• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

anyone tried these ohms? going around in sydney.
symbol is blue and the paper is creamy

^ I heard something about blue something or others this weekend, apparently they were decent but I didn't try or even see them. Report back if you the Ohms :)

I'm pretty sure there's a new batch of Sumos, or at least old ones fluttering around. Either way they are completely off the chain.

Molecules, Sumos or Cosmic Elves would be the only tabs I'd personally give up my hard earned cash for at the moment, but that's just me.

PS I also heard whispers about a black and white print of some description that was NOT lsd. Stay safe guys

^How did they go for you Ket?

I didn't try them, im waiting til im having an especially good day to give half a go. The guy who gave it to me said his mate was seeing boats jumping around out on the ocean and having really strong visuals from half. Ive never come across any tabs that give such a strong trip of half a tab, that's why im so curious as to what this could be. Im pretty certain its a NBOME and considering I haven't tried any of these compounds I will probably give half a go sometime through the week. I loved 2C-I and am very experienced in this compound, 2C-B was fun at 12mg. I remember being offered "N-BOMBS" a few months ago so Im guessing the stuff has finally made its way up here. Ill try and get some pics of the two halves up but they aren't from the same tab, def from the same sheet though. Apparrently they came from the peats ridge festival(if im allowed to say that) so yeh, ill try and get pics up this arvo.

Has anyone here had the luck of trying both the Cosmic Elves and Sumos going around. I have found contacts for both of these prints, for roughly the same price, and have a candyflip planned at an upcoming festival :)

I have consumed the Cosmic Elves myself and know they are excellent clean and strong tabs, but I have also heard great things about the Sumo prints.

If anyone who has sampled both could give me a quick comparison of the strength of them, I'd really appreciate it.

Even anyone who has sampled the Sumos, any info you can provide about strength, cleanliness of trip, purity etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah me and friends have had sumos, some comments on them pages back, search the thread.

Went to a party over the weekend, there was about 3 different sources (that i knew of) selling 25i on cardboard.
Be cautious of what you are getting at doofs & other events, guys =D

Went to a party over the weekend, there was about 3 different sources (that i knew of) selling 25i on cardboard.
Be cautious of what you are getting at doofs & other events, guys =D

Had the same thing at the doof I attended over the weekend. At least the guys I met knew what they had and were telling people.

M6nmMOvl.jpg

Any info on this? Purchased in Sydney.

Looks like quality aluminium foil, possibly Glad brand, along with a human appendage and a couple of tabs, most likely from NSW.

Why did I write that?

Has anyone here had the luck of trying both the Cosmic Elves and Sumos going around. I have found contacts for both of these prints, for roughly the same price, and have a candyflip planned at an upcoming festival :)

I have consumed the Cosmic Elves myself and know they are excellent clean and strong tabs, but I have also heard great things about the Sumo prints.

If anyone who has sampled both could give me a quick comparison of the strength of them, I'd really appreciate it.

Even anyone who has sampled the Sumos, any info you can provide about strength, cleanliness of trip, purity etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Yep, I have a small amount of both left and have sampled both extensively in the last couple of months. Honestly man, they're both absolutely wicked tabs, I've never had a bad time on either. They always do exactly what you want them to. Both potent, both squeaky clean.

No idea on what you got there bbsknymny but it looks like thick paper. Tread cautiously.

And yeah I'd like to echo triptonyzm's comments also, don't assume you're getting real LSD just because you're at a doof, or amongst hippies or whatever, it is rather scarce everywhere from what I hear.

Looks like quality aluminium foil, possibly Glad brand, along with a human appendage and a couple of tabs, most likely from NSW.

Why did I write that?

Drunk is why. :)

amirite?

Last edited:
Yep, I have a small amount of both left and have sampled both extensively in the last couple of months. Honestly man, they're both absolutely wicked tabs, I've never had a bad time on either. They always do exactly what you want them to. Both potent, both squeaky clean.

No idea on what you got there bbsknymny but it looks like thick paper. Tread cautiously.

And yeah I'd like to echo triptonyzm's comments also, don't assume you're getting real LSD just because you're at a doof, or amongst hippies or whatever, it is rather scarce everywhere from what I hear.

Awesome mate, cheers for the info! Probably going with the Elves in that case, as we have tried them already and got a good idea of how hard we'll be tripping.

Picked up some Ohms today, I'll try them out tonight and report back tomorrow probably or later while i'm on them.

I've tripped 4 times in the past few weeks and before that hadn't tripped since july 2012. I never really enjoyed tripping, was always too anxious of a person to just let go and let it envelope me but now I love it. Everytime a bad thought surfaces i'm able to quickly dismiss it and continue on with my delving into the mind. It took me 6 years, but I can finally enjoy LSD. Feels good. Still getting the smiley/skull and crossbones i posted a few pages back they're supposedly pretty old, 2011, but they've been stored perfectly because one gets me to the perfect place.

^ Glad you're enjoying them :)

Anyone else had the molecules yet? I'm interested to see what others thought of them/if they're still going around.

One molecule today, enough for a nice mellow trip. Two probably would have been more to my tastes since it was a bit too mild for my liking.

Any confirmations on the " where the wild things are"?

Read threw the thread and seen them mentioned - but not much info.

Also anyone know how the "Simpsons" go?