• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Yeah I flicked back through and had a look. Even in the previous #8 and there is talk of them. A couple saying they had the brown ones and would report back but didn't seem to update. I just are another 3/4 about 15 minutes ago. But seriously
These aren't strong at all. I reckon I could quad these easily.

Half a molecule, down the sublingual hatch.

EDIT: These are awesome. Confirmed LSD :)

Brown backed ones are the real deal supposedly. May be a case of improper storage.

Fucking amateur acid dealers. Ruining my bicycle day. I'm getting sick of waiting for something resembling at least 250ug to happen.
I'm going to bed. Ill abuse the dealer tomorrow.
Peace out guys.

I can handle pills going to shit but I don't know if I can deal with acid going down the shitter. I was told approx 160ug of acid. I reckon there would be 1-120 between 2 trips.

Yeah definitely a storage issue. I had a brown back Cosmic Elf for bicycle day yesterday and it was exactly as expected.

Picked these up in Adelaide. Sold as 25i but no idea of the print. Not sure if this is the right thread but hopefully it helps someone out with not getting burnt...

l8SxDVCl.jpg

yeah pretty sure it's the right thread, thanks for the heads up, you going to consume? Or have your friends? What's the verdict?

Fucking amateur acid dealers. Ruining my bicycle day. I'm getting sick of waiting for something resembling at least 250ug to happen.
I'm going to bed. Ill abuse the dealer tomorrow.
Peace out guys.

Was about to go for those elves, but went for the sumos available instead. Glad with the decision I made.

Still disappointing to hear, considering the elves I had were the real deal.

few questions, what are the good real LSD tabs going around atm, and what has NBOME on em?

gonna be doing it for the first time when i do, so i don't want to over dose on shit^

also, i got told that you keep a tab inbetween your gum and upper lip for 40 minutes and you should start seeing colours by then, is this the correct method?

thanks

few questions, what are the good real LSD tabs going around atm, and what has NBOME on em?

If you actually read the thread you'll get a good idea.

also, i got told that you keep a tab inbetween your gum and upper lip for 40 minutes and you should start seeing colours by then, is this the correct method?

If you're worried about NBOMe's just swallow the tab. LSD will still absorb and kick in but NBOMe's have a rather low oral bioavailability.

If you actually read the thread you'll get a good idea.

true :p

If you're worried about NBOMe's just swallow the tab. LSD will still absorb and kick in but NBOMe's have a rather low oral bioavailability.

will the effects be the same as leaving it on your tounge/gum? and should i only be having half of it?

For LSD, it will have the same effect if swallowed or kept on tongue/gums. Many find they don't like holding the tab in their mouth and choose to swallow it.

For NBOMe's it will likely produce no effect if swallowed.

As for amount. That depends on you. You can take half to test and see how you feel after an hour and then redose with another half.

thank you, and i heard something strange today.. apparently the blotters i'm supposed to be getting have md in them..? is it freebase or is that not possible? when i find out the print i'll post itt

and is the duration to feel effects exactly the same as swallowing?

thank you, and i heard something strange today.. apparently the blotters i'm supposed to be getting have md in them..? is it freebase or is that not possible? when i find out the print i'll post itt

Not possible, the active doses of MDxx won't fit on a single blotter. Dealers who claim bullshit like this usually have no idea what they're selling. I'll bet you'll wind up with NBOMe's from this guy.

Random trip. Purchased in Nimbin, what are the odds?? Red/pink on thick cardboard some part of a print visible but unable to make out. Usual ozzie acid... gave me mild stomach ache and rank acid farts. Any one got any clues? Average trip had obviously not been handled or stored correctly. This is due to the source, some ancient tripper, who was wandering the street trying to shove 20 odd tabs into a little baggie with limited success. The sights we see...

got two tabs in sydney. they are a few different shades of blue in the background with white feet and looks like a grey/blue pants above the feet? was told by my friend who had more it looked like under water sea creatures or something. All i have are two white feet with blue backgrounds? i thought it could be a elfs foot or a where the wild things are foot? but they are not the cosmic elves and i cant find a pic in the thread of the where the wild things are print. anyone know what the name of the print is and how they are? im going to try upload a pic.