• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal Highs Still Legal v. Xmas Thread

Erm... hard to define when you're mashing posts from very different threads together as if they are related. Ask me an actual question and I'll almost certainly answer at least one of 'em.

The post I've screenshotted

Ignore the top bit on this thread...I couldn't post it in the original thread as it seems to be locked.

Sorry, still don't know what you are actually asking. I may or may not be being thick but wha???

:?

I didn't get the post either.

I wasn't trying to source anything, just describing my experiences in pharmacies

OK.

Just out of interest, why are you so concerned about what others deal with when scripting? Maybe I'm over-zealous but kinda seems like every other junky trying to score beyond their paygrade...

Scoring codeine linctus +/- beanie hats? Seriously?

Lawdy.

:eek:

OK.

Just out of interest, why are you so concerned about what others deal with when scripting? Maybe I'm over-zealous but kinda seems like every other junky trying to score beyond their paygrade...

Scoring codeine linctus +/- beanie hats? Seriously?

Lawdy.

:eek:

This was what I was meaning. I wasn't sure if you were talking to me or Forever Changes, but it seemed overly harsh and more than little bit nasty.... and I know you Sham and you're a good man.... it seemed very out of character..which is why I was asking what it was all about..calling him a "junkie trying to score beyond their paygrade" and asking "why are you so concerned about what others deal with when scripting".. The guy was asking a perfectly polite and reasoinable question and he didn't deserve that...that's not like you man.

You's both probably right. Please disregard all I've said. Other stuff in mind. Not really here. Apologies.

As you were.

<3

You's both probably right. Please disregard all I've said. Other stuff in mind. Not really here. Apologies.

As you were.

<3

That's cool man.

Like I say I've got to know you over the 5 years or so I've been posting here (Forever Changes - I've had more than one account lol) and youre one if the kindest, genuine, polite people on here.

That posts wasnt the Shambles I know (and love.....but don't tell Sadie :) ).

Anything I can ever help with, you always know where to find me <3

Fuck me, that all got a bit messy... :\

Now, back to poppy seed tea for Mr Forever Changes. Again, for the reasons mentioned above, it's a hit or miss affair. You need to find a bulk source of unwashed seeds. If you manage to do this then just make a brew exactly as I described for the pods, but no need to grind the seeds as all the goodies are on the outside. Personally, I'd stick to codeine extractions if I were you. You say codeine doesn't work for you? What doses are you talking?

Last edited:
Fuck me, that all got a bit messy... :\

Hey FUBAR, a sez to wor lass the night, "how pet..de ye like Chinese?"..."aye she sez"....So a sez "well howay awa here and Chow Mine"

She telt us te fuck off so a sez "Sorry pet, de ye like diamonds?" "ooh" she sez..."are ye buyin uz a ring G?" "nah a sez....but ye can suck me cock...It's a fuckin gem"

Aye...fuckin, shaggin, humpin, screwin....av done it aaaalll me like...and wiv proppa bords too....oh aye....am a fuckin stud...

more later :)

Hey FUBAR, a sez to wor lass the night, "how pet..de ye like Chinese?"..."aye she sez"....So a sez "well howay awa here and Chow Mine"

She telt us te fuck off so a sez "Sorry pet, de ye like diamonds?" "ooh" she sez..."are ye buyin uz a ring G?" "nah a sez....but ye can suck me cock...It's a fuckin gem"

Aye...fuckin, shaggin, humpin, screwin....av done it aaaalll me like...and wiv proppa bords too....oh aye....am a fuckin stud...

more later :)

Heh heh, pure gold! =D

Have you seen the fuckin price of Viz these days? It's criminal...

Heh heh, pure gold! =D

Have you seen the fuckin price of Viz these days? It's criminal...

Yesh it was about 4 quid or something I think the last time I bought one ..and it's shit now too.

Also I've just been to the papershop and a fiver has just blown out me pocket in the way home...

I'm beyond gutted, so if you'll excuse me I'm going to hang myself now...

My hero...

Screen-Shot-2014-11-11-at-11.13.521.png

My hero...

Screen-Shot-2014-11-11-at-11.13.521.png

There's only one Sid the sexist Stee mate

"Ehhh, Fowwa Tooooh........Fowwa Tooooh"....

"What's the fuckin charge officer? Talkin about Bobby Moore in a public place?"

"Talkin about Geoff Hurst in a built up area?"

"Fowwa Tooooh......Fowwa Tooooh"....

Yesh it was about 4 quid or something I think the last time I bought one ..and it's shit now too.

Also I've just been to the papershop and a fiver has just blown out me pocket in the way home...

I'm beyond gutted, so if you'll excuse me I'm going to hang myself now...

Go to some of those discount book stores, they'll have last years annual for a fiver or less, I get one every year

There's only one Sid the sexist Stee mate

"Ehhh, Fowwa Tooooh........Fowwa Tooooh"....

"What's the fuckin charge officer? Talkin about Bobby Moore in a public place?"

"Talkin about Geoff Hurst in a built up area?"

"Fowwa Tooooh......Fowwa Tooooh"....

Sid's great but Terry's always been my fave. I want a poster of him to go over my bed.

Go to some of those discount book stores, they'll have last years annual for a fiver or less, I get one every year

This - great value.