liquid LSD in solution into your eye work better or worse, basically if someone could give me a quick rundown on the idea that would be greatly appreciated.

Your eyes aren't exactly the best place for drug absorption, it's a stupid thing to do and will not have any benefit, don't do it.

Your eyes aren't exactly the best place for drug absorption, it's a stupid thing to do and will not have any benefit, don't do it.
Thank you for the help but is there a reason behind why the eyes do not absorb the LSD any more efficiently, I figured since its basically directly to a good bit of exposed blood vessels that it would be a more efficient intake. However, I believe I think I'm gonna stick to good ol' consumption of it, marshmLows have never failed me before haha.

Thank you for the help but is there a reason behind why the eyes do not absorb the LSD any more efficiently, I figured since its basically directly to a good bit of exposed blood vessels that it would be a more efficient intake. However, I believe I think I'm gonna stick to good ol' consumption of it, marshmLows have never failed me before haha.

If there are any impurities it could cause severe irreversible eye damage, and I wouldn't expect it to be any more potent than sublingual administration which also sends the material into your bloodstream extremely quickly - if you're looking for a way to take LSD further, then IM/IV, as in the thread title, might be your next stop :)

Plugging has never really been my thing because of the idea of putting anything in my rectum but it's most definitely a much more enjoyable option than IV/IM. Thanks for the advice Jesusgreen. Ill be sure to submit a trip report when I decide to test this option.

I'm going to IV acid this weekend. I take a lot of acid in very high doses, and I like IV'ing - so I figure why not put the two together. Maybe there isn't a rush - but I would like my trip to happen immediately and I'm interested to see if it will be more intense. Got to try everything once (yes, I know not everyone should try IV'ing once, but if you already do it...) I'm kinda surprised about all the negative responses to even giving it a try. But to each their own. This is a place for free drug talk after all.

Experiment was a success! Acid kicked in immediately after injection and hit the ground running (meaning no waiting to come up, just straight into tripping face). i don't believe any of the posts anymore that say "my friend did this and it too (instert 10-30mins) now way. Instant trip. Trip was almost too intense with 2.5 hits of good liquid, will repeat this weekend with1.5 hits. Acid CAN be IV'd....quite easily in fact if you have liquid. And there is no waiting to come up AT ALL. Below are some more details

Preparation:
Received a visine container with 10 drops of liquid acid in it in the mail from a dear friend. Then squirted some sterile saline into a clean spoon, sucked up just under 100 units, over 95, prob 96. did that figuring now we have a mixture of ~100-102 units of saline containing 10 hits of acid, so 1 hit = 10 units. Recapped visine and shook thoroughly to ensure a thoroughly mixed solution. Then, holding visine up to the light, tilted to one side and inserted needle (it's amazing the opening in a visine container is PERFECTLY sized to fit a needle, like it was made for it lol) into solution and drew up 25 units, or 2.5 hits of acid/saline.

Repeated this with a second needle. Capped visine and returned it to fridge. Now had two rigs ready to go.

Settled down on the couch, took a few deep breaths, and both administered our shots at exactly 10:40. First thing we noticed was the instant taste of saline, lol. Within 60 seconds both of us noticed acid visuals that only seemed to grow more and more intense as the minutes went by. By 10:50 we were both officially tripping absolute balls. Like in another universe.

Although used to taking lots of acid (splitting a 10 strip of good stuff or taking a whole 10strip of weak stuff is not at all uncommon), these 2.5 hits of liquid were almost too much, as the trip was almost overwhelming and after a few hours had to be tempered with a xany bar. This was probably due to two things: the acid being good (our generous friend described it as fluff, that highly visual, really with it mentally acid, not cloudy or confusing. The second thing was the fact that we IV'd it, and therefore probably could have taken less due to the increased bioavailability and RoA.

Trip was obviously more intense than usual and did seem to last a bit shorter than usual and only one of us had taken any xanax so it can't be attributed to that. Only slightly negative feedback, I had a strange prickly body buzz that was slightly limiting in my freedom of movement. But not at all overcome-able.

Will repeat again this weekend with 1.5 hits and report back, feel free to leave any questions you may have or PM me.

I honestly can't understand why this is not more common for IV drug users. It was one of the most spiritual and intense experiences of my life. Every second of it was revealing in some way. More so for me than my partner (probably because I'm dealing with a lot of internal demons at the moment) it was like I saw myself on a micro and macro scale - and the visuals were just as powerful. A++++++++++ experience.

The first thing I ever injected was Acid. We had 5 tabs and 6 people, so this older guy suggested it. I was 18 and it was exactly the same as ingestion just instant. We soaked it in water and drew it up.
I have done it since but not for years. The Acid we get around here is way too strong ( or maybe I'm getting old) but I wouldn't do it now.
Harm reduction is the same, clean equipment no sharing. Try a small amount first blah blah. LSD and Acid have a disasociative effect, the most important thing is safe environment, cool friends and externalize the experience not internalize. Have a clear sence of self and an object/prompt to remind you of who you know you are if you start to question self. Adventure safely is the best way, question the world instead and laugh laugh laugh :)