• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Probably not the same batch, but I had two where the wild things are tabs and had a fucking great trip last October. Two is a nice dose, not too intense but definitely strong enough to have an awesome time.

Seen the ''where the wild things'' are October last year also, as stated most likely not the same batch but they had printed black lines instead of perforations? I passed as I was thinking it would be another 25-i print. Does anyone know what the perforations are like on the new print?

Seen the ''where the wild things'' are October last year also, as stated most likely not the same batch but they had printed black lines instead of perforations? I passed as I was thinking it would be another 25-i print. Does anyone know what the perforations are like on the new print?

They deffo have the printed black lines - but is also nicely perferated. Apparently they are the goods. :)

Ill try to grab a photo tonight :)

yeah had those where the wild things are ones with the black lines on it in october & thoroughly enjoyed them. as for the molecules, they're quite a nice mild trip but the cosmic elf and sumos are where it's at for me atm.

Ah bugger, should have had a closer look, they sound the goods! Awsome a photo sounds great, thanks :)

the cosmic elf and sumos are where it's at for me atm.

^ This. However I actually haven't done a proper trip on the molecules yet, just the initial half for a test dose.

I was probably going to give them a good whirl in the coming days.

M6nmMOvl.jpg

Any info on this? Purchased in Sydney.

dont wrap your acid up in tin foil it can react to it.or so i've been told.its bag,bag,foil,big bag,more foil then store in the freezer

Foil reacting with LSD? Lol.

Seems like a bit of an exaggerated post JS. You can keep papers wrapped n foil then in a bag put in a freezer and I guarantee you will not notice and difference in effect to the way you mentioned they should be stored.

IME, LSD isn't as fragile as its made out to be, I've had tabs stored in pretty poor conditions at times (festivals, warm-hot conditions, chlorinated water etc) and I haven't noticed a decrease in potency.

On another note I had a molecule and half a felix, coupled with some beautiful MDMA rock at a warehouse party last weekend, god damn I miss that feeling ;)

Hey everyone. I have been looking at this ongoing thread for years and it is a great help. I have been out of the country on and off and been busy and haven't really read to much into what I was getting just been playing things as they come to me. But I just wanted to ask everyne what the quality in comparison with a few years back when the ducks, mickey mouse, pink panthers, cherubs/orgies, astro boys, rainbow/clouds etc were all floating around. I have noticed a much higher rate of things that arent lsd being mentioned in the thread... I am in sydney area.

ooohh mate those ducks and transformers bring back some fucking goood memories

I don't know if I go the same cosmic elves as everyone else has (mine were laid on brown cardboard). But seriously these things are overrated. I had a whole and I'm only feeling onset effects at best. Smoked 2 cones and I just feel stoned with that LSD body glow. No visuals at all. Been 2 Hours since dosed.

Yeh link still not working for me.

Pretty sure there was mention earlier in the thread of elves with a white back and some with a brown back. Maybe go back and have a look through.

Hope it gets better for you

Yeah I flicked back through and had a look. Even in the previous #8 and there is talk of them. A couple saying they had the brown ones and would report back but didn't seem to update. I just are another 3/4 about 15 minutes ago. But seriously
These aren't strong at all. I reckon I could quad these easily.

I can handle pills going to shit but I don't know if I can deal with acid going down the shitter. I was told approx 160ug of acid. I reckon there would be 1-120 between 2 trips.