• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] Injection (I.M. or I.V.)

RevHead

Bluelighter
Last edited by a moderator:
honestly it sounds like very bad idea
but a friend of mine has injected himself in the eye with lsd. i am not sure of the minor aspects of the process involved (for instance, a geltab in saline sounds like a bad idea...), but I was told that the onrush was instantaneous and he was tripping within a minute. He is extremely expierenced with lsd use.
Sounds retarded to me, id rather just eat it.

i know i've read at least one trip report about lsd iv. check erowid. one i read, the guy put a drop of liq onto a slide and divided it into thirds, pulled one of the thirds up into the syringe (i dont rmemeber if he also had salene in there, but i'd say so), and went to town. comeon was extremely fast, he said it was too fast, somewhat frightening, and extremely intense. so...proceed with caution. if you dont have liq, dont even think about tryin to find a way to inject it.

Originally posted by tathra:
if you dont have liq, dont even think about tryin to find a way to inject it.
...but even if you it is liquid it's still un pure and could have god knows what in it...pure l.s.d isn't a liquid it's a crystal.

Ahh well, I've always been retarded, might as well keep it up.
I was just going to dissolve a couple of tabs of acid in saline and go.
I'm still contemplating it, but the 'dodginess factor' of the acid is on my mind.
Besides I was gonna stop taking the shit.

Originally posted by RevHead:
I was just going to dissolve a couple of tabs of acid in saline and go
Good god man....NO
Don't put "a couple of tabs" in.... if anything slice off a little bit off ONE tab and do that actually fuck it STOP DOING DRUGS RIGHT NOW you are going to freakin kill yourself or have one hell of a breakdown with that attitude....
I'm not trying ot be preachy...but this is for YOUR mental heath.

^^^
Nah, thanks. Harm minimisation, right! ;)
For some reason I just didn't think two would be much, but I haven't been thinking straight lately.
I think I'll just start of really little and work my way up as needed.

WHY?
All the IV LSD reports I have ever read were negative. The drug is wonderful when taken orally. Consider this: If you ingest 200 micrograms of LSD orally, approximately 8mics will actually get to you brain - this is enough to make you have an amazing experience. Think VERY, VERY carefully before you go ahead and just dive foolishly into such an endevour - right now I think your approach is absurdly haphazard and wreckless.
SG

Sounds like a great way to give yourself cotton fever if you use blotter... who knows what the hell injecting gelatin would do.
You may be too dumb and/or reckless to use drugs. Please stop.

That is exactly why I asked.
I've done some very fucking stupid things in this short life, so I made sure this wouldn't be another time. Call me stupidly curious then.
It's no big deal anyway, I'm quitting acid and I thought I'd see if it was possible to go out with a 'bang'. It's not like I had it all ready in front of me as I waited for the all clear.
An absurd and haphazardous approach would have been one that did not involve me asking the question in the first place and just doing it.
Sometimes the obvious isn't so obvious to me and subtlety never worked on me either, but fuck, can't I ask questions anymore?
The acid went down the toilet anyway and that's all that matters.

I apologize if my reply sounded abrasive. Please don't feel that you were not justified in asking your question, I posted my reply in such a scathing tone so as to make it very clear that you could have seriously jeopardized your health, or worse.
I am very glad you decided NOT to go through with your little experiment - good judgement on your part.
...but flushing the acid entirely??? My eyes are begining to water as well. :(
Take care,
SG

Nothing to do with the topic, but over the weekend Ive now lost 169 lsd microdots. Fuck whoseever idea it was to use these miniscule things. Jsut gimme sheets!!!! SHEEEEEETTTTSS u bastardds!!!!

Originally posted by JosephTHeSequel:
Nothing to do with the topic, but over the weekend Ive now lost 169 lsd microdots. Fuck whoseever idea it was to use these miniscule things. Jsut gimme sheets!!!! SHEEEEEETTTTSS u bastardds!!!!
Were you trippin when you decided to play with them? I've never had such problems with my little brown friends. Besides, the small size is an advantage as it makes them easier to hide. Also, I expect that microdot is a good deal better than paper in terms of guarding the LSD from degradation.
Back to the topic, I have a friend who crushed up some of these very same brown microdots and IMed them (no, this was NOT fairnymph…surprisingly enough). Nothing bad happened to her as a result of the injection, and she tripped balls, but did not recommend that method of administration.
If you want to follow in the footsteps of John Lilly and IV LSD, I would recommend to wait until you get your hands on some crystal.

yes 5ht2, of course i was trippin!!!!! both times!! I was at a show in the mountains the first time, trippin face on shrooms, cid and some dmt. I was breakin some out for a friend, knocked the container right off into the long deep mountain grass. Then last nite, trippin of course, knocked the container right off my desk into my brown freakin carpet... sigh. I still got 5 left.. :(

^^^
Fuck, that just plain fucking sucks.
The acid can be put on hold for as long as I can wait. The shit's been hitting the fan lately and shit belongs in the toilet. Hence the big flush. Ahh, it was only seven blotters anyway. I suppose I should have swapped them for some meth, but clear-thinking seems to be evading me at the moment.
Onwards through that brown, smelly creek, but at least I've got a paddle....

Originally posted by JosephTHeSequel:
Then last nite, trippin of course, knocked the container right off my desk into my brown freakin carpet... sigh. I still got 5 left.. :(
Dustbuster my friend... Dustbuster...

yeah, i can't believe you guys have that much acid to lose or flush or whatever and i don't have even a couple tabs to put to constructive use :(