• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] Injection (I.M. or I.V.)

there's really not much point, it will only come on marginally faster than if you absorb it sublingually - i.e. lsd come up takes a while because there's so little of the actual substance, therefore it won't be hugely affected by injecting it. But hey, i'd do it.

I've had no problems with tap water..

The largest amount I've IMed(muscled) was five potent windowpanes. A little less than 1cc tap water was brought to a boil for a few seconds, then the windowpanes were added while it was still hot, along with 3 drops of white vinegar to aid in leeching the LSD out of the papers. The test tube was covered and swirled-around for about ten minutes, sucked-up, then injected into my arm. It took almost 20 minutes for me to start really tripping-nuts, but I've had lower doses kick in sooner - unpredictable. Probably a bunch of factors involved, like blood's pH, heart-rate, blah, blah. Don't use anymore than three drops vinegar, or your arm might be a little sore for a few days - Used to use enough drops to get freebase ketamine to dissolve in water as the acetate and have never had any problems. Don't be afraid to walk into any drugstore on the east-coast and ask the pharmacist for a 20-pack of 1cc BD syringes. I don't know how the laws are in nazi-states like Texas(they require a permit to buy glassware for fuck's sake), but I've had no problems purchasing pokes in Mass., Conn, and Maine. Peace!%)

Chlorine doesn't seem to destroy LSD, atleast not immediately. Many times have I dropped liquid into a glass of tap water and dosed it and it was perfectly fine.

Pingu said:
For those concerned about immediate medical hazards in ingesting LSD...Abram Hoffer has estimated, on the basis of animal studies, that the half-lethal human dose--meaning half would die--would be about 14,000 [ug]. But one person who took 40,000 ug survived. In the only case of death reportedly caused by overdose, the quantity of LSD in the blood indicated that 320,000 ug had been injected intravenously

..320 mg of LSD injected intravenously under the mistaken idea it was speed (this killed the user and appears to be the only instance of death by LSD overdose).

explain how somehow accidently injects a dose that cost +-3200x as much as the drug he was going to inject???

^^I tried finding the direct link for you, but I'm quite tired. It's on erowid (everyone has read it..heh) and it basically explains that some guy infact did IV that much LSD thinking it was speed. Obviously no one knows how he got the two mixed up, but it's some fucked up shit.. LOLOL

Shit... you COULD inject LSD by why would you want to ? It's not like it is one of the most potent [and orally active] pyschedlic chemicals in the world or anything.

The injecting 320mg of LSD seems like it's along the lines of the couple who snorted 100mg of DOB thinking it was something else (MDA I think).

What gets me is in terms of monitary value 320mg of LSD (3200 doses) is a hell of a lot more than 320mg of speed. Unless you're exytremely wealthy, you'd think you'd notice the difference (also, I'd have that much LSD well labelled to prevent an accidental dosing). To a lesser degree, the same arguement applies to the DOB/MDA situation

from what i understand injecting drugs is all about the rush. psychedelics are not about a rush. hence there is no point in injecting them.

^Not just a rush, but also a stronger and faster onset.. And it usually makes the duration a bit slower and some people don't like to have a long duration.

in Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman) he says how one time when he was high on coke he injected acid. said it was the only time he peaked on acid in 1 second. 8o

aldous huxley had is wife inject him with LSD when he was on his deathbed so he could go out tripping. I found this out one day while rolling so I decided that from this day forth I shall go out tripping on some LSD baby!8o

Aphex Ecstasy said:
aldous huxley had is wife inject him with LSD when he was on his deathbed so he could go out tripping. I found this out one day while rolling so I decided that from this day forth I shall go out tripping on some LSD baby!8o

Uh huh, I had the same goal after hearing that, although now I've revised it to being on mushrooms... Interestingly, the rare form of cancer he died from has a reputation for causing a horrible, painful death but Huxley went out quite peacefully, which has been attributed to those last 100ug of acid :)

"Shit... you COULD inject LSD by why would you want to ?"

Because I can! :D Personally, I love needles, just as long as they're mine - If they're someone elses, then get them the fuck away from me because I'm not that keen on risking exposure to HIV, hep-C, etc.. If it dissolves in water, then I'll muscle it(quit IV long time ago).

When I leave my body to cross over, I want to have been snorting 50mg doses of ketamine, and be rigged to a bag of morphine.%)

i thought the same thing after reading about huxley but changed my mind......as if death isnt going to be the biggest fucking trip anyways!

The serenity of Huxley's passing might have something to do with the fact that it's also a very good painkiller (better than morphine, but not as well tolerated - that's putting it mildly!)

John C. Lilly

I think John C. Lilly said it best when he muttered, "I gonna take some more ketamine, then go take a nice, long, hot bath."=D

all that talk about "lethal dosages" and the LD50 being like 14,000ug? is that what that post said??

what about Thumbprinting.. you should all know chinacat's post.. i'm pretty sure grams or LSD crystal is a wee bit about that LD50, and chinacat i believe said that everyone he's known thats been printed has been fine