• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Looks kinda like the Wild Things blotters but it's hard to tell with only two blotters. Sorry I can't help more Milky.

Can confirm molecules are still around.

Hello all!
This is my first time posting here and I hope everyone is well. I was able to procure 4 squares from a blotter called "Circle of Life", apparently from Queensland (I'm in Perth). My friend and I took one and waited around 50 minutes, nothing yet. So we smoked a cone and decided that we probably had duds, so took the other tab each. Within about 10 minutes we were definitely flying high! Great trip! I should have taken a pic but am getting more so will post pics soon. The strip of 4 that I got looked like it had a golden edge of a wheel/circle running through it, with a beige background.
What I want to know is; has anyone had any of these or heard anything about them? I've only been acquainted with LSD for a couple of years and have heard there are a lot of RCs going around, just wanting to know if what I have is the goods or if I might have been tripping on something else? Was a bit worried that it took so long to kick in, in the past usually has been about 30 mins for me. Thanks!

So here is my first post and hope this helps a few people to ID
Also remind me to change anything which could even remotely be incriminating.
I will try to stick to the rules though.

30xcupc.jpg

-Blotter
-1x1cm approx.
-Taste: Metallic, not bitter, light numbing effect on tongue (similar to the effect of octenisept® used for wounds in mouth)
-On the back of each tab there is a faint red-pink'ish square about 8x8mm

This is what is going around MELBOURNE as of today.

Had the same a few weeks ago.
And had a crazy alien threesome which had to be broken up because the trip was getting to "loud", I'd like to call it.
This was however combined with MDxx, Ketamine, Alcohol, Cocaine and another tab I had taken earlier which was a lot bigger, mabye twice the size.

Report:
Just tested half of a tab as shown above 7 hours ago with mild flashing visuals and spacial distortions after approx. 1-1.5h
Colour swapping, light euphoria and slighty uncoordinated. Lucid and clear thoughts.
None or unperceived CEV.
Onset: 1h
Peak: 3-4 hours
Drift out: as we speak

What I would like to know is Name and anything else anyone knows about this (dose etc...). I am not entirely convinced this is LSD because of the taste and the red colouring on the back.

Cheers. A.C.A.B.

Last edited:
So here is my first post and hope this helps a few people to ID
Also remind me to change anything which could even remotely be incriminating.
I will try to stick to the rules though.

30xcupc.jpg

-Blotter
-1x1cm approx.
-Taste: Metallic, not bitter, light numbing effect on tongue (similar to the effect of octenisept® used for wounds in mouth)
-On the back of each tab there is a faint red-pink'ish square about 8x8mm

This is what is going around MELBOURNE as of today.

Had the same a few weeks ago.
And had a crazy alien threesome which had to be broken up because the trip was getting to "loud", I'd like to call it.
This was however combined with MDxx, Ketamine, Alcohol, Cocaine and another tab I had taken earlier which was a lot bigger, mabye twice the size.

Report:
Just tested half of a tab as shown above 7 hours ago with mild flashing visuals and spacial distortions after approx. 1-1.5h
Colour swapping, light euphoria and slighty uncoordinated. Lucid and clear thoughts.
None or unperceived CEV.
Onset: 1h
Peak: 3-4 hours
Drift out: as we speak

What I would like to know is Name and anything else anyone knows about this (dose etc...). I am not entirely convinced this is LSD because of the taste and the red colouring on the back.

Cheers. A.C.A.B.

What you have there m friend is either an nBome trip or some kind I'd DOX.
Guessin by the size and duration it's nbome. RC tabs

30xcupc.jpg

please elaborate, as these were handed over as ACID (LSD) and this should not have happened.

What are the main differences between nBome and DOx? No use talking about safety because I believe this is highly subjective and depends on many other factors which should first be examined.

I am not as experienced with hallucinogenic psychedelics like RC's or LSD so I am really eager to understand the differences. Unfortunately I can't remember the first time I took LSD (confirmed) as this was after a 3 day drug frenzy and was totally-knock-out-fucked-up-off-my-head past what you could call any type of consciousness level appropriate for analysing the psychedelic effects of the drug on my intraverse.

Would be good to somewhat narrow it down to ID these fuckers... I'm a bit let down now, to know these are fake now...this does not happen in the part of Europe I come from.

Also, have not slept yet, not sleepy, did ingest two coffees and feeling its effects. The slight trippy feeling to the end of the experience faded after about 12 hours. At the 7 hour mark I had muscle tensions mainly in neck and shoulder region and jaw. The jaw clenching was actually kind of pleasurable. Not similar to the clenches from MD. No afterglow, no hangover. Feel quite normal, just a little retarded and "fried" as you do, probably caused by sleep deprivation and of course before mentioned ordeal.

My mind is working faster, I would say even more effective, I am writing and being creative with my homework, able to think laterally and combine complex ideas. Whatever it is, I really can't say I am not liking it.

Last edited:
30xcupc.jpg

please elaborate, as these were handed over as ACID (LSD) and this should not have happened.

What are the main differences between nBome and DOx? No use talking about safety because I believe this is highly subjective and depends on many other factors which should first be examined.

I am not as experienced with hallucinogenic psychedelics like RC's or LSD so I am really eager to understand the differences. Unfortunately I can't remember the first time I took LSD (confirmed) as this was after a 3 day drug frenzy and was totally-knock-out-fucked-up-off-my-head past what you could call any type of consciousness level appropriate for analysing the psychedelic effects of the drug on my intraverse.

Would be good to somewhat narrow it down to ID these fuckers... I'm a bit let down now, to know these are fake now...this does not happen in the part of Europe I come from.

Also, have not slept yet, not sleepy, did ingest two coffees and feeling its effects. The slight trippy feeling to the end of the experience faded after about 12 hours. At the 7 hour mark I had muscle tensions mainly in neck and shoulder region and jaw. The jaw clenching was actually kind of pleasurable. Not similar to the clenches from MD. No afterglow, no hangover. Feel quite normal, just a little retarded and "fried" as you do, probably caused by sleep deprivation and of course before mentioned ordeal.

My mind is working faster, I would say even more effective, I am writing and being creative with my homework, able to think laterally and combine complex ideas. Whatever it is, I really can't say I am not liking it.

The full name do nbome is 25x nbome. The x means its either B,C, or I. It is an analogue of the 2c family and usually comes on 1cm x 1cm (from what I understand). I haven't personally tried the substance but am in possession of a couple of tabs but they have a different print to yours.
DOx is either DOB DOM or DOI and they come on your normal sized 5mm x 5mm tab and I think that some even come on larger 1cm tabs.
Both families of substances are bitter and I think I have heard that nbome gives some numbing sensation.
The DOx family is usually a longer lasting trip between 12-24 hours and the nbome is usually 6-8 or so hours.
I know for sure that the DOx family is white bitter and there is a considerable amount of body load. A lot of people only want LSD on a tab but I personally don't mind. BUT I fucking hate it when people sell me shit that isn't LSD as LSD.
I'm some what a psychonaut and I like to experiment with other psychedelic chemicals and usually research what I'm about to take.
I have had DOx tabs before. Not sure on exactly what member of the family and found an element of delirium to it.
You will find in Australia that you will get sold something that it isn't quite a bit unless you're in the right circle unfortunately.

Yeah I can almost guarantee that no-one would be laying domestic LSD on a 1cmx1cm tab. I mean I try not to speak in definite terms, because it's very speculative but I can't think of any reason why one would do such a thing.

Yeah I can almost guarantee that no-one would be laying domestic LSD on a 1cmx1cm tab. I mean I try not to speak in definite terms, because it's very speculative but I can't think of any reason why one would do such a thing.
and why is that not possible? This might help me identify bunk in the future.

gullsy: your point being?

Hi there,
As promised here is the pic of the Circle of Life tabs, apparently from Northern Queensland. I hope I did this right, the black lines on the edges are just from me marking where to cut them in MS Paint (yes I'm a newb!) Has anyone got any feedback on these at all or recognise them? The size seems legit as does the perfs :)
http://tinypic.com/r/345kfvm/5

Hi there, just so you know, you did it right, but you can also do this... On tiny pic where is says 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards' you can copy that and post it here and it will come up like -

345kfvm.jpg

If you wont to post any pic on BL, the trick is to just get info on the pic that is hosted elsewhere on the net and use those img tags in front and after the address kind of like this -

<-- And when done right it will come up as a pic :)

Last edited:
No worries.

Have I followed guidelines in terms of the content?

As far as I can tell, yes you have done it right, hopefully someone can tell you more about them. Best not put up anymore than 5 at once though I'd imagine, but that should be fine, unless someone says something else.

If requesting information on a particular blotter the following information must be provided.

- Name of blotter/gel/microdot (please note this may vary regionally or amongst different social circles)

- Description

- Picture (if available)

and why is that not possible? This might help me identify bunk in the future.

gullsy: your point being?

I didn't say it wasn't possible, I just don't think it's likely. Generally speaking, if you had real acid, you can fit MORE than enough on a 5mm tab, which means you can also perf 4 to every 1 tab the size of what you have. From the perspective of a layer, why would you lay 1 dose on a certain size of blotter, when you could lay 4 doses in the same amount of space.

Again I'm not saying it's impossible, but even the slightly bigger European tabs I've had are never quite 1cmx1cm.

LIE'S, filthy fucking lies........Anyways have fun with your hell good acid bahahaha

Helping or hurting mate?
I will have fun with my hell good acid. Cos my hell good acid is on a motherfuckin sugar cube. And you know what? Ill have fun with my nbome to. You can have fun with yourself

Hi guys, just hoping again that anyone can help me with info on the tabs I posted upthread !!!

So who else went and saw tool in Brisbane and had their mind blown??? FUUUCKKK!!! That was seriously the best gig ever.
I had half a sugar cube and a 1200ug tab of 25i and fucking hell that was just the icing on the cake.
I don't condone it but that's now my favourite combo. Shits on candy flipping.

^ I saw the Sydney show. That would have wrecked you man, I had my mind blown stone cold sober. This is probably best suited in LSD Discussion by the way.